Response #2 to the nameless Challenge

Michelle Malkin

Jul 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/9/97

Here are the URLs which totally demolish everything nameless has said in
support of Jim Wyatt. I am not writing an article in response to his
challenge, since all he did was send me a composite video and some
articles. I don't have a video to send him, but I did find a ton of
material on the Net that grinds Wyatt and his claims into the dust.

http://www.kensco.net/~thinkle/tentmakr/WAR/index.html

This site has letters from people who agreed with Wyatt early on that he
had found Noah's ark at the Turkish site, but changed their minds after
actual scientific testing was done and core samples taken.

Letter from Lorence Collins
Letter from John Baumgardner,Ph.D.
Letter from Harold G. Coffin to David Merling
Letter from Thomas Fenner, Geophysicist
Statement by William H. Shea, Biblical Research Institute
Letter from Joe Zias, Curator of Anthropology/Archaeology, Israel
Antiquities Authority

Articles include:

The Boat Shaped Formation, by John D. Morris, Phd.

Has Noah's Ark Been Found? Parts I & II by Andrew A.
Snelling, Ph.D.

Most of the above writers are creationist Christians who no longer support
Wyatt or his claims.

http://www.kensco.net/~thinkle/tentmakr/Dew7/Dew7.html

A Great Christian Spam

A Creationist reviews Wyatt's video's, investigates his background and
learns about how he has duped churches in the US and abroad.

http://www.the family.net/cim/reports/wyatt.text (or is it: txt?)

or

http://www.beachin.net/~bjcorbin/noahsark/ronwyatt.htm

Ron Wyatt: Are His Claims Bonafide? by Bill Crouse

An article going into Ron Wyatt's background and Noah's ark claims point by
point.

http://www.christiananswers.net/aig/creation/592index.html

Amazing 'Ark' Expose by Andrew A Snelling B.Sc. (Hons) Ph.D. (Geology)

An article from Vol. 14, No. 4 of Creation Magazine which goes into Wyatt's
background and goes over his Noah's ark claims in detail with comments from

several people who once backed him but no longer do.

Three articles about the George Jammal hoax on Sun Pictures International
and the media in which he proved that both did not do proper research.

http://www.fni.com/cim/reports/ar32.txt

Figment or Fact? : The Incredible Discovery of Noah's Ark (Arafat Report
#32)

http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/ark-hoax/sun.html

The INcredible Mysteries of Sun Pictures by David Bloomberg

http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/ark-hoax/jammal.html

Sun Goes Down In Flames: The Jammal Ark Hoax by Jim Lippard

There's also a little newspaper article about Sodom and Gomarrah, but I
want to check out the url before I post it.

Enjoy!

Michelle Malkin
(Mickey)
To an open mind the world is an open book.

Gever Mash-Bakir

Jul 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/22/97