Steve Austin is a "Stone Cold" sell-out!

Robert Thomas

Dec 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/23/98
I remember when Austin first showed up in the WWF (after that
Ringmaster bullshit, though). He truly was the baddest S.O.B. on the
planet. Then he took the same path as Shawn Michaels before him: he
sold out to Sugar Daddy Vince McMahon so he could become a fan favorite.
Austin 3:16 used to mean something, back when the man preaching it had
one simple philosophy: I'm not gonna take any crap off anybody and I
don't care if you boo me or cheer me, you're still ignorant trash.
Then Austin sold out and started that whole Hulkster crap of appealing
to the legions of brain-dead frat boys and toddlers that, sadly, make up
the majority of the WWF's fanbase. I hope someday he returns to some
semblance of dignity and self-respect. Only then will he realize what a
mockery he's made of himself and Austin 3:16. And if you think Steve
Austin sucks McMahon's eggs, give me a "hell yeah."

stevey

Dec 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/23/98
THE game is a business
If scsa says or does something that appeals to the crowd
that's when tills start ringing and Vinnie takes over
3:16 still means something but it just to a hell of alot more people
SCSA is now a wrestling commodity and is treated by TITAN sports as such
Don't forget it.

Robert Thomas wrote in message
<15262-36...@newsd-283.iap.bryant.webtv.net>...

Edward Minarcn

Dec 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/24/98
You are simply retarded. Stone Cold is the reason there is a WWF and you
need to get a life. He is nothing like Hogan was, nor will he ever be.
Don't quit your day job to be a wrestling analysis. If you think Rober
Thomas is a moron, give me a "hell yeah."

us guy's/gal's

Dec 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/24/98
HELL YEAH!!!
Austin is the best.......and I love him...
Sonja :)

Robert Thomas

Dec 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/24/98
First of all, jackass, my name is not Rober!!! Go back to school you
uneducated neanderthal! You remember school, don't you? It's that place
you and all your Gen X chums sell the drugs that buy Austin shirts.
Second, if you think Stone Cold made the WWF, then you obviously haven't
been watching the WWF for more than a couple of years, which probably
means you're under 17, so you're not to blame for your stupid ideas,
your parents are! You remember them, right? I didn't think so!

Aaron Gilley

Dec 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/25/98
Utgard-Loki:I totally agree.

david mullins

Dec 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/25/98
oh bite me

ITS ONLY ROCK N ROLL, BUT I LIKE IT

MrSocko523

Dec 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/26/98
How can you possibly think Stone Cold sold out? He has not done, one thing
that would make me think he sold out. And I hope you can reply to this without
an uwarrented personnel attack: on my character, age, or intellect.

Brandon W. Mudd

Dec 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/26/98
I have to agree. I can't really see how SCSA sold out. How can he sell
out? It's wrestling. It's his job to do what he's told.

Alexandra Storm

Dec 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/27/98
If Austin is smart, and I think he probably is, it is his job to do
what makes him the most popular and hence the most money while he's
still on the gravy train, because the trip doesn't last forever ...
sometimes not even very long....

-- Alexandra

Alexandra Storm's Wrestling Paradise
www.blakwidow.com

JFX 316

Dec 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/29/98
god damn!!! why's everybody trippin'?
IT'S JUST WRESTLING!!!!!!!!
Jfx 3:16 says "I am the can of whoop ass!!!"