I'm very new to symfony2. I read every document found on symfony.com
and a bunch of other found on the web.
I'm still struggling with a -maybe- basic problem and probably very
Here is the explanation in details:
- I have designed my databse to have 2 tables : member and webmaster
- Member will have some basic features on the public website to post
items on the website (let say, like a forum)
- Member has only the role ROLE_USER
- Webmaster will have a access to a totally different zone, like a
- Webmaster has the role ROLE_USER, ROLE_ADMIN, ROLE_ALLOWED_TO_SWITCH
(and a few hove them will have ROLE_SUPER_ADMIN)
For now, this is very basic and I made it work using 2 differents
firewalls, each one using the corresponding entity provider.
But now, I want to implement the great switch user feature. The idea
here is to let webmaster connect as Member to see exactly what they
After many tries, I can't make it work.
Can somebody help me to make it works?
I'm totally open to write some listener, extends the Symfony security
layer or something like that. I just can't find where to start and
which direction to take to do it greatly.
Thanks in advance