is this what you reafer to with repro case?:
1. Download Linux Debian Wheezy (Testing) amd64:
2. At install screen, hit tab, and add
3. Go on with installation.
4. Download emacs 24.1
5. Additional libs (from wheezy)
6. Build and install emacs
7. download lein
8. lein new leintest
9. open emacs, add marmelade repo to .emacs, install clojure-mode
10. add to project.clj:
11. Open leintest.core, M-x clojure-jack-in
- The :port is ignored.
Well. The Exception is gone.
Kind regards, Falko
On Monday, 18 June 2012 07:36:48 UTC+2, Phil Hagelberg wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 8:04 AM, falko wrote:
> The new repl stuff simply hasn't been ported to swank yet.
> > * It doesn't use the port I configured in project.clj
> Can you provide a repro case for this? I've never seen it before.
You must Sign in before you can post messages.
To post a message you must first join this group.
Please update your nickname on the subscription settings page before posting.
You do not have the permission required to post.