.NET IoC Roundup including some mis-information about Structuremap?

Steven Harman

Sep 10, 2008, 9:41:40 AM9/10/08
to structure...@googlegroups.com
I just stumbled across a roundup-style comparison of various .NET IoC Containers and I think there are a few incorrect statements made about the capabilities of Structuremap. Specifically I think the roundup is missing out on the power offered by the new convention/type scanner, auto-registration, etc... However, I've been out of the loop for a few months so I'm probably not the best source of accurate info.

http://blog.ashmind.com/index.php/2008/09/08/comparing-net-di-ioc-frameworks-part-2/

Anyone (ahem... chad) else care to take a look and offer proper advise/info to the author?

-steve

//---- 90% of being smart is knowing what you're dumb at ----//
http://stevenharman.net/

Jeremy Miller