Tomorrow - Have breakfast with the CF team

Dan Wilson

Apr 1, 2019, 6:02:49 AM4/1/19
to tac...@googlegroups.com

The ColdFusion team is in town Tuesday. Come have breakfast with them.

The Adobe ColdFusion team are coming to town April 2nd. They are hosting a breakfast meeting and will show off the new product. They'll also answer any questions you have.

Come out and hang. It'll be good to get everyone out together for food and info from the CF team.

Register here: https://coldfusion-roadshows.meetus.adobeevents.com/?trackingid=F89JZRMC&mv=email

Chad Stinner

Apr 1, 2019, 11:13:42 AM4/1/19
to tac...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there.

Chad.

--
Upcoming events: http://www.meetup.com/Triangle-Area-ColdFusion-Users-Group/
Follow us on Twitter: @tacfug

Chad Stinner
(919) 530-0054

Jim Priest

Apr 1, 2019, 11:57:13 AM4/1/19
to tac...@googlegroups.com
I may be there - still getting over a cold :\

Dan Pendergrass

Apr 8, 2019, 8:57:49 AM4/8/19
to tac...@googlegroups.com
Sorry guys, I was planning to be there but my whole family got the flu for the first time ever. We were totally unprepared for that debacle. Let's get together in a couple of weeks so maybe you an pass on what I missed.

Regards,

Dan Pendergrass
Solutions Engineer
VAIRKKO
p:888-290-0671  m: 919-278-7645
w:www.vairkko.com  e: d...@vairkko.com

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail communication and any attachments is considered to be confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify VAIRKKO Technologies, LLC immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer.