Bomber: Frame design near seat post

Jerome Daoust

May 16, 2011, 3:48:03 AM5/16/11
to stealth-ele...@googlegroups.com
Looking at owner's pictures of their Bomber, there is an obvious differente in the frame just ahead of the seat post.
The USA website shows both version (attached image).

Which one is the latest?

- Jerome
USA_Website.jpg
Message has been deleted

Jerome Daoust

May 16, 2011, 3:57:30 AM5/16/11
to stealth-ele...@googlegroups.com
Examples...

Paul G received his in the United States on May 6, 2011 and has the "full side panel" version
Reference:

USA_PaulG_2011_May_6.jpg

Jerome Daoust

May 16, 2011, 4:00:22 AM5/16/11
to stealth-ele...@googlegroups.com
Example...

"Full Throttle" - around December 2010
Reference:
FullThrottle_2010_December.jpg

Paul_G

May 16, 2011, 7:07:21 AM5/16/11
to stealth-ele...@googlegroups.com
Also

Where is the electric controller on the red bike? Is the picture angle blocking it?

Paul G

Paul_G

May 16, 2011, 9:52:41 AM5/16/11
to stealth-ele...@googlegroups.com
No the angle cant be blocking it, there is no electric controller on the bike, I think they call it a BMS?  This picture is even at a greater angle and you can see it under the frame.

Paul_G

May 16, 2011, 10:04:30 AM5/16/11
to stealth-ele...@googlegroups.com
Another difference I see is the motor, mine is black, and is not smooth sided, motor plate on mine is X-5403.

Paul G

Paul_G

May 16, 2011, 10:19:47 AM5/16/11
to stealth-ele...@googlegroups.com
Looking on the ES forum the X-540x series is the latest motor so maybe the red bike is the older X-530x series.

Paul G

Jérôme Daoust

May 16, 2011, 12:54:33 PM5/16/11
to Stealth Electric Bikes
From
http://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=405512#p405512

"remf" wrote on May 16:
The skeletal design and carbon fibre fascias started to appear on some
custom bikes this year.
The solid wall design is the original & is still in production.

Voicecoils

May 16, 2011, 1:59:50 PM5/16/11
to stealth-ele...@googlegroups.com
He was changing out to a different type so none was on the bike at the time.

Sent from my iPad

Voicecoils

May 16, 2011, 2:01:56 PM5/16/11
to stealth-ele...@googlegroups.com
Full-throttle was/is experimenting with a lighter weight sensor less motor & controller setup. Not the same power handling as the standard bomber though.

Sent from my iPad

Voicecoils

May 16, 2011, 5:08:46 PM5/16/11
to stealth-ele...@googlegroups.com
It's always something that can be discussed when ordering.

Asking for a photo/image of exactly what you are getting before paying makes sense to me.

Custom features on request are probably possible, but if they get a military contract then things might get too busy for any variations in batch production.

Sent from my iPad