Battery Weights, Size and power

Paul_G

Mar 14, 2011, 12:09:39 AM3/14/11
to stealth-ele...@googlegroups.com

Battery Weights

Fighter is 15.4 lbs.....1100 Wh

Bomber is  23.1 lbs and  measures 340 x 160 x 115mm....... 1500 Wh

Optibike internal about 14 lbs...a guess at 700 Wh

Optibike external 17.5 lbs.....a guess at 900 Wh

looks like Stealth battery's hold more for the weight

Optibike charges to 41 volts, prolly a 36 volt pack

what is the voltage on a stealth pack?....48 volt or higher I bet.

Paul G

remf

Mar 14, 2011, 2:36:25 AM3/14/11
to stealth-ele...@googlegroups.com
I seem to recall that the Bomber battery weighs considerably less than 23.1 pounds / 10.5 kg. In any case, there are some things about the Stealths that are held closely. Voltage is one of those things you discover once you own one. That's why voltage isn't mentioned anywhere. Of course someone will probably specify it exactly. It won't be me. I would certainly not want to divulge any proprietary information. Other areas that may be sensitive are the overall geometry & the rear axle setup.

Paul_G

Mar 14, 2011, 8:00:12 AM3/14/11
to stealth-ele...@googlegroups.com
I asked Stealth for the battery weights and they gave me that info, I was not told it was not to be divulged, hope they didn't mind me giving that out.

Paul G