[Semantical Error] The annotation does not exist, or could not be auto-loaded.

Simone Fumagalli

Feb 4, 2012, 4:35:00 AM2/4/12
to symfony-...@googlegroups.com
Hello, I'm still exploring the Symfony-CMF world but I'm stuck with this error:

When I run a console command I get

[Doctrine\Common\Annotations\AnnotationException]
[Semantical Error] The annotation "@Doctrine\ODM\PHPCR\Mapping\Annotations\Document" in class Doctrine\ODM\PHPCR\Document\Generic does not exist, or could not be auto-loaded.

Here my autoload

'Doctrine\\ODM\\PHPCR'      => __DIR__.'/../vendor/phpcr-odm/lib',

'Jackalope' => __DIR__.'/../vendor/phpcr-odm/lib/vendor/jackalope/src',

'PHPCR' => array(
__DIR__.'/../vendor/phpcr-odm/lib/vendor/jackalope/lib/phpcr/src',
__DIR__.'/../vendor/phpcr-odm/lib/vendor/jackalope/lib/phpcr-utils/src'
),

  'PHPCR\\Util' => __DIR__.'/../vendor/phpcr-odm/lib/vendor/jackalope/lib/phpcr-utils/src'

Jackrabbit server is up and running and I run app/console doctrine:phpcr:register-system-node-types

Does someone has hints or some help for it ?

Thanks

--
Simone

David Buchmann

Feb 4, 2012, 5:21:45 AM2/4/12
to symfony-...@googlegroups.com, Simone Fumagalli

David Buchmann

Feb 4, 2012, 8:34:07 AM2/4/12
to Simone Fumagalli, symfony-...@googlegroups.com

Kristian

Feb 6, 2012, 4:22:32 AM2/6/12
to symfony-cmf-devs
> @krizon: i think the annotations are currently missing inhttps://github.com/symfony-cmf/symfony-cmf-docs/blob/master/tutorials...
The AnnotationRegistry call was in the wrong tutorial. Moved it to the
Doctrine ODM PHPCR part.