May meet up?

Andrew Todd

Apr 29, 2008, 12:08:05 AM4/29/08
to sydney...@googlegroups.com
All,

According to our schedule this Thursday, the 1st of May is the time
for our monthly get together? Does anyone fancy joining me for a cold
beverage or two at the Grace Hotel from, say, 6pm?

Regards,
Andy
--
From the desk of Andrew J Todd esq

Smerity

Apr 29, 2008, 3:10:08 AM4/29/08
to sydneypython
Count me there =]

We really need the equivalent of a Bat Signal but for SyPy - I'm sure
that would simplify the organisation for meetings somewhat.

Smerity

Alan Milligan

Apr 29, 2008, 3:10:39 AM4/29/08
to sydney...@googlegroups.com
Andy,

The Sydney Java User Group has recently reconvened and they're holding a
meeting at Atlassian that night. Is anyone up to gatecrash their party???

Alan

Mark Rees

Apr 29, 2008, 9:15:33 AM4/29/08
to sydney...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Apologies for not organising May meetup. Still working in Malaysia and had forgotten this Thursday was the first.

Mark

Dylan Jay

May 1, 2008, 1:47:37 AM5/1/08
to sydney...@googlegroups.com