New safari update for leopard doesn't show content

believein

Jun 22, 2010, 6:09:58 AM6/22/10
to SWFObject
The only machine running leopard in our studio has recently been
updated (safari 5) and now doesn't show any content.

for example:

http://www.believein.co.uk/start.html#/profile/

Anyone else seeing this?

Sam Sherlock

Jun 22, 2010, 10:03:12 AM6/22/10
to swfo...@googlegroups.com
The url you posted with /start.html#profile or just start.html does not work

when I view believein.co.uk I can see that the page there uses swfobject 1.x this is old and swfobject 2.2 is available it uses a different syntax (I suggest trying safari 5 with swfobject 2.2)

you can generate code using the online generator (http://code.google.com/p/swfobject/wiki/generator) and you'll find tutorials and information on the wiki (http://code.google.com/p/swfobject/wiki/) and at http://learnswfobject.com/

- S