My Interests

naomi

Aug 19, 2007, 10:29:12 PM8/19/07
to swcc...@googlegroups.com
I am a Leo and I like:
Going to see artwork, going to hear music, reading, films, swimming, surfing, biking, skating, and walking. I am a bad surfer so I like to look for quiet days with small waves and small crowds (not easy to find). I used to do a lot of inline skating on the street and at the skate park but not so much anymore becuase I'm too old. Bands I like include the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, The White Stripes, Paul Oakenfold, Dance music, Funk music, acoustic music such as bluegrass. Artists whose work I like include Tim Hawkinson, Toro Lab, Ed Coolidge, and Shirley Tse.

thepet...@hotmail.com

Aug 21, 2007, 8:39:18 PM8/21/07
to SWCC Web Design 137
I love spending time with my children, taking them to the beach,
Seaworld, the Zoo. I enjoy going out to really nice restaurants for
gourmet food. I sometimes try to repeat the recipes of food that I
have tried. I love to cook!!! I am also an exercise guru, I try to
spend 1 1/2 to 2 hours a day working out, which is important since I
love to eat! I recently have been working on children's accessories,
such as toy bins, name plaques, waste baskets. I pick characters
mostly from coloring books and I draw them and color them with paint
markers. So far I have created them for my kids and created a couple
for my friends kids. I have put together a website to try to sell them
on, but at this time I have not activated it yet. Hopefully, by the
end of this class I feel comfortable enough to have it activated. I
also did a wall mural of surfboards in my children's bathroom and I
would like to attempt to do a Firefighter theme in their playroom.
http://www.google.com/search?as_q=%22fitness+and+health+foods%22&hl=en&num=10&btnG=Google+Search&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&lr=&as_ft=i&as_filetype=&as_qdr=all&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&as_occt=any&as_dt=i&as_sitesearch=&as_rights=&safe=images
http://www.foodfitness.org.uk/
http://healthtips4boomers.com/references.html
http://www.kidshealth.org/parent/nutrition_fit/

http://www.google.com/search?as_q=children%27s+custom+room+art&hl=en&num=10&btnG=Google+Search&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&lr=&as_ft=i&as_filetype=&as_qdr=all&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&as_occt=any&as_dt=i&as_sitesearch=&as_rights=&safe=images
http://www.customroomart.com/services.html
http://www.hughsroom.biz/
http://www.elephantsonthewall.com/

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Carmel

Aug 21, 2007, 9:37:29 PM8/21/07
to SWCC Web Design 137
I enjoy playing air hockey, working out a couple times a week,
watching television and movies, reading magazines or searching the web
for ideas on designs, spending time with my nephew, eating all sorts
of food, playing The Sims 2 (it's addicting and wastes my time), and
sleeping. I love to dance with my company called Funkanometry SD,
which who I am also a media coordinator for. I have a love for all
music, but mostly favor rock, hip-hop, r&b, and electronic. Artists
that I like are Jean-Michel Basquiat, Andy Warhol, and a few works of
Pablo Picasso.

Fashion
http://www.google.com/search?as_q=fashion+&hl=en&num=10&btnG=Google+S...
http://www.sitepalace.com/fashionrock/
http://www.ebtm.com/g-3-rock-inspired-fashion-at-ebtm.aspx
http://otherclothing.co.uk/
http://www.jmode.com/fashion/fashion.htm
http://www.fashionfollower.com/backpages.asp
http://www.oldman.it/
http://www.frockfashion.com.au/

Dance
http://www.google.com/search?as_q=dance&hl=en&num=10&btnG=Google+Sear...
http://www.sitesell.com/cgi-bin/results/PopUp.pl?DOMAIN=hip-hop-dance...
http://www.bc.edu/clubs/hiphop/
http://www.style2ouf.com/us/Features/
http://www.breakinconvention.com/04/default.asp

http://www.google.com/search?q=dance+%22hip-hop+dance+competition%22+...
http://dsp-ao.com/hype/contact.htm
http://www.thedancefloor.com.sg/team_stylesfrombeyond.htm
http://www.funkamania.sg/profiles.php

http://www.google.com/search?as_q=dance&hl=en&num=10&btnG=Google+Sear...
http://www.teknofunk.co.nz/

http://www.google.com/search?as_q=dance&hl=en&num=10&btnG=Google+Sear...
http://www.harveyarts.co.uk/dance.html
http://triple8funk.com/wawcs0119339/tn-our-story.html

http://www.google.com/search?as_q=dance&hl=en&num=10&btnG=Google+Sear...
http://www.funkstylerz.co.uk/

Heidi

Aug 21, 2007, 11:39:38 PM8/21/07
to SWCC Web Design 137
Hello again everyone, just a little about me:
I love to hangout with my twin three year old nieces, they are very
smart and such a blast. Most of the time we read books, color and play
lion. Also we find delight in making PB n' J sandwiches for lunch and
they especially love smearing the remains on their faces. But aside
from loving being an aunt, I also love to swim. I don't get to swim
much anymore, but It's still a quiet passion of mine. Drawing is
another thing that I adore. I love to spend hours and hours adding
detail to my graphite drawings. I like things clean and simple. I
enjoy using illustrator because I have a deep appreciation for
typography and illustrator allows you to really work with type. In
addition, movies have become apart of my life and I wouldn't have it
any other way. I just love to relax and enjoy a power or moving film
about love, suffering, truth, or just about life in general. However,
when it comes to movies the only thing that I really can't stand is
gratuitous violence, nudity or language. It bothers me deeply. I am
the kind of person who stands for what is decent, right and good. The
music that I mainly listen to is timeless, beautiful and calming. One
of my favorite musicians is Josh Groban, because of his God given
talent and his unmatched presence. Enya is another favorite of mine
because of her unique style and timeless grace. Yet occasionally, I
find myself wanting to play some trance/electronica music which my
slow momentum and lack of intensity is responsible for.

Heidi

Aug 22, 2007, 1:08:35 AM8/22/07
to SWCC Web Design 137
Heidi's Blog Continued....

Natural Childbirth

[Search URL]
http://www.google.com/search?as_q=natural+childbirth&hl=en&num=10&btnG=Google+Search&as_epq=natural+childbirth&as_oq=&as_eq=&lr=lang_en&as_ft=i&as_filetype=&as_qdr=all&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&as_occt=any&as_dt=i&as_sitesearch=&as_rights=&safe=images

[Results URLs]
http://www.bradleybirth.com/
http://pregnancyandbaby.com/pregnancy/baby/Why-have-natural-childbirth-606.htm
http://www.bygpub.com/natural/natural-childbirth.htm
http://childbirth.amuchbetterway.com/
http://www.birthingnaturally.net/directory/cbe/index.html
http://www.haveanaturalchildbirth.com/
http://www.drspock.com/article/0,1510,4521,00.html
http://www.childbirth.org/

Play off the above topic: Healthy Child Development

[Search URL]
http://www.google.com/search?as_q=Healthy+child+development&hl=en&num=10&btnG=Google+Search&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=medication+edu+research&lr=&as_ft=i&as_filetype=&as_qdr=all&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&as_occt=any&as_dt=i&as_sitesearch=&as_rights=&safe=images

[Results URLs]
http://www.aap.org/pressroom/play-public.htm
http://www.knowledge.offordcentre.com/behaviour/b_teasing.html
http://www.marylandpublicschools.org/MSDE/divisions/child_care/guidelines/
http://www.zerotothree.org/site/PageServer?pagename=key_keytopics

Swimming

[Search URL]
http://www.google.com/search?as_q=&hl=en&num=10&btnG=Google+Search&as_epq=Swimming+for+fitness&as_oq=&as_eq=&lr=lang_en&as_ft=i&as_filetype=&as_qdr=all&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&as_occt=any&as_dt=i&as_sitesearch=&as_rights=&safe=images

[Results URLs]
http://www.usms.org/fitness/
http://www.fitlinxx.com/Article.htm?id=327
http://new-fitness.com/swimming.html

Drawing

[Search URL]
http://www.google.com/search?as_q=drawing+Tutorials&hl=en&num=10&btnG=Google+Search&as_epq=how+to+&as_oq=&as_eq=teacher+book+school+gallery+sale+purchase+software&lr=lang_en&as_ft=i&as_filetype=&as_qdr=all&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&as_occt=any&as_dt=i&as_sitesearch=&as_rights=&safe=images

[Results URLs]
http://www.dueysdrawings.com/still_life_tutorial.html
http://www.drawingtips.net/
http://www.drawfurry.com/?p=26

Illustration

[Search URL]
http://www.google.com/search?as_q=illustration&hl=en&num=10&btnG=Google+Search&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&lr=lang_en&as_ft=i&as_filetype=&as_qdr=all&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&as_occt=any&as_dt=i&as_sitesearch=&as_rights=&safe=images

[Results URLs]
http://www.illustrationweb.com/
http://www.amateurillustrator.com/
http://www.commarts.com/ca/magazine_d/comp/mag_ila.html
http://www.illustrationfriday.com/

Message has been deleted

Marina

Aug 22, 2007, 2:29:52 PM8/22/07
to SWCC Web Design 137

I'm majoring in photography and currently working on creating a
portfolio.
I have a great passion for what I do and hope it takes me far. There's
no particular subject that I claim to be favorite or my best area--I
like it all. Ideally, however, I see myself working for a high fashion
publication because I feel there is more subject matter to work with.
As far as hobbies, I like watching film noir. I recently discovered
Netflix and have made it a goal to expand my movie knowledge so I'm
always open to suggestions. I also really love listening to all
different kinds of music and am always looking to discover more. I
love to dance as much as I love to sing. I would have loved to have
been born in 1934 because I'm a really big fan of all things "vintage"
as far as art and culture goes. other: crocheting, swimming, running,
theater, typing, free writing, coloring in wide coloring books,
earrings, shoes, math, science, sleeping, and more...

search term: film noir photography
search link:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&channel=s&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&q=film+noir+photography&btnG=Search
result link: www.lafterhall.com/filmnoir.html

search term: noir photography
search link:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&channel=s&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&q=noir+photography&btnG=Search
result link: www.alanweissman.com

search term: film noir blogs
search link:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&channel=s&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&hs=ezE&q=film+noir+blogs&btnG=Search
result link: www.noiroftheweek.blogspot.com

search term: hot rod photography
search link:
result link: www.hotrodphotography.com
www.hotroddolls.com
www.hotrodhell.de
www.dalemoreau.com

search term: pinups
search link:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&channel=s&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=pinups&spell=1
result link: www.thepinupfiles.com
www.hollywoodpinup.com
www.vivaspinups.com

search term: high fashion photography blogs
search link:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&channel=s&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&q=high+fashion+photography+blogs&btnG=Search
result link: ferenc.biz

sikba...@yahoo.com

Aug 22, 2007, 3:20:05 PM8/22/07
to SWCC Web Design 137
Hey there class. My name is Delmo Dela Cruz. Most people just call me
Del. I am 27 years old and taking my second stab at college. I no
longer work full time, so that gives me a chance to focus on things
that I really love to do. My interests include: hanging out with
friends and family, playing tennis, listening to music, movies/TV,
kung fu flicks, Asian media, eating, site seeing, cruising in my car
etc. But my two main interests are graphic design/photography and
dance (hip hop). Although I'm not currently dancing for a group, I
have been associated with two main groups in the past 10 years. One is
a non-profit org called Culture Shock San Diego. The other is a fairly
new group called Super Galactic Beat Manipulators. My second love is
photography and graphic design. Since the age of 13 I have always had
a camera with me. Now that I'm back in school, I hope to get some
formal training so that I can further/ enhance my knowledge in media.
In a nutshell that's pretty much me and I look forward to this
semester and all that it in-tails. See you guys in class!

Tennis

http://www.google.com/search?as_q=beginning+tennis+rules+edicate+racquet+information&hl=en&num=10&btnG=Google+Search&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=lessons+classes&lr=&as_ft=i&as_filetype=&as_qdr=all&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&as_occt=any&as_dt=i&as_sitesearch=&as_rights=&safe=images
Results
http://www.wynnetournaments.com/rules.asp
http://www.42t.net/article.cfm/id/166651
http://www.nogta.com/NOGTARules.htm

Photography

http://www.google.com/search?q=digital+photography+-store+-classes+-books&hl=en&lr=&as_qdr=all&start=10&sa=N
Results
http://www.dpreview.com/learn/
http://www.dpchallenge.com/
http://malektips.com/digital_cameras_help_and_tips.html

Dance

http://www.google.com/search?as_q=hip+hop+dance+forum+california+classes+irvine+san+diego&hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&hs=xlW&num=10&btnG=Google+Search&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=ballet+jazz+studio+myspace&lr=&as_ft=i&as_filetype=&as_qdr=all&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&as_occt=any&as_dt=i&as_sitesearch=&as_rights=&safe=images
Results
http://boogiezone.com/default.asp
http://www.onecypher.com/
http://www.cultureshockdancecenter.com/home.html

Donut

Aug 28, 2007, 8:52:58 PM8/28/07
to SWCC Web Design 137
I'm doing a repost. . . just trying to make sure I put things in the
right spot.

My name is Jonathan and I am 19 years old. My interests take me in a
few directions. As far as sports, I am not really conventional. I
prefer paintball and soccer as my primary sport interests. I don't
know of many other people that play paintball around here so talking
about it is a little hard. I'm not geeked out about it (yet) so I
don't really have all my favorite team rosters memorized. My first
experience with art came through a photo class at southwestern. I had
done a beginning b&w class and it sparked my taste. I like film but I
currently use digital media. I'm doing this class in hopes of putting
together a portfolio online, so I won't have to lug a hard-drive or
my
computer around for others to see. I've only done a few things on my
own. I have a really basic knowledge of photoshop and want to improve
on that and get into my other adobe programs. I hope to get a better
knowledge of graphic design and other digital media. I currently have
a small business and hope to see it grow. If you'd like to see the
site you can visit http://www.tinyjukebox.com .
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=paintball+mag&btnG=Google+Search
http://www.face-full.com/

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=paintball+photography&btnG=Search