Any Help Is Appreciated

Duder

Feb 3, 2009, 11:33:45 PM2/3/09
to Symon Digital Signage
We have a NetBrite sign in our office that has been there (and powered
up running the demo) for several years. I contacted Symon about a
year ago about possibly getting the software to communicate with the
device, or at least some communications documentation so that I could
possibly utilize the device with some alert software to put it to
use. However, they wouldn't provide the software unless I provided a
license key (which nobody at the company has - it's been almost a
decade since it was installed) and even then they said they wouldn't
help out since my company doesn't have an ongoing support contract.

So...what can I use to connect to this device? I've read blurbs about
netsign software (try looking THAT up on google) and SNMP protocols,
but other than that I've got nothing. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

RyanEv

Feb 21, 2009, 11:49:53 AM2/21/09
to Symon Digital Signage
Sorry Duder, I don't know anything about the NetBrite signs. Did you
find anything yet?