Only one post per page under Admin>Posts after BlogML import

Chris Nicola

Sep 19, 2009, 6:41:17 PM9/19/09
to Subtext
I did a blogml import, and while all my blogs and comments seem to be
where they should be, when I go to Admin > Posts, I only have one post
per page. I also only have 4 pages so I am only seeing 4 out of 39
posts at all.

Any ideas what might have happened?

Chris Nicola

Sep 19, 2009, 7:23:39 PM9/19/09
to Subtext
Interestingly, adding a new post fixed the problem.

Chris Nicola

Sep 19, 2009, 7:28:36 PM9/19/09
to Subtext
Hmm, actually only fixed it for page 1.

Simone Chiaretta

Sep 20, 2009, 3:34:32 AM9/20/09
to sub...@googlegroups.com
It's a known bug. Fixed in trunk already. Depends on how we order
pages and posta based on ids and dates.
If you have sqlserver05 or 08 I can send you some updated SPs that should fix it
Simo
--
Simone Chiaretta
Microsoft MVP ASP.NET - ASPInsider

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic
"Life is short, play hard"

Chris Nicola

Sep 20, 2009, 4:10:31 AM9/20/09
to Subtext