Another Sherpa Forum

gearheadeh

Nov 9, 2009, 7:12:28 AM11/9/09
to subaru sherpa
This place looks to be abandoned, try this:

http://classicsubarujusty.proboards.com/

shannon

Nov 12, 2009, 9:04:05 AM11/12/09
to subaru sherpa
cool thanks for that.

joh

Nov 15, 2009, 5:13:05 PM11/15/09
to subaru sherpa
negelected yes. abandoned no :1
joh.

gearheadeh

Nov 15, 2009, 9:21:12 PM11/15/09
to subaru sherpa
Yippie, Looked to me that Google was ready to pull the plug on this
forum after the post of the "test" post. Glad to see all that garbage
cleaned up and gone.
> > >http://classicsubarujusty.proboards.com/- Hide quoted text -

shannon

Nov 16, 2009, 4:19:12 AM11/16/09
to subaru sherpa
I shows how few of the sherpa's are out there.

Miha Rus

Nov 16, 2009, 5:35:38 AM11/16/09
to subaru sherpa
Hello, dear friends.

A sad end for my sherpa: attacked by vandals and destroyed completely. My
heart ached. They destroyed the ignition keylock so that I was unable to
move the car. Then they proceeded with their malicious work.

http://cid-2c93bc2f4677cbd6.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/pogreb%20malega%20junaka%20z%20velikim%20srcem

Hope the same won't happen with your ones.

Best wishes,

Miha, Slovenia

Nov 20, 2009, 3:02:01 AM11/20/09
to subaru...@googlegroups.com
It's just senseless and shameful that those vandals had to take their boredom out on your Sherpa!!

I have only seen one four door Sherpa here in Australia and that was in Brisbane.. had to do a double take cos I thought I was seeing things when this guy pulled up in it at the CBA Geebung quite a few years ago now.... hope you can find another one and keep on Sherping on mate!

Sandy