StructureMap on Windows Phone 7

Dean W. Poulin

Sep 23, 2010, 11:51:40 AM9/23/10
to structure...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Just curious if there's any interest in having a port of StructureMap built for the Windows Phone 7.  The device is ramping up to be released, and I know I'd be really interested in using StructureMap on that device.

If I try to add a reference to StructureMap within visual studio I receive the following error message:

Reference cannot be added to StructureMap.dll because it was not built using the Windows Phone runtime.

--
~ Dean

Robin Clowers

Sep 24, 2010, 4:38:51 PM9/24/10
to structuremap-users
You would have to recompile it using the wp7 compiler, and I'm sure
some of the libraries it uses are not supported.