TacticSheet Connection String And Timesheet Period

Rajiv Popat

Nov 7, 2007, 8:13:48 AM11/7/07
to tacticsheet...@googlegroups.com

Adding this to the the mailing list for future reference of others.

--

Rajiv.

---

Nov 11, 2007, 12:20:10 PM11/11/07
to tacticsheet-technology
> It seems like most folks I've talked to tell me that weekly timesheets are
> what most organizations use. Would you agree? Do you see a strong need for
> making time-periods for timesheet configurable in your / other deployment
> scenarios?

I have used only monthly-based timesheets in the past. The
organization i worked for previously did use monthly timesheets with
an option to generate an authorization sheet for the weeks of this
month, detailed by days of week.

Frans

Rajiv Popat

Nov 29, 2007, 2:42:30 PM11/29/07
to tacticsheet...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the feedback Franks. I'm hearing this from other folks as well.
It appears that in the long run we will have to make the time period in
TacticSheet configurable rather than the weekly timesheets we have for now.
I suspect this configurability won't make it into Release 1 however.

--
Rajiv.

rajiv popat

Nov 29, 2007, 4:25:26 PM11/29/07
to Rajiv Popat, tacticsheet...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the feedback Frans. I'm hearing this from other folks as well.