EVERYONE SHOULD READ THIS

Andrea B. Previtera

Feb 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/24/98

MAO TSE TUNG WROTE (PLEASE, READ THIS) :

> Thank you for your recent public address concerning talk.bizarre's response
> to your banal, homespun attempt at educating the unwashed masses using some
> chlorinated water, a copper spoon, and a magnet, going on and on in a
> circumlocutory and niggling fashion so as to alienate any "students" and
> generate acrimony from the remainder of the reading population. It's not
> that you don't have some far-cry twee arrogant point to prove to someone,
> but your contrite manner in removing yourself from the newsgroup and
> dragging your stinking mass of sodden logistics and mathematical Gongorisms
> is not going to even dampen one of these hazy eyes constituting your
> audience, neither will it impress anyone, rather, we find you and your
> whole ordeal sickening and banal. No matter how trite you view the rest of
> the newsgroup to be, it has in the past and will continue to have its own
> flow with concentrated bleach in its ebbing and tiding, to which YOUR
> addition is more than sufficient to sour the mixture. Mathematics and all
> "logically"-related or -associated topics have no place in my realm, or the
> realm of the bizarre. I am a writer, not a dreamer. And I may BE the only
> one, but I'm still stronger than you and I will eventually conquer your
> logistical bullshit and have you thrown out on your ear. Take your
> horseshit and pack of snake-oil and go somewhere far away and use them to
> cook dinner. THIS campfire's taken.
> We are glad that you are depressed.
> We are glad that you are depressed.

-------------------------------------

First of all, I apologize for my english.
But you know, I am just a poor little italian.

I wish to thank you for plateally showing me how shabby you are.
Let's pass over any argumentation about the newsgroup itself, about
math, etc. etc.
There are many ways to express opinions.
Yours is definitely arrogant.
Well, just calling yourself "Mao-Tse-Tung" is an arrogant deed
(and, let me say it, there's nothing bizarre about it).
I never claimed nothing about you or your babeling about your
behavior.Anyone can see that you are here just to show to the public
your writings in an explosion of egocentrism.
Be bizarre as much as you want (...I think in real life you are a
even more shabby depressed and lonely one with a sad work...),
but please try to learn to be polite.
And for what concerns being bizarre...you think I can't write things
like "The Carbonduke Ezio was feeding is cobalt daisy with a green
reversal-watering-can when the third shuttle appeared in the skies
bringing the conspiracy leader Ahkorl Lomas to the jails" ?
I tried to making something different, mixing math with bizarre things,
but you didn't understood my try.

I end this few lines saying that I don't care what you think of me,
but still I hope that you will not be offended by my words.

- Andrea Beniamino Previtera

P.S. (In italian) In ogni caso spero proprio che la gente capisca
quanto sei meschino, e cominci ad andarsene
spontaneamente dal newsgroup.

Ronan Waide

Feb 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/24/98

"Andrea B. Previtera" <and...@instation.it> writes:

> P.S. (In italian) In ogni caso spero proprio che la gente capisca
> quanto sei meschino, e cominci ad andarsene
> spontaneamente dal newsgroup.

Which altavista's translator tells me means,

In any case I hope just that people understand how much six
meschino, and begin to andarsene spontaneously from the newsgroup.

Personally I, too, hope that people begin to andarsene spontaneously
from the newsgroup, despite the obvious global impact of such actions.

Waider. No, I don't speak italian.
--
wai...@cognotec.com / Cognotec / +353-1-6766455 / +353-1-6766500 (Fax)

"These are indeed harsh times for the dim." - jo...@snugbug.cts.com

Sean T Barrett

Feb 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/24/98

Ronan Waide <wai...@cognotec.com> wrote:
>Which altavista's translator tells me means,

This is the most tiresome thing. As a software developer
in the computer games industry, where publishers are
constantly getting more credit for games then the
developers, I find this totally irritating.

Have you heard that great Geffen album, "Nevermind"? [*]
Oh, and they also do "So?"!

The name of the program is SysTrans; AltaVista just
licensed it from someone and put it online. You can read
all about how ludicrously idiotic such machine translation
is in Douglas Hofstadter's "Le Ton beau de Marot",
which is a fun book about translation, especially
poetry translation, with forays into AI and other
intellectually invigorating topics. By the author
of "Godel, Escher, Bach: An Eternal Golden Braid",
of course.

buzzard
[*] I'm making this one up.

Ganglion

Feb 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/24/98

buz...@world.std.com (Sean T Barrett) wrote:

>"Godel, Escher, Bach: An Eternal
>Golden Braid",

Which ranks second on the list of self-closing
books, right after "Gravity's Rainbow."

rdc

Feb 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/24/98

In article <6cva1i$7a7$1...@usenet49.supernews.com>,

Ganglion <gang...@neura.net> wrote:
>buz...@world.std.com (Sean T Barrett) wrote:
>
>>"Godel, Escher, Bach: An Eternal
>>Golden Braid",
GOLDA MEIR
| THE WORLDS FASTEST AND SMARTEST WAY TO SEARCH THE INTERNET!!!
| http://www.zurf.com "It's a search-engine interface with a brain."
| http://www.zurf.com -- Cool Tool of the Day

Lisa Chabot

Feb 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/24/98

Andrea B. Previtera <and...@instation.it> wrote in a public letter to CD:

>but still I hope that you will not be offended by my words.

Damn. Still, it's always proved pointless (but not responseless) in the past.

.
.
.
--
non-spam can be sent to lsc at this ISP

Me and my trenchant mouth. --Homer Simpson

Mao Tse-Tung

Feb 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/25/98

I'm fine with dagoes, are the rest of you? We can tolerate a couple o' wops
here and there. No problem. Continue, please.

> I wish to thank you for plateally showing me how shabby you are.

Shabby? I do not think you make the correct usage of mister dictionary. I
am regal; you are shabby. You use """"""""logic""""""""" to make your world
fit in containers that you neatly organize and you, YOU, YOU would never
use the right tool for the job- you spend $300 on a thousand-size
screwdriver assortment and stand there searching through your drawers for
the right one when I come up behind you with a 5-pound hand beater and put
the screw in, solid, tighter than you could have screwed it, and then I go
ahead and do the same with all other sizes of fasteners, while you
frantically search for "making sense logically." You're pathetic, you
mathematics-oriented little shit. Take your motherfucking logic elsewhere,
because it has no place here and furthermore, I will NOT tolerate it in
this newsgroup. Am I making myself crystal clear?

> Let's pass over any argumentation about the newsgroup itself, about
> math, etc. etc.

You know you haven't a leg to stand on, so I accept your resignation. Blow
off.

> There are many ways to express opinions.
> Yours is definitely arrogant.

You haven't been around long enough to discern between confidence and
arrogance.

> Well, just calling yourself "Mao-Tse-Tung" is an arrogant deed
> (and, let me say it, there's nothing bizarre about it).

Your opinions are meaningless. I am who and what I am, and you cannot
understand DEPTH.

> I never claimed nothing about you or your babeling about your

"babeling"? Also you used a fucking DOUBLE NEGATIVE!!! Do you not
understand that saying "never claimed nothing" means that you indeed
claimed SOMETHING? You're an idiot. Sing "Ave Maria" for us.

> behavior.Anyone can see that you are here just to show to the public
> your writings in an explosion of egocentrism.

Exactly the reverse- I am too old to get into serious writing, and t.b is
simply my personal showcase by and for myself to look back on and see when
I hit and when I missed. But if I could utilize the processes of revision,
I could easily blow away most any author you can name. But I haven't the
patience and I have no idea HOW to revise or edit. All you see is
impromptu. That's all you'll ever see from me. Never revised a single
letter.

> Be bizarre as much as you want (...I think in real life you are a
> even more shabby depressed and lonely one with a sad work...),

Boy, you ARE good at being wrong, aren't you? Yes, yes you are!

> but please try to learn to be polite.

Suck my lavender cock, you little frigid whiny presbyterian nuisance.

> And for what concerns being bizarre...you think I can't write things
> like "The Carbonduke Ezio was feeding is cobalt daisy with a green
> reversal-watering-can when the third shuttle appeared in the skies
> bringing the conspiracy leader Ahkorl Lomas to the jails" ?

Of course you can. That's why you can't belong in the bizarre. You're one
of those hack sci-fi geeks. You're one of the most detestable people for
that.

> I tried to making something different, mixing math with bizarre things,
> but you didn't understood my try.

No. You never wrote one damn thing even CLOSE to being bizarre. And your
fucking mathematics is based on bullshit "logic", and therefore must be
purged forever from this place, and if I am the one who has to chase you
out with buckshot it sure as HELL won't be the first time, or the last.

> I end this few lines saying that I don't care what you think of me,

> but still I hope that you will not be offended by my words.

It's hard to be offended by the poor words of someone so insignificant as
yourself. Don't worry.

Mao Tse-Tung

Feb 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/25/98

Okay. This kid's gone over the line. I'm going to kick his puny ass around
a bit. He asked for it. Hands and fucking knees, he ASKED for it.

> >Which altavista's translator tells me means,
>
> This is the most tiresome thing. As a software developer
> in the computer games industry, where publishers are
> constantly getting more credit for games then the
> developers, I find this totally irritating.

Well, sound the alarms! A VIDEO GAME PROGRAMMER disagrees with an
affiliation of a software program and a very popular web page! Let's all
listen CLOSELY to what HE has to say, obviously he deals with this kind of
thing EVERY FUCKING DAY! Oh, no! He's IRRITATED! Hide! Run and hide!

> Have you heard that great Geffen album, "Nevermind"? [*]
> Oh, and they also do "So?"!
>
> The name of the program is SysTrans; AltaVista just
> licensed it from someone and put it online.

And there's a problem with this? So, instead of paying US$245 and taking up
SEVENTY-FIVE FUCKING MEGABYTES of hard disk space, and apparently eating up
RAM like it's going out of style, having Al Tavista do the spending for you
and the megs and the RAM and providing the whole kit and caboodle to
ANYONE, for NO CHARGE, is completely and utterly WRONG? A company spends
its money buying things to entice and gain customers. This is a perfect
example of just that. You, with no comprehension whatsoever of economics or
business sense, think that it's abhorrent that a company would do the smart
thing. I thought you were a capitalist. Now you're just ignorant.

> You can read
> all about how ludicrously idiotic such machine translation
> is in Douglas Hofstadter's "Le Ton beau de Marot",
> which is a fun book about translation, especially
> poetry translation, with forays into AI and other
> intellectually invigorating topics. By the author

And this does nothing to prove your point. So shut the fuck up, boy.
I have already covered the potential of this type of "ludicrous" software,
which is astounding, and which you can find back in my thread with Laury
Do-ring where I posted a very long message (upwards of a thousand lines,
I'm guessing) where at the very bottom I told you how this could be made
into something much, much more. Something that would lay poetry to waste.
Bury it. And I'll pursue it, fund it if I am so inclined, but I have to
find souls interested and then competent first, which is impossible.

The Reverse Psychology Major

Feb 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/25/98

Andrea B. Previtera wrote in message <34F2C3...@instation.it>...

>MAO TSE TUNG WROTE (PLEASE, READ THIS) :

... butt wait!!! do you like-a da penis, scusee i mean 'pizza'?

beelzibub
ps;
da ya eat-a da crust?

this is my chess set. it's one of the best chess sets in the world.
i know what you're askin' yourself 'should i sacrifice my queen
or not'? well, to tell you the truth, in all the confusion i kinda lost
track myself. so you gotta ask yourself one question. 'will it make
the king fall'? huh? will it punk? will it'? go for it, make the move.

Kent Paul Dolan

Feb 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/25/98

In article <34F2C3...@instation.it>,

Andrea B. Previtera <and...@instation.it> wrote:
>MAO TSE TUNG WROTE (PLEASE, READ THIS) :

[typically jerk-off posting snipped]

>First of all, I apologize for my english.

No need to apologize to MTT; first, he can't _read_ English, much less
_write_ it, and second, he's both a sociopathic pathetic failure, and a
Well Known Pathological Liar(tm). Check out his long, rambling, and
internally contradictory claims of 1) military service, 2) wealth, 3)
high professional position, 4) computer skills, 5) usefulness as
anything but worm food, at your favorite Usenet news archive provider.

>I tried to making something different, mixing math with bizarre things,
>but you didn't understood my try.

MTT is challenged by addition and subtraction of numbers smaller than
his IQ, so math postings at the cutting edge of theory are just
naturally going to make him feel even more inadequate than other
equippage provided by nature has already left him.

>I end this few lines saying that I don't care what you think of me,

None of us here care what MTT thinks of him or her, his opinions are so
obviously the ravings of a lunatic that to be criticized by him is a
high honor, comparable to achieving a place on the net.scum web pages.

>but still I hope that you will not be offended by my words.

He has a hide the thickness of a rhinocerous', I wouldn't worry too
much about offending him; if he were offendable, he'd have gone where
his postings were welcome, long ago.

Your math postings have been fun to date, but then I was once a math
major, so such things appeal to my warped priorities.

The most effective approach to MTT is a killfile entry in his honor.
Then you read and write in a (database theoretic) View of a Newsgroup
in which he fails, for the most part, to exist.

For your information and amusement.

Xanthian.
--
Kent, the man from xanth.
Kent Paul Dolan.

Kent Paul Dolan

Feb 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/25/98

In article <6cva1i$7a7$1...@usenet49.supernews.com>,
Ganglion <gang...@neura.net> wrote:
>buz...@world.std.com (Sean T Barrett) wrote:

>>"Godel, Escher, Bach: An Eternal Golden Braid",

>Which ranks second on the list of self-closing

>books, right after "Gravity's Rainbow."

Hmm. Your mindset is apparently that of my
ex-spouse, who failed even to open the copy I
gave to her as a treasure worthy of her careful
perusal. I took it with me when I left.

The first three times _I_ read the book, its
hinges displayed no detectable inward springs.

Despite massive expensive training, some people
just cannot be successful computer programmers.

Despite little or no training, even impeded by
sensory deficiencies such as blindness or
deafness, other people cannot be successfully
prevented from becoming amazingly skilled
computer programmers.

Being able to enjoy the book is the same kind of
mental quirk, something, like perfect pitch, one
should enjoy having, but for which claiming
credit is just silly.

FYI

joshua geller

Feb 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/25/98

xant...@well.com (Kent Paul Dolan) writes:

> No need to apologize to MTT; first, he can't _read_ English, much less
> _write_ it, and second, he's both a sociopathic pathetic failure, and a
> Well Known Pathological Liar(tm). Check out his long, rambling, and
> internally contradictory claims of 1) military service, 2) wealth, 3)
> high professional position, 4) computer skills, 5) usefulness as
> anything but worm food, at your favorite Usenet news archive provider.

lessee: mao has convinced me, an ex-infantryman, that he was a combat
soldier at one time. wealth is a relative thing; I would imagine that
he maintains a comfortable upper-middle class existence, as do most of
the posters to this newsgroup except for the very young and the very
stupid. last I heard, chinaboy was claiming to be a manager in a comms
firm. I have no difficulty at all believing that he is, in fact, a
manager in a comms firm. his computer skills seem, if anything, to be
somewhat better than one would expect of someone who is a manager in a
comms firm.

I am not qualified to comment on your fifth point, sir. I merely note
that I wish to be eaten by birds, not worms.

best, as always,

josh

joshua geller

Feb 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/25/98

xant...@well.com (Kent Paul Dolan) writes:

kent, you don't use enough drugs to understand this book.

sorry. it's not your fault or anything.

josh

Herr Klub

Feb 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/25/98

It seems to me that way, way back in the foggy recesses of my
age-impaired but drug-enhanced memory, there is a recollection
of a post from Mao that actually WAS worth a mouthful
of sour owl shit.

act...@greenheart.com

Feb 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/25/98

I generally prefer to bomb the cities, shoot down
my own planes, strafe the fire engines, bomb my
own tanks and generally make a renegade of myself
and I guess that's why I got kicked out of the Air
Force after crashing my A-10 in Utah a while back.

Mao Tse-Tung

Feb 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/25/98

> strafe the fire engines

HOORAY!
You've done something absolutely beautiful!

Mao Tse-Tung

Feb 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/25/98

> >First of all, I apologize for my english.
>
> No need to apologize to MTT; first, he can't _read_ English, much less

"sorry" is the first sign of weakness. And look now who we've dragged into
the conversation, YOU:
perhaps one of the sorriest little sacks of shit on the whole plane.

> _write_ it, and second, he's both a sociopathic

yes

> pathetic failure, and a

no

> Well Known Pathological Liar(tm).

not quite, but close

> Check out his long, rambling, and
> internally contradictory claims of 1) military service, 2) wealth, 3)
> high professional position, 4) computer skills, 5) usefulness as
> anything but worm food, at your favorite Usenet news archive provider.

Yes. Do this. I encourage you also to read my work. Thanks, k*nt, for
promoting me.

> >I tried to making something different, mixing math with bizarre things,
> >but you didn't understood my try.
>
> MTT is challenged by addition and subtraction of numbers smaller than
> his IQ,

My IQ is 162. The only time I ever used it was after the IQ test was over
and I was told what it was, and repeated it back because I couldn't heat
them very well. I am told that this is an average or above-average number,
but have no scale to register it upon.

> so math postings at the cutting edge of theory are just
> naturally going to make him feel even more inadequate than other
> equippage provided by nature has already left him.

There is no way to make me feel inadequate. There is nothing I cannot do
well and little I have not already done well.

> >I end this few lines saying that I don't care what you think of me,
>
> None of us here care what MTT thinks of him or her, his opinions are so

Good. This means that it took a fifty-six year old man over a year to
graduate your mind out of the third grade. I bet you'd really rack up the
spare change at a therapist. For how long have you been so self-conscious?
Insecure? I never have been.

> obviously the ravings of a lunatic that to be criticized by him is a
> high honor, comparable to achieving a place on the net.scum web pages.

I deign to speak to people, but no matter the cost I'll never keep my mouth
shut when I have something valid to say.

> >but still I hope that you will not be offended by my words.
>
> He has a hide the thickness of a rhinocerous', I wouldn't worry too
> much about offending him; if he were offendable, he'd have gone where
> his postings were welcome, long ago.

Why, thank you.

> Your math postings have been fun to date, but then I was once a math
> major, so such things appeal to my warped priorities.

Oh. You're the scum of the earth.

> The most effective approach to MTT is a killfile entry in his honor.
> Then you read and write in a (database theoretic) View of a Newsgroup
> in which he fails, for the most part, to exist.

Go to the archives and search for my entries about the type of people who
use "killfiles".

> For your information and amusement.

Whyfor did you print this above sentence fragment? It is very curious that
you would do such a thing. Is it intentional?

Mao Tse-Tung

Feb 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/25/98

> lessee: mao has convinced me, an ex-infantryman, that he was a combat
> soldier at one time.

Oh, piffle. A three-year old could convince an ex-jarhead that he himself
was the queen of the universe.

joshua geller

Feb 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/25/98

"Mao Tse-Tung" <cd...@worldnet.att.net> writes:

I was not a marine, mao. I was a mere army grunt with talents for
forgery of documents and the management of artillery.

How many marines do you think you could beat in a hand to hand fight?
I ask merely out of curiousity.

josh

Blair P. Houghton

Feb 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/25/98

joshua geller <dcl...@shell5.ba.best.com> wrote:
>How many marines do you think you could beat in a hand to hand fight?
>I ask merely out of curiousity.

About 80%.

--Blair
"How many times could you
back over G. Gordon Liddy's
head before feeling like
you were doing something
unpleasant?"

joshua geller

Feb 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/25/98

> > > Oh, piffle. A three-year old could convince an ex-jarhead that he
> > > himself was the queen of the universe.

> > I was not a marine, mao. I was a mere army grunt with talents for
> > forgery of documents and the management of artillery.

> Oooohhh. You're my natural enemy, then. Of all people, you should know that
> the two of us have a natural repulsion.

I am neither surprised nor particularly disturbed. things are neither
good nor bad. things are.

> Heh. When you say "management," do
> you mean "specialist" somewhere in there or did you just hand shells to
> some other guy?

I was a forward observer at times and an FDC computer at times. I
spent little time in gun crew. by management I mean blowing shit up
with.

> Never saw any action, did you?

I did not, for which I am thankful at least twice daily.

> > How many marines do you think you could beat in a hand to hand fight?
> > I ask merely out of curiousity.

> As many as could show up in ten minutes-
> because that's the amount of time it would take them to figure out how to
> pull their hands out of the pockets of their pants once they've been made
> into fists.

some of them are OK. I've worked with ones that are OK.

> You forget also that I am an XSF. As an Air Commando, I had about eight
> times the hand-to-hand training that any jarhead would get if he
> specialized in it.

I am reading your words.

the interservice rivalry shit is pretty stupid. I thought so when I
was in and I think so now.

> But again, I'm 56, and I get tired, no, bored much more
> quickly than I did when I was in the service.

yeah, well.

josh

Mao Tse-Tung

Feb 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/26/98

> > > lessee: mao has convinced me, an ex-infantryman, that he was a combat
> > > soldier at one time.
>
> > Oh, piffle. A three-year old could convince an ex-jarhead that he
himself
> > was the queen of the universe.
>
> I was not a marine, mao. I was a mere army grunt with talents for
> forgery of documents and the management of artillery.

Oooohhh. You're my natural enemy, then. Of all people, you should know that

the two of us have a natural repulsion. Heh. When you say "management," do

you mean "specialist" somewhere in there or did you just hand shells to

some other guy? Never saw any action, did you?

> How many marines do you think you could beat in a hand to hand fight?
> I ask merely out of curiousity.

As many as could show up in ten minutes-
because that's the amount of time it would take them to figure out how to
pull their hands out of the pockets of their pants once they've been made
into fists.

You forget also that I am an XSF. As an Air Commando, I had about eight
times the hand-to-hand training that any jarhead would get if he

specialized in it. But again, I'm 56, and I get tired, no, bored much more

Lisa Chabot

Feb 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/26/98

>not an expert or anything... But, I think the idea that Altavista put a
>translator on their website is actually pretty cool. I'd never heard of
>that before, and now I'm going to use the hell out of it.

Be sure to send the results through one of the TTS systems on
http://www.bell-labs/projects/tts/

kid

Feb 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/26/98

>> How many marines do you think you could beat in a hand to hand fight?
>> I ask merely out of curiousity.

>As many as could show up in ten minutes-

I'm 56, and I get tired, no, bored much more quickly than I did when
I was in the service.

Hand to hand? Oh, Puleeeeze.
Air strike, claymore, willy peter, (hey artillary, how about
beehives), pungi's, puff/vulcan.
OR: Silent, camo, quiet, dart.
Ooooo, Oooooo
Wheeeeee

KID.Doc

Foile a' Deux 297.3

kid

Feb 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/26/98

>xant...@well.com (Kent Paul Dolan) writes:
>> In article <6cva1i$7a7$1...@usenet49.supernews.com>,
>> Ganglion <gang...@neura.net> wrote:
>> >buz...@world.std.com (Sean T Barrett) wrote:

>> Hmm. Your mindset is apparently that of my
>> ex-spouse, who failed even to open the copy I
>> gave to her as a treasure worthy of her careful
>> perusal. I took it with me when I left.

>kent, you don't use enough drugs to understand this book.

>sorry. it's not your fault or anything.

>josh

Hmmmm. Methinks I begin to reason the creation of
'alt.bonehead.Kent-Paul-Dolan.'
'tis well said

Foile a' Deux 297.3

kid

Feb 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/26/98

"Mao Tse-Tung" <cd...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

>> strafe the fire engines

Oh God, now I have to fuck it all up... Oh well.
A-10's A-10's Warthogs
So Button is on a training mission - Armed - breaks formation to
create his own path.
Nobody tried to contact him?
No chase planes?
No interceptors after X miles of deviation over populated areas?
800 miles and the trainers don't know where he is?
(Gee Colonel, he was there when we took off. I don't know where he
went. He didn't tell us>)
Weeks later, trainer, only female A-10 combat trainer in the Force,
crashes (fatal) near where he broke - on a separate training mission -
armed. dead - dead - dead
Button (presumably) dead - dead - dead
two 500# bombs? ( Well gee, I don't know. They were there when he
lifted off Colonel.)

An A-10 crashed in Oak Creek Canyon near Sedona, Az. in late 84 or
early 85. Armed training mission. The ordanance was firing for
several hours impeding rescuers - VERY loud.. scarey. within a mile
of a heavily traveled tourist attraction. Pilot error. " Wups, wrong
canyon, Joe. Damn, Let's see if we can turn around in here."

Oh, sorry for bringing this up - I guess it's no big deal. Just
curious about a few points of fact here.

Hee hee hee. Those planes can sure make a mess of things though.
Foile a' Deux 297.3

Mao Tse-Tung

Feb 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/26/98

> >As many as could show up in ten minutes-
> I'm 56, and I get tired, no, bored much more quickly than I did when
> I was in the service.
>
> Hand to hand? Oh, Puleeeeze.
> Air strike, claymore, willy peter, (hey artillary, how about
> beehives), pungi's, puff/vulcan.

Funny you beat me to the punch on beehives... But I doubt he'd ever have
even trained for their use... And all of the other stuff you listed I
did. Except claymore. Not my time.

AND YOU?

Mao Tse-Tung

Feb 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/26/98

joshua geller wrote:

> > > I was not a marine, mao. I was a mere army grunt with talents for
> > > forgery of documents and the management of artillery.
>
> > Oooohhh. You're my natural enemy, then. Of all people, you should know that
> > the two of us have a natural repulsion.
>
> I am neither surprised nor particularly disturbed. things are neither
> good nor bad. things are.

Yeah, same old shit. But it's nice to know.

> > Heh. When you say "management," do
> > you mean "specialist" somewhere in there or did you just hand shells to
> > some other guy?
>

> I was a forward observer at times and an FDC computer at times. I
> spent little time in gun crew. by management I mean blowing shit up
> with.

What were your specialties, other than in artillery?

> > Never saw any action, did you?
>

> I did not, for which I am thankful at least twice daily.

Why?
WHY? It makes no sense- were you clumsy, afraid, or what? Easy target? I don't
get it. YOu trained for that.

> > > How many marines do you think you could beat in a hand to hand fight?
> > > I ask merely out of curiousity.
>

> > As many as could show up in ten minutes-

> > because that's the amount of time it would take them to figure out how to
> > pull their hands out of the pockets of their pants once they've been made
> > into fists.
>

> some of them are OK. I've worked with ones that are OK.

Oh, of course. This is all military bullshit talk, I know that our Armed
Forces produce thousands of extremely competent folks... but that's over a
span of years, not months. That's the problem. Not enough influx.

> > You forget also that I am an XSF. As an Air Commando, I had about eight
> > times the hand-to-hand training that any jarhead would get if he
> > specialized in it.
>

> I am reading your words.

That makes one of us...

> the interservice rivalry shit is pretty stupid. I thought so when I
> was in and I think so now.

It may be stupid, but it's there. COMPETITION FUELS VICTORY. -ever heard that
line?

> > But again, I'm 56, and I get tired, no, bored much >

> more
> > quickly than I did when I was in the service.
>

> yeah, well.

My sentiments exactly.

joshua geller

Feb 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/26/98

Mao Tse-Tung <cd...@worldnet.att.net> writes:
> joshua geller wrote:

> > I was a forward observer at times and an FDC computer at times. I
> > spent little time in gun crew. by management I mean blowing shit up
> > with.

> What were your specialties, other than in artillery?

I haven't been explicit: I was 11C ('mortar crewman') and 11B ('light
weapons infantryman') and spent most of my time in service attached to
the 4.2 inch mortar platoon of the combat support company of the 2/37
armor which was based at that time in erlangen, BRD. I specialized
mostly in keeping people, officers and tankers from fucking with me,
secondarily in goofing off. After a while they decided that I was
really an artilleryman and gave me a new MOS of 13F ('artillery
forward observer'). I did this and that; I got away with a lot. I had
a lot of fun.

> > > Never saw any action, did you?

> > I did not, for which I am thankful at least twice daily.

> Why?
> WHY? It makes no sense- were you clumsy, afraid, or what? Easy
> target? I don't get it. YOu trained for that.

let's see: I was not particularly clumsy then. I wasn't afraid, but
that was because I had no real conception of what I was up for. when I
finally *did* get it (I'm a little slow, but not completely dense and
there were lots of vietnam veterans in the unit), of course I was
afraid.

but I would certainly have done my job if I had been asked to; I made
a deal with those people, after all. they weren't having any wars when
I was in (76 - 79), ultimately, is the reason I didn't fight in one.

I suppose I haven't really answered the question. Why am I thankful
not to have been in a war? hmm. I don't guess I really have an answer
for you. sorry.

> > some [marines] are OK. I've worked with ones that are OK.

> Oh, of course. This is all military bullshit talk, I know that our Armed
> Forces produce thousands of extremely competent folks... but that's over a
> span of years, not months. That's the problem. Not enough influx.

right.

actually, my big interservice rivalry was with tankers. the most
intricate operations that I ever took part in involved stealing
heaters from the tanks and putting them in our tracks (we would order
heaters, they would get to battalion, tankers would steal them. we
would be detailed to gaurd the motor pool and steal them back). hee!

those were fun days.

I also smoked a lot of hash. this was back when no one really gave a
fuck if you used drugs as long as you showed up for work. I understand
it's different now.

> > the interservice rivalry shit is pretty stupid. I thought so when I
> > was in and I think so now.

> It may be stupid, but it's there. COMPETITION FUELS VICTORY. -ever
> heard that line?

sure, sure. that's even true. it's still dumb.

best,

josh

joshua geller

Feb 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/26/98

Mao Tse-Tung <cd...@worldnet.att.net> writes:
> [some fool that the Party Secretary forgot to attribute]:

> > Hand to hand? Oh, Puleeeeze.
> > Air strike, claymore, willy peter, (hey artillary, how about
> > beehives), pungi's, puff/vulcan.

> Funny you beat me to the punch on beehives... But I doubt he'd ever have
> even trained for their use...

exactly correct.

> And all of the other stuff you listed I
> did. Except claymore. Not my time.

they are useful in very limited circumstances, that is, when the
people you are trying to kill are stupid enough to walk into an
ambush.

josh

Andrea B. Previtera

Feb 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/26/98

I AM NOT A GIRL !
What the hell, here in Italy Andrea is a MALE name.
By the way, "Andrea" comes from greek "Andreias" that means
"Virile - Masculine".

Yet, as I said I'm italian, so I could easily have misunderstood
the meaning of your message...

- ANDREA BENIAMINO PREVITERA
^
^ male name
male name

waldby julian f

Feb 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/26/98

> ^ male name 50% male
> male name 50% female

So, we have that votes: 2.5 for male and 0.5 for female.

by Tangertas' arbitrary math, we have 2.5 = 1.7 and 0.5 = 3.

Thus, by majoritie rules, it is 3 votes for female and 1.7 for male.

I believe this is where the confusion arose.

Julian
--
A vertex of degree 0 is called isolated. It follows that an isolated
vertex is not adjacent to any vertex. A vertex is pendant if and only

joshua geller

Feb 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/26/98

xant...@well.com (Kent Paul Dolan) writes:
> In article <ypven0r...@shell5.ba.best.com>,
> joshua geller <dcl...@shell5.ba.best.com> wrote:

> >kent, you don't use enough drugs to understand this book.

> Expand on "enough". I've gone through just over US$ 1K
> on prescription medicines this month, for which, through
> typical health insurance reactionarisms, I've had to write
> checks for the full amount.

ok, enough of the right kind of drugs.

I am continually amazed that people will take drugs that they haven't
prepared themselves, on the recomendation of other people.

remarkable.

josh

Kris Kontos

Feb 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/27/98

>joshua geller <dcl...@shell5.ba.best.com> wrote:
>>How many marines do you think you could beat in a hand to hand fight?
>>I ask merely out of curiousity.

Try shouting attention...

A friend of mine shouted this at a marine, and when he really did
snap to, my friend cold-cocked him with a right to the jaw.
It was one of the funniest things I have ever witnessed.

Score one for the Navy (and to Kyle Ramey, who I haven't seen in years)

Kent Paul Dolan

Feb 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/27/98

In article <ypven0r...@shell5.ba.best.com>,
joshua geller <dcl...@shell5.ba.best.com> wrote:

>kent, you don't use enough drugs to understand this book.

Expand on "enough". I've gone through just over US$ 1K
on prescription medicines this month, for which, through
typical health insurance reactionarisms, I've had to write

checks for the full amount. When I dropped another check
for US$ 200+ at the pharmacy today, a checkout person whom
I didn't know from Eve took the occasion to remark: "Mr.
Dolan, we _really_ appreciate your business." This can get
old really fast when I am:

1) out of work due to an uncontrollable temper in an untenable work
situation;

2) part of an entire family seeing a chiropracter three times a week
for whiplash injuries received in a rear-ending collision that
ultimately involved five vehicles;

3) for which the insurance company dropped bluebook for the totaled
twelve year old compact, plus US$ 150 apiece for pain and suffering,
in a market where car prices have doubled or tripled in the same
interval, and a "standard" no injury "buy their silence" payment is
US$ 3000 per occupant of the victim vehicle;

4) thus employing a lawyer to sue them 'til they ooze blood [Seen "The
Rainmaker" yet? If not, do.], which is a bit much for me after
being raised by a lawyer-grandparent who used a razor strap to
maintain discipline;

5) doing the child care for a two-year-old mildly describable as
"strong-willed" while trying to avoid the litany of mistakes I made
fathering three now grown children, and nursing him through his
tenth ear infection so far;

6) acting as all day and all night nursemaid for a wife who's just had
a hip replaced, which leaves her somewhat less than cheerful;

7) saddled with housework and yardwork, both of which I despise; and

8) enjoying my thirteenth year of treatment for massive clinical
atypical monopolar depression (manic depressive minus the highs).

>sorry. it's not your fault or anything.

Who, me, a _victim_? I _chose_ to avoid scrambling what little brains
I have with street drugs, over four decades ago. The former heavy
alcohol use, the continuing caffeine addiction, the multiple daily
prescription psychoactive drug intakes, are all also more or less a
product of the action of free will choices made with sufficient
information to know better. My long acquaintance with those who've
lost their gamble with street drugs suggests that most of them couldn't
read the cover of Goedel, Escher, Bach..., much less understand the
contents. If you read second meanings into the prose there, you just
couldn't understand the first meanings the author intended.

>josh

Drug use only improves understanding in the mind of one who has lost
most or all ability to notice _not_ understanding, anymore.

Have a nice day, Josh. I am.

The Reverse Psychology Major

Feb 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/27/98

Andrea B. Previtera wrote in message <34F58A...@instation.it>...

>I AM NOT A GIRL !
>What the hell, here in Italy Andrea is a MALE name.
>By the way, "Andrea" comes from greek "Andreias" that means
>"Virile - Masculine".
>
>Yet, as I said I'm italian, so I could easily have misunderstood
>the meaning of your message...

... whoah dude, cancel that blowjob then. um, might you know any nice
eyetalian girls who don't have mustache AND if i send them a stamp will be
my mail order bride?

beelzibub
ps;
help me out here dude

this is my chess set. it's one of the best chess sets in the world.
i know what you're askin' yourself 'should i sacrifice my queen
or not'? well, to tell you the truth, in all the confusion i kinda lost
track myself. so you gotta ask yourself one question. 'will it make
the king fall'? huh? will it punk? will it'? go for it, make the move.

Mao Tse-Tung

Feb 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/27/98

> Aw, if Mao ever ran into a Jarhead in person, he'd run away like a
> little girl. The jarhead would have to CATCH him to kick his ass...

Special Forces.

Elite.

Black ops.

TRY ME

Anytime, anyone, anywhere.

And I'm fifty-six years of age and can kick the living shit out of just
about anyone.

Mao Tse-Tung

Feb 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/27/98

> Hey!
> Leave us jarheads alone!

You're allright. I fought with (alongside, ALONGSIDE) marines before. But army and
navy, well, keep it in your pants.

> (queen of the universe???)

semantics: the child was obviously male (use of word "he"). Thus it would be
fairly difficult to convince anyone that he was the queen of anything. "the
universe" i included because that would be a phrase that a child that age would
use repeatedly to qualify something great or expansive or good.

Mao Tse-Tung

Feb 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/27/98

> exactly correct.
>
> > And all of the other stuff you listed I
> > did. Except claymore. Not my time.
>
> they are useful in very limited circumstances, that is, when the
> people you are trying to kill are stupid enough to walk into an
> ambush.

I have to disagree, since a lot of what I did was setting traps that
triggered explosives. Claymores are PERFECT for perimeter defense. If we had
them then, the twenty of us in that firebase would have slept much more
soundly. Here's how we did it, and then I'll tell you how we could have done
it: Scenario: Cambodian tropical mountain area. Firebase is a neat little
brick slap-it-together project thick enough to withstand mortar fire, which
was the biggest thing we worried about. Perimeter security done in shifts,
two men out of twenty awake at all times. The Khmer Rouge eventually will
find out where this firebase is. The two guys would sit and look through
starlight scopes for enemy. Thinking they were clever, the Khmer Rouge would
sneak up just behind the perimeter and we saw them digging holes. Then we
saw them bringing tarp-like things with them and gathering dirt onto them.
Aha, we figured, they were going to dig holes and sleep in them, then when
morning came and they heard us moving, they'd pop up out of the ground and
do evil unto us with their rifles. Aha, I thought, let's wait until morning.
Me and this other guy walk out the next morning early and sneak up around
behind the three enemies in their fairly-noticeable trenches. I walk up to
the first one, gently grab the edge of the tarp, pull the pin on a White
Phosphorous (WP) grenade, lift it up and heave that sucker in. In case
you're not familiar with WP grenades, they're nasty, horrible weapons.
Outlawed by the geneva convention, but since we weren't there, we violated
the damn thing on almost every count to get the job done. What happens is
first an explosion, a little more than a concussion grenade but about 1/3
the explosion of a hand grenade. Then the white phosphorous is sprayed
everywhere. A single drop of WP will burn a hole straithe through tank
armor, it just keeps burning through for a LONG, LONG time. Compare human
flesh, bone, organs to tank armor. It burns right through them and there is
absolutely no way to stop it. So the other guy does the same and the third
popup character no doubt is hearing the god-awful screams of the first two
as they're being eaten alive. He pops up and I swing my Ithaca 10-gauge
sawed-off cylinder shotgun over and blow his head off, literally.
If we had claymores, all that would have to happen is once the first guy
spotted them, he'd pop a couple of claymores and that would puree the three
of them. Simple but effective.

And about being stupid enough to walk into an ambush- EVERYONE is when you
get a local reputation as the "shadow warriors" and do the kind of shit that
we did. We were really good at what we did and were never ambushed, but we
did have a crazy melee once when they came in from all sides and we were
sleeping. I had my pistol belt off, of course, and as I heard the noise of
the first shots, I groped about and found a machete and joined the
hand-to-hand fight. That was the most gruesome thing I ever did there, and
that includes the many, MANY instances of severing heads, dropping people
out of helicopters, even disemboweling a whole patrol and leaving them
because we knew another one was going to pass by there in the next ten
minutes. People were throwing axes, fighting with axes and shovels, swinging
rifles, bayonets, knives, it was a huge and bloody mess, and we killed nine
of them (the seven of us) and the rest ran away. You couldn't use firearms
because they were intermixed with your own, and there is no such thing as
"friendly fire."

The Reverse Psychology Major

Feb 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/27/98

Mao Tse-Tung wrote in message <6d5vg8$4...@bgtnsc02.worldnet.att.net>...

ha!!! i say, 'ha'!!! i got you all beat. i once started a fire using just a
bic lighter.

beelzibub
ps;
a little kindling too if you must know

ps-2;
oh yes, this was 'majic' too so DO NOT ask how it was done

joshua geller

Feb 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/27/98

Mao Tse-Tung <cd...@worldnet.att.net> writes:

> Special Forces.

> Elite.

> Black ops.

> TRY ME

> Anytime, anyone, anywhere.

and humble, too.

josh

joshua geller

Feb 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/27/98

Mao Tse-Tung <cd...@worldnet.att.net> writes:

> > exactly correct.

> > > And all of the other stuff you listed I
> > > did. Except claymore. Not my time.

> > they are useful in very limited circumstances, that is, when the
> > people you are trying to kill are stupid enough to walk into an
> > ambush.

> I have to disagree, since a lot of what I did was setting traps that
> triggered explosives. Claymores are PERFECT for perimeter defense.

yeah, but if you're *doing* perimeter defense, something is badly
wrong with your strategy, probably on a fairly high level.

> [war stories omitted]

good stories.

josh

John Dear

Feb 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/27/98

Mao Tse-Tung wrote:

> > Aw, if Mao ever ran into a Jarhead in person, he'd run away like a
> > little girl. The jarhead would have to CATCH him to kick his ass...
>
> Special Forces.
>
> Elite.
>
> Black ops.
>
> TRY ME
>
> Anytime, anyone, anywhere.
>
> And I'm fifty-six years of age and can kick the living shit out of just
> about anyone.

It's true! Special Forces make a man out of you.
They pay for the operation and everything.

Kris Kontos

Feb 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/27/98

Mao Tse-Tung <cd...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

>And I'm fifty-six years of age and can kick the living shit out of just
>about anyone.

I actually thought about putting Mao into a killfile, but you know,
this gets more amusing with every post.

Which of the below statements most accurately describes Mao's
recent spate of verbal frothing?

1) Is this what is known as a mid-life crisis?
2) A sudden coming to grips with one's own mortality.
3) The sudden onset of catabolism.
4) A man in serious need of a valium.
5) A man in serious need of a Fruitopia cap.

Mao, lighten up...

Lisa Chabot

Feb 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/27/98

>Try shouting attention...

There is a similar phrase that works on most canines
(as opposed to the above which is for marines).

waldby julian f

Feb 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/27/98

lscdoesntea...@netcom.com (Lisa Chabot) writes:

>>Try shouting attention...

>There is a similar phrase that works on most canines
> (as opposed to the above which is for marines).

I never understood why in all the highbrow lit
They would pair up words that seemed to fit
but when they were spoke
the rhyme was all broke
Wool for some's eyes, but for me teeth's grit

Mao Tse-Tung

Feb 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/28/98

> yeah, but if you're *doing* perimeter defense, something is badly
> wrong with your strategy, probably on a fairly high level.

Yeah, but you're infantry. YOU have people building buildings for you to sleep
in. I had to make my own, and I had to make it in enemy territory.

> > [war stories omitted]
>
> good stories.

I have a million more- "the stork incident," "the loudspeaker as a combat
tool," "the helicopter tribune," "bird and monkey season open" and others....
Ask for them by name.

"I've tried them all
-I'd walk a mile for a Camel"

Mao Tse-Tung

Feb 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/28/98

> Expand on "enough". I've gone through just over US$ 1K
> on prescription medicines this month, for which, through
> typical health insurance reactionarisms, I've had to write
> checks for the full amount. When I dropped another check
> for US$ 200+ at the pharmacy today, a checkout person whom
> I didn't know from Eve took the occasion to remark: "Mr.
> Dolan, we _really_ appreciate your business." This can get
> old really fast when I am:

Hee hee hee. You're a penniless little bastard.

> 1) out of work due to an uncontrollable temper in an untenable work
> situation;

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA.
That's so FUCKING pathetic that you need to go out, right now, into the
street, and beg for people to kick the living shit out of you.

> 2) part of an entire family seeing a chiropracter three times a week
> for whiplash injuries received in a rear-ending collision that
> ultimately involved five vehicles;

Hee hee hee. You can't drive worth a shit.

> 3) for which the insurance company dropped bluebook for the totaled
> twelve year old compact, plus US$ 150 apiece for pain and suffering,
> in a market where car prices have doubled or tripled in the same
> interval, and a "standard" no injury "buy their silence" payment is
> US$ 3000 per occupant of the victim vehicle;

Hee hee hee. You use auto insurance.

> 4) thus employing a lawyer to sue them 'til they ooze blood [Seen "The
> Rainmaker" yet? If not, do.], which is a bit much for me after
> being raised by a lawyer-grandparent who used a razor strap to
> maintain discipline;

Hee hee hee. You got beaten up by your grandfather.

> 5) doing the child care for a two-year-old mildly describable as
> "strong-willed" while trying to avoid the litany of mistakes I made
> fathering three now grown children, and nursing him through his
> tenth ear infection so far;

Ugg ugg ugg. You reproduced. But at least they're dying on you.

> 6) acting as all day and all night nursemaid for a wife who's just had
> a hip replaced, which leaves her somewhat less than cheerful;

Hee hee hee. You're a nurse, a maid, and you married a cripple.

> 7) saddled with housework and yardwork, both of which I despise; and

Oh, you poor little thing, can't take the strenuous gardening? You want me to
call you a Green Thumb man?

> 8) enjoying my thirteenth year of treatment for massive clinical
> atypical monopolar depression (manic depressive minus the highs).

Hee hee hee. Not only are you depressed, but you have no other mental
capacity.

> >sorry. it's not your fault or anything.
>
> Who, me, a _victim_? I _chose_ to avoid scrambling what little brains
> I have with street drugs, over four decades ago. The former heavy

Hee hee hee. You're too stupid even to use drugs.

> alcohol use, the continuing caffeine addiction, the multiple daily

Hee hee hee.You think caffeine is an addictive substance.

> prescription psychoactive drug intakes, are all also more or less a
> product of the action of free will choices made with sufficient
> information to know better. My long acquaintance with those who've
> lost their gamble with street drugs suggests that most of them couldn't
> read the cover of Goedel, Escher, Bach..., much less understand the
> contents. If you read second meanings into the prose there, you just
> couldn't understand the first meanings the author intended.

Hee hee hee. You're an utter fuckup with no brains at all.

> >josh
>
> Drug use only improves understanding in the mind of one who has lost
> most or all ability to notice _not_ understanding, anymore.

Hee hee hee. You know so little.

Mao Tse-Tung

Feb 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/28/98

> and humble, too.

Damn right! Modest, even!

Sean T Barrett

Feb 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/28/98

waldby julian f <wal...@coewl.cen.uiuc.edu> wrote:
>I never understood why in all the highbrow lit
>They would pair up words that seemed to fit
>but when they were spoke
>the rhyme was all broke
>Wool for some's eyes, but for me teeth's grit

Yo! I really don't know about that!
But I do think I know what is what--
As I lie 'neath this Earth's starry dome,
And I think of all truths--at least some;
While still pondering things I have done:
How I stole a poor girl's ice cream cone
Then returned with a ripening pear;
I must say she had nothing to fear,
Since I'd said that I'd come back anon,
Once I'd listened to Pachelbel's Canon!

But you're right, without rhyme it's poor soup;
These non-rhymers, they've made quite the coup!
Had they took it, then with their loot flown?
Call me "kook", but let's put our foot--down!

buzzard

joshua geller

Feb 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/28/98

"Mao Tse-Tung" <cd...@worldnet.att.net> writes:

> > yeah, but if you're *doing* perimeter defense, something is badly
> > wrong with your strategy, probably on a fairly high level.

> Yeah, but you're infantry. YOU have people building buildings for
> you to sleep in. I had to make my own, and I had to make it in enemy
> territory.

I see that my remark has been widely misunderstood, and perhaps was
not as clear as it might have been.

my point was this: if you are fighting across unfriendly territory for
an extended period of time, whoever is running your strategy really
fucked up.

I see that my remark was so unclear as to be incorrect. sigh.

of course this does not apply to guerilla or advanced operations.

my apologies,

josh

the GOD of Bizarre BOW Slave

Mar 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/1/98

he is a little boy with big words and a very boring dateless life ..the
poor boy must not have anyone in his life except for ole' rosy palm and
her five sisters ••••the sucky @ss loser
needs at least 12 hour days to post such trash •••waste someone
elses time loser *****THE MAN*****who came to town on a mission**and is
not leaving till its done ***

Tom A Goodman *wicked smile*

Mar 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/1/98

As a tanker in the armed service(prior active/current guard) I think you
are a sick man ,my friend if I ever had a chance to see you I would make
sure you walked out on your knee caps.You are the most ignorent,
dickhead I have seen upon entering the NG's .Joking and writing pieces
of personal desires should at all costs consist of some honor.Apparently
you have a lack of that as well as intelligents Have A Great Day :) Tom

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "am nott sur iff hokked one
foniks werkked fer me"

Ghost Writer

Mar 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/1/98

You are one BULLSHITING MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!

BadGirl

Mar 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/1/98

the GOD of Bizarre BOW Slave <SunO...@webtv.net> wrote in article
<6db309$1j0$1...@newsd-142.iap.bryant.webtv.net>...

he is a little boy with big words and a very boring dateless life ..the
poor boy must not have anyone in his life except for ole' rosy palm and

her five sisters 緒緒緒緒封封the sucky @ss loser
needs at least 12 hour days to post such trash 封婦aste someone

elses time loser *****THE MAN*****who came to town on a mission**and is
not leaving till its done ***

Oh... lucky us. Some asshole who speaks for the group, even though no one
in the group wants him to......Can you say "despot"?

BadGirl

Kevin "Cujo" Fries

Mar 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/1/98

Tom A Goodman *wicked smile* <GOOD...@webtv.net> blathered and did
something amazing, he stuck his foot in his mouth while his head was up his
ass (how did he find room?) in article
<6dbfcc$n01$1...@newsd-143.iap.bryant.webtv.net>...
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
You've got that right. *Intelligence* (see above) is not one of your strong
suits. And you forgot to crosspost this. And you are a WebTeeVee
subscriber. And your breath smells like a penis (Sorry Chevyn). And if your
brains were gasoline, you couldn't power a piss ants' motorcycle one lap
around the inside of a cheerio with a 15mph tailwind. And you are
*ignorant* as well. I hate to flame over spelling, but when you can't even
spell the words that you use to insult, it just sucks the life out of it.
Can't you see that?
Have a beautiful life. I mean that, sincerely. Thank for your comments.
Now STFU and fuck off.

--
You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of
horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating

walker

Mar 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/1/98

You got the first step down - you are no longer using all caps, but
evidently you are having problems with that too.

I was by circuit city this weekend and saw a clueless salesman trying
to sell webtv to some even more clueless customers.(not that all webtv
users are clueless - just in this case it did not look like a good
idea).

And I ran..... ran so faaaaarrrrr.....

Scott Dorsey

Mar 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/1/98

In article <34f98461...@news.intrex.net> sokr...@mindspring.com (walker) writes:
>I was by circuit city this weekend and saw a clueless salesman trying
>to sell webtv to some even more clueless customers.(not that all webtv
>users are clueless - just in this case it did not look like a good
>idea).

For extreme amusement, call 800-400-8781 and ask them to mail you an info
packet. This is one of the reps in "Futurenet" which appears to be some
sort of Amway-like distributor system to sell WebTV boxes at substantial
markup. Just reading the WebTV info is hilarious, not only because of the
"gee whiz" nature of the prose or the 12-year-old level at which it is
written, but because it really seems to miss the whole point of what the
internet is for, as a two-way communications medium.

Definitely worthwhile for the laugh value. Joe Bob says check it out.
--scott

Scott Dorsey

Mar 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/1/98

Just Me

Mar 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/1/98

walker <sokr...@mindspring.com> wrote in article
<34f98461...@news.intrex.net>...

> You got the first step down - you are no longer using all caps, but
> evidently you are having problems with that too.
>

> I was by circuit city this weekend and saw a clueless salesman trying
> to sell webtv to some even more clueless customers.(not that all webtv
> users are clueless - just in this case it did not look like a good
> idea).
>

> And I ran..... ran so faaaaarrrrr.....

You seem like an intelligent sort Walter... wanna join the winning team?

BadGirl

Just Me

Mar 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/1/98

Scott Dorsey <klu...@netcom.com> wrote in article
<kludgeEp...@netcom.com>...

First sign of advanced retardation, the need to post everything twice...
just in case :)

BadGirl

Tom A Goodman *wicked smile*

Mar 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/1/98

Oww your dribbling babbling idiotic words hurt me NOT you silly pillow
biting, ignorant ass.... Anytime you think words will hurt me coming
from such a needle dick ,think again...I not care about your thoughts
on me ,the day you want to come to Johnstown Pa ,and say something to my
face is the day you will not talk to me in such a manner .........Have a
Great Day :-)...Tom

Tom A Goodman *wicked smile*

Mar 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/1/98

I Agree 100% GW these guys in here,would win the annual BSing contest
..Be great to keep you company on long boring trips though ,quite the
active imagination in this here thread .....Great Day GW...Tom

Star Girl

Mar 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/1/98

stop trying to stick your tongue in his mouth and his breath wont bother
you :)

Star

John Dear

Mar 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/1/98

BadGirl wrote:

> the GOD of Bizarre BOW Slave <SunO...@webtv.net> wrote in article
> <6db309$1j0$1...@newsd-142.iap.bryant.webtv.net>...
> he is a little boy with big words and a very boring dateless life ..the
> poor boy must not have anyone in his life except for ole' rosy palm and
> her five sisters 緒緒緒緒封封the sucky @ss loser
> needs at least 12 hour days to post such trash 封婦aste someone
> elses time loser *****THE MAN*****who came to town on a mission**and is
> not leaving till its done ***
>
> Oh... lucky us. Some asshole who speaks for the group, even though no one
> in the group wants him to......Can you say "despot"?
>
> BadGirl

Forsythia..where have you been?
You learned to swear!

Kevin "Cujo" Fries

Mar 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/1/98

Tom A Goodman *wicked smile* <GOOD...@webtv.net> wrote in article
<6dcg2h$3a5$1...@newsd-142.iap.bryant.webtv.net>...

> Oww your dribbling babbling idiotic words hurt me NOT you silly pillow
> biting, ignorant ass.... Anytime you think words will hurt me coming
> from such a needle dick ,think again...I not care about your thoughts
> on me ,the day you want to come to Johnstown Pa ,and say something to my
> face is the day you will not talk to me in such a manner .........Have a
> Great Day :-)...Tom

Can the smiley. A post from a Webteevee luzer is by definition a smiley.
Johnstown, huh? Strip mining, inbreeding and floods. That about sums it
up, I think. Oh yeah, almost forgot, bad grammar. I would be ashamed to
claim to have represented my country and post such crap. A third-grader
could write more comprehensable sentences than this garbage you have
trotted out. Have you no shame? Have a happy retirement, assuming you
figure out what was said by then. One more thing, the day I say it to your
face *is* the day I say it to your face. Having done it, I cannot undo it.
BTW, where can I buy a silly biting pillow?
One more thing, how long did it take before you had all the cigarettes in
the jail, Sunshine?

RaginCajun

Mar 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/1/98

> From: "Kevin \"Cujo\" Fries" <kfr...@cyberramp.com>
> Newsgroups: talk.bizarre
> Subject: Why Tommy Can Barely Read or Write, Let Alone Comprehend.
> Date: 1 Mar 1998 23:30:55 GMT

Why a biting pillow, Kev?...tired of chewing used rubbers already?

Bill
Using @ccess News see http://www.vamail.com

Tom A Goodman *wicked smile*

Mar 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/1/98

Imbreeding,you sound experianced in that ,Floods ,yeah we have had a
couple ... ....I guess I will take your advise as I take all advise from
pathetic losers ..I dont *sshole ....Have A Good Day :-)...Tom

Tom A Goodman *wicked smile*

Mar 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/1/98

And thats not the worst part,I hear he is single now ,his man was still
wearing that condom :-) Have a great day RC ...Tom

Just Me

Mar 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/2/98

John Dear <n...@bat.com> wrote in article <34F9CF...@bat.com>...

> Forsythia..where have you been?
> You learned to swear!

What did you call me? What kinna wormbait name is Forsythia?

BadGirl

walker

Mar 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/2/98

There are no winners and losers - it's all in how you play the game -
or, in this case, in how many "garcia grams" you do or DON'T get ;)

I wanna be on the team that DOESN'T get them (well, not as much
anyway).

Good luck!

<GAME ON!>

On 1 Mar 1998 19:10:48 GMT, "Just Me" <death_b...@hotmail.com>

walker

Mar 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/2/98

It would be more of a neurosis don't you think? Besides - it helps
people follow the argument in case the usenet server they use does not
have the original article available. Old habit. *shrug*

And it's MISTER Retard to you, but if you prefer, you may address me
as "SIR! YES SIR!" when speaking to me. >:) (evil grin)

-walker

>On 1 Mar 1998 19:13:20 GMT, "Just Me" <death_b...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> [edited for content - oops! there is nothing left!]

Heather G.

Mar 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/2/98

On 1 Mar 1998 23:30:55 GMT, "Kevin \"Cujo\" Fries"
<kfr...@cyberramp.com> wrote:

>Tom A Goodman *wicked smile* <GOOD...@webtv.net> wrote in article
><6dcg2h$3a5$1...@newsd-142.iap.bryant.webtv.net>...
>> Oww your dribbling babbling idiotic words hurt me NOT you silly pillow
>> biting, ignorant ass.... Anytime you think words will hurt me coming
>> from such a needle dick ,think again...I not care about your thoughts
>> on me ,the day you want to come to Johnstown Pa ,and say something to my
>> face is the day you will not talk to me in such a manner .........Have a
>> Great Day :-)...Tom
>Can the smiley. A post from a Webteevee luzer is by definition a smiley.
>Johnstown, huh? Strip mining, inbreeding and floods. That about sums it
>up, I think. Oh yeah, almost forgot, bad grammar. I would be ashamed to
>claim to have represented my country and post such crap. A third-grader
>could write more comprehensable sentences than this garbage you have
>trotted out. Have you no shame? Have a happy retirement, assuming you
>figure out what was said by then. One more thing, the day I say it to your
>face *is* the day I say it to your face. Having done it, I cannot undo it.
>BTW, where can I buy a silly biting pillow?
>One more thing, how long did it take before you had all the cigarettes in
>the jail, Sunshine?

Oh, Kevin??? Are you always this charming or is this a special
occasion for you!? *smiles*
Heather

Heather G.

Mar 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/2/98

On Sun, 01 Mar 1998 19:03:35 CST, RaginCajun
<Ragin...@accesscom.net> wrote:

>> From: "Kevin \"Cujo\" Fries" <kfr...@cyberramp.com>
>> Newsgroups: talk.bizarre
>> Subject: Why Tommy Can Barely Read or Write, Let Alone Comprehend.
>> Date: 1 Mar 1998 23:30:55 GMT
>>

>> Tom A Goodman *wicked smile* <GOOD...@webtv.net> wrote in article
>> <6dcg2h$3a5$1...@newsd-142.iap.bryant.webtv.net>...
>> > Oww your dribbling babbling idiotic words hurt me NOT you silly pillow
>> > biting, ignorant ass.... Anytime you think words will hurt me coming
>> > from such a needle dick ,think again...I not care about your thoughts
>> > on me ,the day you want to come to Johnstown Pa ,and say something to my
>> > face is the day you will not talk to me in such a manner .........Have a
>> > Great Day :-)...Tom
>> Can the smiley. A post from a Webteevee luzer is by definition a smiley.
>> Johnstown, huh? Strip mining, inbreeding and floods. That about sums it
>> up, I think. Oh yeah, almost forgot, bad grammar. I would be ashamed to
>> claim to have represented my country and post such crap. A third-grader
>> could write more comprehensable sentences than this garbage you have
>> trotted out. Have you no shame? Have a happy retirement, assuming you
>> figure out what was said by then. One more thing, the day I say it to your
>> face *is* the day I say it to your face. Having done it, I cannot undo it.
>> BTW, where can I buy a silly biting pillow?
>> One more thing, how long did it take before you had all the cigarettes in
>> the jail, Sunshine?
>>

>Why a biting pillow, Kev?...tired of chewing used rubbers already?
>
>Bill
>Using @ccess News see http://www.vamail.com

Rajin!!! HI!!! *grins*
Heather

Sean T Barrett

Mar 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/2/98

the GOD of Bizarre BOW Slave <SunO...@webtv.net> wrote:
>he is a little boy with big words
not like me, *i'm* shitting turds

>and a very boring dateless life
not like me, with a mail-order wife

>..the poor boy must not have anyone
so let's laugh like we think we'd have fun
>in his life [ex]cept for ole' rosy palm
i remember her well, quite the balm
>and her five sisters
they _were_ quite the twisters!
>the sucky @ss loser
fucky ass schmoozer

>needs at least 12 hour days
or ole' St Nick's magic sleighs
>to post such trash
i just wanna smash
i wanna go crash
or go to a bash
my shirt's really flash
oh, yeah, break out the lash

>waste someone elses time loser

Ob-t.b-catchphrase:
Pot. Kettle. Black.

>*****THE MAN*****

>who came to town on a mission

>and is not leaving till its done

buzzard

Sean T Barrett

Mar 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/2/98

Tom A Goodman *wicked smile* <GOOD...@webtv.net> wrote:
>As a tanker in the armed service(prior active/current guard) I think you
would have pissed in your pants like I did. Ronald Reagan, you... you

>are a sick man ,my friend if I ever had a chance to see you I would make
obeisance to you. Nobody did it like him. Did you bow to him? I am

>sure you walked out on your knee caps.You are the most ignorent,
(I mean "ignorant" of course) guy. _But_ I must admit I am the biggest

>dickhead I have seen upon entering the NG's .Joking and writing pieces
of paper, that's about all you can do in prison. Acting on feelings

>of personal desires should at all costs consist of some honor.Apparently
though the other prisoners don't agree with me... I don't like that...

>you have a lack of that as well as intelligents Have A Great Day :) Tom

buzzard
intelligents, intelliladies

Sean T Barrett

Mar 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/2/98

Ghost Writer <ghost_w...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>You are one BULLSHITING MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!
You are two duckfighting brothersuckers!!
You are three dogbiting undertruckers!!!!
You are four HUD-biding gopherlickers!!!!
You are five backsliding soakerslickers!!

You are six bartending rubberduckies!!!!!
You are seven parading blubberstuckies!!!
You are eight cascading blunderbusses!!!!
You are nine arresting bolshevekians!!!!!
You are ten caressing Kervorkians!!!!!!!!

buzzard

Sean T Barrett

Mar 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/2/98

BadGirl <death_b...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>Oh... lucky us. Some asshole who speaks for the group, even though
>no one in the group wants him to......Can you say "despot"?

No, no, say "babbling grandfather in the corner
has never recovered from the war, sometimes he
may get in your face, but just ignore him, he's
harmless".

If you can figure out how to get rid of him,
feel free. Just do it without shitting on
everyone else, ok?

buzzard

Sean T Barrett

Mar 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/2/98

Just Me <death_b...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>First sign of advanced retardation, the need to post everything twice...
>just in case :)

First sign of a soc.penpals poster: the need to post
inane, vacuous comments, free of a content, as if the
newsgroup were a chat room.

Aww, heck Bob, I'll try for the bonus points:

Second sign of a soc.penpals poster: the need to
post smarmy, chatty messages to other apparent
soc.penpals posters. After all, what's more fun
than crashing a party with your friends and then
standing together at the side of the room being
ignored by everyone else?

Third sign of a soc.penpals poster: :)

Fourth sign of a soc.penpals poster: Inability
to recognize why the above are inappropriate.

What do I win, Bob?

buzzard

Sean T Barrett

Mar 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/2/98

Just Me <death_b...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>You seem like an intelligent sort Walter... wanna join the winning team?
You preen like an indiginent sport, Balthazar... gonna coin a pinning stream?
You gleam like an indignant short, faltered... Donna's loins thinning dream.
You beam like an intedulous snort, fathead... manna's toins the spinning meme.

buzzard

Sean T Barrett

Mar 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/2/98

Gee, only 367 more posts left in t.b. I wonder
how many of them are from soc.penpals? Well,
you'll see soon enough, won't you?

Tom A Goodman *wicked smile* <GOOD...@webtv.net> wrote:

>Oww your dribbling
lotsic bibbling
party scribbling
>babbling
scrabbling
shuddering
blundering
>idiotic words
singing to the birds
in major thirds
eating our curds
>hurt me NOT
hurt me [pluck]
hurt me not [pluck]
hurt me [pluck]
hurt me not [pluck]

>you silly pillow biting, ignorant ass....

with frilly willow smiting, ignoble class

>Anytime you think words will hurt me coming

is the day you'll see me strumming; such sounds

>from such a needle dick

a preedle prick, a wheedled stick, a fiddled trick
>think again...I not care
drink and then we will stare
pink is always quite fair
>about your thoughts
about your bots
about your prams and your legs
your shuffleboard head
your nightmares and dreams
and general decay
>on me ,the day
the day of decay
>you want to come
come on down
join the fun
do not frown
>to Johnstown Pa ,
where the people all stay
in their houses and pray
for the night of decay
but the night never comes
in the day of decay,
>and say something to
him, and something to
her, and something to
them all:

>my face is the day

my place where we stay
my arms are the moon
my charms in a spoon
>you will not talk
you will not walk
you will not balk
you will not chalk
>to me
for me
in me
with me
through me
on me
under me
outside me
above me
>in such a manner
such a spanner in the works
who's the planner for these dorks
what's the matter with our sharks
where's the spatter from their barks?

>.........Have a Great Day :-)...Tom

Everybody, get miserable! :-)

buzzard

Star Girl

Mar 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/2/98

hey Buzz...
These posts today
have shown us the way
so, if, in t.b we stay
we'll know how to play
was not our intent
to "shit" on the innocent
we only wanted Mao
and you've shown us how
The only flaw today
Im compelled to say
were the offensive hurls
at one of our girls
I'm sure you like our BadGirl
and wanna give her a whirl
and she'll probably smile
but all the while
will sharpen her knife
so run for your life :)

Kaylene Griffith

Mar 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/2/98

Sean T Barrett <buz...@world.std.com> wrote in article
<Ep7nt...@world.std.com>...

Grow up! From what I vaguely remember of that age group (6-10) it wasn't
even 'cool' to mince the words around more than twice.
Kay

waldby julian f

Mar 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/2/98

CaSta...@webtv.net (Star Girl) writes:

>was not our intent
>to "shit" on the innocent
>we only wanted Mao

Yes, I noticed the klaxon call in your group about how there was
a man who everyone hated.

Newsgroup secrets tolled out arbitrarily to repulsively stupid
invaders for their battle cries.

Sold out in green-eyed fits of mad jealousy and anger at previous
stings taken FAR too personally.

Dishonor in a feeble solution displays the guilty creed and the
lackluster ideals.

Daddy still loves you, but he's going out to buy a hard leather
belt.

Julian
--
A vertex of degree 0 is called isolated. It follows that an isolated
vertex is not adjacent to any vertex. A vertex is pendant if and only
if it has degree 1. Consequently, a pendant vertex is adjacent to
exactly one other vertex.

Sean T Barrett

Mar 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/3/98

RaginCajun <Ragin...@accesscom.net> wrote:
>Why a biting pillow, Kev?...
So he can try upstagin'
We all know what makes rev
The plagarizin' cajun
"Hey there, boy, ya wanna go steady?"
The cajun than posed, feeling tighter:

>tired of chewing used rubbers already?
"No, but yer momma complains when I bite her"

buzzard

Sean T Barrett

Mar 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/3/98

Tom A Goodman *wicked smile* <GOOD...@webtv.net> wrote:
>Imbreeding,you sound experianced in that ,Floods ,yeah we have had a
>couple ... ....I guess I will take your advise as I take all advise from
>pathetic losers ..I dont *sshole ....Have A Good Day :-)...Tom

Mao is a loser. Great. He posts 10 or 15 posts
a day, or whatever insane amount. Great. We all
hate it. Great.

We don't need sixteen people from soc.penpals [*]
following up every freaking one of his posts.
His 10 or twelve pieces of crap beget another 100.
I hope you're enjoying my hundred.

If you don't believe it, just go to dejanews and
see how many posts there are per day in t.b. up
until the last three days.

buzzard
[*] Just in case you, my poor soc.penpals reader,
doesn't believe this, I've produced a list.
This was semi-mechanically generated, and is simply
people who have posted to t.b. in the last three
days and posted to soc.penpals in the last few days.
They may have only posted once to t.b. and then left
for all I know. As far as I can tell, they are
"single"handedly generating more content in t.b.
then all of the t.b. regulars put together. Although
I'm working on _that_ singlehandedly.

<bric...@st.net.au> "Wizard Of Oz"
CaSta...@webtv.net (Star Girl)
Chil...@webtv.net (Linda Boykin)
cons...@cheerful.com
<death_b...@hotmail.com>"BadGirl"
doct...@aol.com (Doctor Mad)
ghost_w...@hotmail.com
*G...@Heaven.com (Jesus Christ)
GOOD...@webtv.net (Tom A Goodman *wicked smile*)
han...@hotmail.com
<je...@ihug.co.nz> Fred Lomax
mi_vid...@webtv.net (battlecat)
<she...@home.com> sheri
sprin...@aol.com (SpringBrst)
suno...@webtv.net
<trn...@erols.com>"Teresa"
ultra...@aol.com (Ultramatic)
xt...@webtv.net

I am not asking anyone to spam these users.
It's not a useful solution. I'm asking people
to help convince them that what they are doing
is _wrong_.

Trojan Horse

Mar 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/3/98

Errrmm...can I raise the following questions as a pure researcher
into the standard American language?

#1. What is an "undertrucker"?
#2.What is a "soakerslicker"?
#3.What is a "gopherlicker"?
#4.What is a "blubberstuckie"?

Usual explanations on a postcard please............

joshua geller

Mar 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/3/98

buz...@world.std.com (Sean T Barrett) writes:
> Tom A Goodman *wicked smile* <GOOD...@webtv.net> wrote:
> >As a tanker in the armed service(prior active/current guard) I think you
> would have pissed in your pants like I did.

jesus fucking christ. a tanker.

it would have to be a tanker.

scene: ReForGer, 1978. somewhere in northern (west) germany. me and my
jeep, and my driver who outranks me and the shavetail I am babysitting
are attached to a tank company. some random captain wanders by to
chat.

Captain: I understand our position is being overrun.

Me: So what do we do now?

C: Have the 8 inch guns drop a couple hundred rounds on our position.

M: OK. What do we do? [we being the infantry and me and a couple other
folks that don't have tanks]

C: Hide under the tanks. Call for airbursts at 50 meters or so.

M: WP?

C: Sure. Airbursts.

M: OK. Chances are fairly good that most of us will live through it.

C: Yeah. Kill the bad guys, most of us will live, after the barrage we
come out from under the tanks and kill any bad guys who survived.

M: Sounds good. Then what?

C: Then we open up the tanks, pull the bodies out, and drive away.

josh

Nikolai Kingsley

Mar 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/8/98

>Grow up! From what I vaguely remember of that age group (6-10) it wasn't
>even 'cool' to mince the words around more than twice.

william s burroughs is turning in his grave.

nikolai

Nikolai Kingsley

Mar 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/8/98

>Errrmm...can I raise the following questions as a pure researcher
>into the standard American language?
>
>#1. What is an "undertrucker"?
>#2.What is a "soakerslicker"?
>#3.What is a "gopherlicker"?
>#4.What is a "blubberstuckie"?

can i ask you to explain the limey expression "'twas brillig, and the slithy
toves..." then?

nikolai
---
stoopid goddamned blubberstuckie

Nikolai Kingsley

Mar 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/8/98

on the fifth day of christmas, some person i'd never met before sent to me:

> You are five backsliding soakerslickers!!

four deadheads,
three suited yuppies
two-o New York cops
and an AOL newbie on toast.

nikolai
---
i can hear this being sung at Millenium.BoB

Morgan

Mar 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/20/98

Thats just the after-affects of the drugs nik - what worries me is
that Wilbur Q. Smith is turning in his. and they cremated *that*
bastard.

entrippy da vinci