Hub Down

瀏覽次數:142 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

lokkerman

未讀,
2016年7月24日 上午11:33:332016/7/24
收件者:SurroundSound
Guys
The hub has been down since 00.05 GMT., last night.
The hosting guys cannot reach it as it is off-line and because the IP is fixed we cannot use the backup server (because it is on a separate IP). Once it gets back on line I will send out a new dynamic DNS (No-IP) address to all those who were connected recently and also I will then email folks with the new IP too, this should stop this problem moving forward.
Please watch this space for further info.
KR
Lokks

Surrhead

未讀,
2016年7月24日 中午12:43:442016/7/24
收件者:SurroundSound
Thanks Lokks. Was wondering what was wrong.

Lokkerman

未讀,
2016年7月24日 下午5:34:382016/7/24
收件者:surrou...@googlegroups.com

Next steps:

The hub should be back tomorrow but we will be moving to a new dynamic server to circumvent this issue in the future.

I will give the new site address to those on the hub tomorrow , once it is back up.

For those unable to make it:

Please email me: lokk...@gmail.com

With your hub login name, please.

This way I can now make sure you are on the list.

Any more info and I will post

KR

Lokks

draudio5

未讀,
2016年7月24日 晚上7:51:142016/7/24
收件者:SurroundSound
Thanks Phil.

Mike

lokkerman

未讀,
2016年7月25日 凌晨4:56:192016/7/25
收件者:SurroundSound
I've now sent out emails, If I missed you please:

Please email me: lokk...@gmail.com

With your hub login name, please.

This way I can now make sure you are on the list.

Rockpile

未讀,
2017年3月5日 下午1:42:512017/3/5
收件者:SurroundSound
How do I get onto the hub it sounds like the place I'm looking for ???
Rockpile

MichaelE

未讀,
2017年5月8日 下午4:57:162017/5/8
收件者:SurroundSound
Hi All,

I've only been on the hub for a couple of weeks (and only fully up to speed for a few days, after getting my firewall and port forwarding settings sorted out).  Enjoying myself immensely.  Today, though, I can't seem to connect.  Is the hub down, or should I investigate further to see if it's something on my end?

On Sunday, July 24, 2016 at 8:33:33 AM UTC-7, lokkerman wrote:

Surrhead

未讀,
2017年5月8日 下午5:07:262017/5/8
收件者:SurroundSound
Hi Michael,
The HUB is down for me as well.
Hopefully it will be up again soon.

lokkerman

未讀,
2017年5月8日 下午6:08:532017/5/8
收件者:SurroundSound
Guys
I have escalated this and at the moment I do not have a reply.
I will keep you all posted.

lokkerman

未讀,
2017年5月9日 凌晨2:07:412017/5/9
收件者:SurroundSound
Still no change; I'm getting a little bothered.

John Kleitz

未讀,
2017年5月9日 凌晨4:26:392017/5/9
收件者:surrou...@googlegroups.com
Who controls the Hub?

Lokkerman

未讀,
2017年5月9日 凌晨4:30:462017/5/9
收件者:surrou...@googlegroups.com
Not sure what is meant by that. It is hosted however and they have not responded to my trouble ticket. We have been with them six years and previously they were very responsive.

John Kleitz

未讀,
2017年5月9日 凌晨4:54:382017/5/9
收件者:surrou...@googlegroups.com
Righto

Lokkerman

未讀,
2017年5月9日 清晨6:31:132017/5/9
收件者:surrou...@googlegroups.com
Hardware problem on the server, apparently. Being sorted now.

lokkerman

未讀,
2017年5月9日 上午8:35:342017/5/9
收件者:SurroundSound
up and running - fan failure

On Tuesday, May 9, 2017 at 11:31:13 AM UTC+1, lokkerman wrote:
Hardware problem on the server, apparently. Being sorted now.
On 9 May 2017 9:54 am, "John Kleitz"

On Tue, May 9, 2017 at 8:30 PM, Lokkerman
Not sure what is meant by that. It is hosted however and they have not responded to my trouble ticket. We have been with them six years and previously they were very responsive.
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息