IE 7 problem !

1 view

cosinus

Mar 26, 2008, 2:09:01 AM3/26/08
to SWFObject
http://www.swffix.org/swfobject/testsuite/test_dynamic_fullbrowserflash.html
and all the example from dynamic publishing doesn't work on IE 7, the
alternative content appears. I installed again flash player but
nothing. I upgraded my IE to 8.0 beta same problem, unistalled to 7,
again same problem
The static publishing is working with no problem.

Aran Rhee

Mar 26, 2008, 2:40:19 AM3/26/08
to swfo...@googlegroups.com
Dynamic publishing on IE7 works for me (and many other people), so I think
it is something specific to your system.

You said you "installed again flash player". Did you use the uninstaller
first? If you don't use the uninstaller, then you can still have a corrupted
install (even if you (re)install over the top of an existing install)

Uninstaller:
http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewContent.do?externalId=tn_14157

Aran

cosinus

Mar 26, 2008, 4:53:48 AM3/26/08
to SWFObject

Thanks !
Uninstalling flash player solved the problem. A fresh install of flash
player made me happy and prevent me from breaking into pixels my
laptop.