Users' levels

Aleksey Lim

Dec 22, 2011, 8:26:21 PM12/22/11
to sugar-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all!

Another ideas that appeared during todays meeting in Puno is about
having users'l levels.

Something like:

* Users
* Doers

or so. For example the Releases[1] resource might be affected:

* Users see only "Launch" button to run recent stable version, eg
* Doers can select any available version, even not stable to help devs

[1] http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_Network/Concept#Releases

--
Aleksey

cjl

Dec 22, 2011, 10:52:31 PM12/22/11
to sugar-...@googlegroups.com
Should there be a special level for teachers?

alsroot

Dec 22, 2011, 11:07:37 PM12/22/11
to Sugar Network
On Dec 23, 3:52 am, cjl <cjlhomeaddr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Should there be a special level for teachers?

The only question, what features will be accessible on this level?

In fact the users' level idea was not about appointing this level for
particular student by someone else (eg a teacher), but about setting
this level by the student himself. And it was for all users (teachers
my decide to be user for some activities and a doer for another ones).

Aleksey Lim

Dec 23, 2011, 2:35:13 PM12/23/11
to sugar-...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 07:52:31PM -0800, cjl wrote:
> Should there be a special level for teachers?

This teachers' level might be really useful if we will create resources
that can be visible only on this level. For example methodical materials
created for teachers as Wiki pages in TA Project. We might even restring
other levels to see these resources because such materials might contain
stuff like tests with answers.

--
Aleksey

David Cruz Herrada

Dec 23, 2011, 5:44:53 PM12/23/11
to sugar-...@googlegroups.com
good idea, at this level to work more with the q docentecon tools can be usedfrequently for example:

prepare your class diary dictation, tests, resources, etc.

in this niovel be based teaching with METHODOLOGY developed for use by otherteachers or improve

2011/12/23 Aleksey Lim <als...@activitycentral.org>

--
DaVo
David E. Cruz Herrada

 "No hay cultura sin cambio y no hay cambio sin experimento e innovación."
Autor: ESCUELAB