**Who has the balls** [OT]

Jake

Jan 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/23/00
anyone have the balls to watch this film? please let me know. I will admit
that I dont have the balls to watch it. just from the opening frame I can't
watch it. If someone does have the balls to watch it let me know what
happens. Let me know if it is real. Supposedly it is a snuff film, but I'm
too much of a pussy to watch it.

Warning: I think it is VERY violent. (but i haven't watched it so I'm not
sure)

http://stileproject.com/snuff.mpg

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
It all started when my mother took my bike away
Cause I murdered my guinea pig and stuck him in the microwave
After that it was straight to the forty ouncers
Slapping teachers and jacking off in front of my counselors.

I'm only smilin' when I violent

D-clan

Jake 5:03

Rev Matthew

Jan 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/23/00
You can go download it. I just did, and it's not real (it's still gross
though). Here's 7 reasons why:

1. Bad acting on the part of that woman.

2. The gunshot sound sounds like it's from a video game. Very unrealistic
sounding.

3. The enterance "wound" is clearly a small paint pellet. Also, the closer you
are, the bigger the enterance wound will be. This dime sized one is too small,
and should be much bigger. Half dollar size at least.

4. An exit wound to the head doesn't produce that much blood flying out... And
there is WAY to much blood on the wall for that to be real.

5. Here's the one that totally proves it's fake. The angle they are holding the
gun to her, and the angle in which the blood travels behind her just don't
match up at all. This is what gave it away the most. According to the way they
are holding the gun, the exit wound should be on the upper left hand side of
the back of her head. The blood should then be a whole lot more to the left,
and higher up than it is.

6. The blood splattering on the wall is most likely a baloon filled with fake
blood attached to the wall. You can't see it beforehand because her head is
blocking it. This also explains the illusion that blood is splattering out from
just behind her.

7. If it was real there would be brain matter all over the wall, and there
isn't. We would also possibly be looking at skull fragments embeded in the
wall. I see none.

- Clearly a fake, just like all those Faces of Death videos are. The people
that made this made some mistakes. Had they noticed what I noticed, they could
have made it pretty realistic looking. I'm sure most people think this is real
though.
------------------------
/ Rest In Peace \
I The DPWN GOA I
I 4,492 I
I I

dilligaf

Jan 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/23/00

This is a fake.

Main reasons:

Gunshot sound is overlayed. It does not match the caliber of the weapon or
does it match what a gunshot would sound like in a small room with ceramic
tiles..
There was no flying debris in the back of the head and her hair stayed in
place. If a bullet had passed through her noodle and exited out the back, you
would have seen bone frags as well as brain matter along with her long blond
hair flying around in the back.

The pistol looked like either a .22 or even a .25 caliber which would not
have ejected that much material at such close range.The bullet was not yet at
full velocity. Also with such a small caliber weapon, at the angle of
trajectory, that would have been more of a grazing would rather than full
penetration.
Nice try but not quite Horrywould ....

On Sun, 23 Jan 2000 01:27:28 -0600, Jake <jak...@swbell.net> mumbled:

=>anyone have the balls to watch this film? please let me know. I will admit
=>that I dont have the balls to watch it. just from the opening frame I can't
=>watch it. If someone does have the balls to watch it let me know what
=>happens. Let me know if it is real. Supposedly it is a snuff film, but I'm
=>too much of a pussy to watch it.
=>
=>Warning: I think it is VERY violent. (but i haven't watched it so I'm not
=>sure)
=>
=>http://stileproject.com/snuff.mpg
=>
=>
=>
=>~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
=>It all started when my mother took my bike away
=>Cause I murdered my guinea pig and stuck him in the microwave
=>After that it was straight to the forty ouncers
=>Slapping teachers and jacking off in front of my counselors.
=>
=>I'm only smilin' when I violent
=>
=>D-clan
=>
=>Jake 5:03

The old man of D-Clam
D-Clan is Y2K Compliant
Y2k is the official millenium of D-Clan
D-Clan just because

Jake

Jan 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/23/00
Rev Matthew the Jake mark wrote:

> 3. The enterance "wound" is clearly a small paint pellet. Also, the closer you
> are, the bigger the enterance wound will be. This dime sized one is too small,
> and should be much bigger. Half dollar size at least.
>
> 4. An exit wound to the head doesn't produce that much blood flying out... And
> there is WAY to much blood on the wall for that to be real.

I haven't watched it so I don't know if it is real or not. I do know that
you are completely wrong on your entrance and exit wounds theory.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It all started when my mother took my bike away

Cause I murdered my guinea pig and stuck him in the microwave

After that it was straight to the forty ouncers

Slapping teachers and jacking off in front of my counselors.

I'm only smilin' when I violent

D-clan

Jake 5:03

dilligaf

Jan 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/23/00

=>
=>3. The enterance "wound" is clearly a small paint pellet. Also, the closer you
=>are, the bigger the enterance wound will be. This dime sized one is too small,
=>and should be much bigger. Half dollar size at least.
=>

I beg to differ just a bit.

The entrance wound would still be small at point blank range but you would
have a big powder burn surrounding the wound. The caliber of that pistol was
very small. It was not a .38. Not even close.

=>4. An exit wound to the head doesn't produce that much blood flying out... And
=>there is WAY to much blood on the wall for that to be real.
=>

A soft tip bullet would produce an incredible amount of debris exiting the
skull. In this case, the bullet would have been way to small to produce this
amount of blood and there would be bone and brains on the wall more so than just
blood.

Fake a rooni

Big Bad Booty Daddy

Jan 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/23/00
I masturbated while putting it on "repeat"

--

D-Clan 4-Life

Lesbians are for everyone

Holler if you hear me!!!!
"

dilligaf

Jan 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/23/00

Addendum:

If you have ever seem Friday 13th or any other slasher, hacker, mangle movie,
you will not be shocked at this attempt.
Clearly and plainly fake...

The old man of D-Clam

Jake

Jan 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/23/00
dilligaf the Jake mark wrote:

> If you have ever seem Friday 13th or any other slasher, hacker, mangle movie,
> you will not be shocked at this attempt.
> Clearly and plainly fake...

I'm still too big of a pussy to watch it.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It all started when my mother took my bike away

Cause I murdered my guinea pig and stuck him in the microwave

After that it was straight to the forty ouncers

Slapping teachers and jacking off in front of my counselors.

I'm only smilin' when I violent

D-clan

Jake 5:03

Rick Klein

Jan 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/23/00
I'm starting to become concerned about your guys' expertise on "entrance wounds"

Rick
~(d-clan)~

dilligaf wrote:

> =>
> =>3. The enterance "wound" is clearly a small paint pellet. Also, the closer you
> =>are, the bigger the enterance wound will be. This dime sized one is too small,
> =>and should be much bigger. Half dollar size at least.
> =>
>
> I beg to differ just a bit.
>
> The entrance wound would still be small at point blank range but you would
> have a big powder burn surrounding the wound. The caliber of that pistol was
> very small. It was not a .38. Not even close.
>
> =>4. An exit wound to the head doesn't produce that much blood flying out... And
> =>there is WAY to much blood on the wall for that to be real.
> =>
>
> A soft tip bullet would produce an incredible amount of debris exiting the
> skull. In this case, the bullet would have been way to small to produce this
> amount of blood and there would be bone and brains on the wall more so than just
> blood.
>
> Fake a rooni

Rick Klein

Jan 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/23/00
What is the supposed story behind this clip? Why is this girl being shot?

Rick
~(d-clan)~

Jake wrote:

> anyone have the balls to watch this film? please let me know. I will admit

> that I dont have the balls to watch it. just from the opening frame I can't

> watch it. If someone does have the balls to watch it let me know what

> happens. Let me know if it is real. Supposedly it is a snuff film, but I'm

> too much of a pussy to watch it.

> Warning: I think it is VERY violent. (but i haven't watched it so I'm not

> sure)
>
> http://stileproject.com/snuff.mpg

dilligaf

Jan 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/23/00
On Sun, 23 Jan 2000 15:24:13 -0600, Rick Klein <fkl...@swbell.net> mumbled:

=>I'm starting to become concerned about your guys' expertise on "entrance
wounds"
=>
=>Rick
=>~(d-clan)~
=>

Damn that spell checker !!!!!!!!!!!!

entrance ENTRANCE

I got it now....

Rev Matthew

Jan 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/23/00
>I'm starting to become concerned about your guys' expertise on "entrance
>wounds"

- I was going to be a cop, so I've had a lot of crimal justice classes. Since
Dilligaf and Jake say I am wrong, I'd like to know where they got their info
from.

Big Bad Booty Daddy

Jan 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/23/00
C'mon Jake. There are guys in here that fit the description of "pussy", and
you are not one of them

--

D-Clan 4-Life

Lesbians are for everyone

Holler if you hear me!!!!

"Jake" <jak...@swbell.net> wrote in message

> dilligaf the Jake mark wrote:
>
> > If you have ever seem Friday 13th or any other slasher, hacker, mangle
movie,
> > you will not be shocked at this attempt.
> > Clearly and plainly fake...
> >

> I'm still too big of a pussy to watch it.

Jake

Jan 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/23/00
Big Bad Booty Daddy the Jake mark wrote:

> C'mon Jake. There are guys in here that fit the description of "pussy", and
> you are not one of them

Ya but i still cant watch it.

Jake

Jan 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/23/00
Rev Matthew the Jake mark wrote:

> - I was going to be a cop, so I've had a lot of crimal justice classes. Since
> Dilligaf and Jake say I am wrong, I'd like to know where they got their info
> from.

Well, it's simple physics moron... I'll let you figure out the rest.

Jake

Jan 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/23/00
Jake the Jake mark wrote:

> Big Bad Booty Daddy the Jake mark wrote:
>
>> C'mon Jake. There are guys in here that fit the description of "pussy", and
>> you are not one of them
>
> Ya but i still cant watch it.

Ok, I finally worked up the nuts to watch the film. I have to agree that it
is a total fake and I will tell you why... No one else seemed to notice what
the woman said before she was shot....... she said "snuff films do not...."
I'm guessing the next word was "exist"... the page I got the link from said
"who says snuff films do not exist"

To me it is obviously fake... if the woman was about to die she would not be
talking about snuff films but begging for her life.

Big Bad Booty Daddy

Jan 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/23/00
Why doesn't this surprise me?

--

D-Clan 4-Life

Lesbians are for everyone

Holler if you hear me!!!!

"Rev Matthew" <rassl...@aol.com> wrote in message

> >I'm starting to become concerned about your guys' expertise on "entrance
> >wounds"
>

> - I was going to be a cop, so I've had a lot of crimal justice classes.
Since
> Dilligaf and Jake say I am wrong, I'd like to know where they got their
info
> from.

Dead by Dawn

Jan 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/23/00
You were going to be a cop, but on your schedule form you wrote down "Crimal
Justice."

--
/\/\/-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-\/\/\
遙D-Clan垂

Rev Matthew

Jan 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/24/00
>Well, it's simple physics moron... I'll let you figure out the rest.

- What we have here is a case of an ignorant moron who didn't expect that
anyone would be in a position correct him... So he spews out this. Is this the
best comeback you could think of?

Leafs Fan

Jan 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/24/00
> - Clearly a fake, just like all those Faces of Death videos are. The
people
> that made this made some mistakes. Had they noticed what I noticed, they
could
> have made it pretty realistic looking. I'm sure most people think this is
real
> though.

Most of the material in faces of death was real.

Especially the monkey whose brains were eaten raw.

Jake

Jan 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/24/00
Leafs Fan the Jake mark wrote:

> Most of the material in faces of death was real.
>
> Especially the monkey whose brains were eaten raw.

Ya but once you get to like the third or four tape they are so fake I cant
even watch them. Very Cheezy.

Rick Klein

Jan 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/24/00
It's the same with the people that jumped off buildings..I'm pretty sure that
the Execution scenes were real as well. (shark and crocodile scenes too)

However, I hated all of the 3 parts that I watched..lame ass shock videos.

Rick
~(d-clan)~
Leafs Fan wrote:

> > - Clearly a fake, just like all those Faces of Death videos are. The
> people
> > that made this made some mistakes. Had they noticed what I noticed, they
> could
> > have made it pretty realistic looking. I'm sure most people think this is
> real
> > though.

Chester Cheater: Das und der einzige könig der usenet

Jan 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/25/00
And the gun wouldn't make an echoing sound like that in a closed room. The
gunshot sounds more like a sound effect from a Road Runner & Coyote toon.