Vi söker utvecklare till LetsMix. Ett drömjobb om man är vass på att koda,
älskar musik och trivs i startup-miljö!
Annons/beskrivning nedan (annonsen finns även som pdf här:
Har du några frågor går det utmärkt att kontakta mig på
Med vänliga hälsningar,
Håkan Bruce / Let's Mix (www.letsmix.com <http://www.letsmix.com/>)
*Web Developer / Designer / Producer at LetsMix*
LetsMix (www.letsmix.com) is a Swedish start-up within the digital music
space determined to improve how people engage with music. The core product
consists of an online platform where you can listen to music mixes as well
as upload, share and promote your own music mixes.
We’re looking for incredibly talented web developers, dedicated to
developing state of the art user interfaces combined with beautiful design.
If you want to join our Stockholm based team, you should be experienced but
still hungry, results oriented and passionate about working on a great
technical product. We primarily use the Microsoft stack; ASP.NET MVC and SQL
Server, and all the standard tools.
The people behind LetsMix – that’s us – spend pretty much all of our hours
awake listening to or interacting with music. We have backgrounds from music
industry pioneers such as Beatport, Tonium (Pacemaker), etc. Some of us dj
on the regular when not writing code, others just love hearing new music,
sharing it and giving new life to old tracks by mixing them up.
**· Build an amazing web application. We’ll fit you to your
strengths, but the range of work is wide. Most of your time will be on web
product development and technical strategies.
· Deliver – quickly and efficiently. We appreciate pretty code and
elegant solutions a lot, but love results even more.
· You’ll be a part of the planning and strategy of our product.
· Wear many hats – you’ll listen to customers, roadmap features,
make technical decisions, get stuff done, etc.
· Champion an engineering culture of customer-driven products,
efficiency and innovation.
· Find, develop and handle supplier contracts.
*What we look for*
· Talent. Are you the best of the best?
· Communicative. Be good in fast paced teams where communication
and teamwork is critical.
· You thrive on hard challenges. You get joy out of creating
elegant solutions to problems with seemingly impossible constraints and
· You understand and embrace the startup lifestyle.
**· Excellent .NET skills.
· Great web developer, experience with ASP.NET, IIS, SQL Server,
· Strong quality awareness.
· Excellent English language skills.
**· Knowledgeable in PHP / MySQL.
· Experience of scaling tactics, caching strategies and DB
· Experience with streaming and storage solutions (RTMP, Amazon
· Have worked at a startup or similarly agile company.
· Experience with community and/or music oriented products.
· Active in the community – real life, open source, etc.
*What We Offer*
Working at a growing technology startup is a unique choice, but it has its
advantages. What we bring to the table is just as important as what you
· The freedom and tools you need to create and succeed.
· The opportunity to build a truly game-changing product.
· You’re getting in on the ground floor of an already growing
project with traction and funding.
· A great environment with great people. We work hard, we have a
lot of fun, we hate politics, and we value results.
· We offer appropriate remuneration, and great development
· Opportunities for equity partnership will be open for discussion.
Your application will of course be treated confidentially. If you meet these
qualifications please send
a covering letter and your resume, to ola.s...@letsmix.com.
For further information please contact LetsMix CEO Ola Sars at
ola.s...@letsmix.com or on +46 768981928.