Symfony CMF Camp 2011

Jacopo Romei

May 9, 2011, 8:32:08 AM5/9/11
to symfony-...@googlegroups.com
Ciao!

As far as it seems we have a huge availability of brains on Friday 29 July 2011.
So nothing else needed to launch the first

*** Symfony CMF Camp ***

chez ideato srl!!!

We'll be glad to host all of you in our venue all the day long.
Details and tasks waiting to be defined, by now I can already provide
you with the location:

ideato srl
Via Quinto Bucci 205
Cesena

http://maps.google.it/maps?f=q&hl=it&geocode=&q=ideato+srl&ie=UTF8&hq=ideato+srl&hnear=&radius=15000&ll=44.16312,12.276878&spn=0.059601,0.154324&z=13&iwloc=A

Ciao!

--
Jacopo Romei
http://www.sviluppoagile.it/

Lukas Kahwe Smith

May 9, 2011, 8:34:40 AM5/9/11

On 09.05.2011, at 14:32, Jacopo Romei wrote:

> Ciao!
>
> As far as it seems we have a huge availability of brains on Friday 29 July 2011.
> So nothing else needed to launch the first
>
> *** Symfony CMF Camp ***
>
> chez ideato srl!!!
>
> We'll be glad to host all of you in our venue all the day long.
> Details and tasks waiting to be defined, by now I can already provide
> you with the location:

would it be possible to also allow people to continue working on the 30th? just to make the trip to Italy even more worthwhile? :)

regards,
Lukas Kahwe Smith
sm...@pooteeweet.org

alessandro cinelli

Jul 3, 2011, 7:08:52 AM7/3/11
to symfony-...@googlegroups.com
We confirm that the Symfony-cmf camp will be held in Cesena @ideato 29 and 30 July.
We are updating the website with more informations.

Stay tuned and see you in Cesena!

cirpo

Luis Cordova

Jul 3, 2011, 7:15:08 AM7/3/11