browser zoom affects swffit sizes

thisispete

Sep 13, 2010, 3:04:03 PM9/13/10
to SWFFit
I was wondering if there was any way to stop the built in browser zoom
feature (command + / -) from affecting the size of the swf when using
swffit

currently when I have a swf at %100 width and height and set a min /
max size that size only stays consistent when the zoom level is set at
actual size (command 0) but once a user zooms in or out that size
changes the swf.

in firefox that zoom level remains consistent between sessions and
even across re-installs of the browser, which causes our intended size
constraints to break our layout if the user has the zoom level at some
other setting.

I thought the zoom level should only affect text sizes but that
doesn't seem to be the case here.

anyone else notice this and or have a solution?

thanks

Pete Schirmer
www.odopod.com