Repository moved to git with newinterp

Luca Bruno

May 18, 2008, 12:10:47 PM5/18/08
to syx-d...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
since several months I had a lot of troubles with google svn. The problem is not svn, but the google server that always have problems with SSL.
When I commit, merge, copy, or do anything else I get a boring SSL error and I have to do tricks among the commits to complete the upload.

Today I merged the newinterp branch and tried to commit and I got the usual boring SSL error message. So i decided to create a git repository at http://repo.or.cz. It's very fast and seems reliable.

The web url of the repository is http://repo.or.cz/w/syx.git.

To clone the repo: git clone git://repo.or.cz/syx.git
Or: git clone http://repo.or.cz/r/syx.git

Araujo told me on IRC about GitHub but the free hosting is limited to 100mb. Currently the Syx repo is 40mb because of gtk and x11 wrappers, so I decided to stay on repo.or.cz.

Let me know about any troubles. I'm sorry for this inconvenience.

Bye.

--
http://syx.googlecode.com - Smalltalk YX
http://lethalman.blogspot.com - Thoughts about computer technologies