anyone coming from the boston area?

tony....@gmail.com

Apr 20, 2006, 2:04:21 PM4/20/06
to StartupSchool
I'm from the Boston area, wondering if anyone else is as well

minds...@gmail.com

Apr 22, 2006, 5:27:06 AM4/22/06
to StartupSchool
Yeah , I am from Providence, flying Jet Blue from Boston to San Jose on
the 28th.

ric

Apr 25, 2006, 2:02:05 PM4/25/06
to StartupSchool
>From Boston, getting there on the 28th as well. Would love to sit down
and chat with area people...

hopper...@gmail.com

Apr 29, 2006, 2:34:12 AM4/29/06
to StartupSchool
I'm also from Boston - If you all haven't met up yet, anyone want to
either grab lunch during event or meetup for a debrief in Boston next
week?

cko...@gmail.com

May 5, 2006, 8:07:10 AM5/5/06
to StartupSchool
Same here. I'm north of boston. The andover/tewksbury area. Let me
know if you guys are up to anything?

tony....@gmail.com

May 17, 2006, 10:57:58 AM5/17/06
to StartupSchool
There aren't as many startups in the Boston area as the Valley,
wondering if anyone in the area is interested in meeting up to network,
share experiences, of if only for solidarity.

Stefan Hayden

May 17, 2006, 11:01:14 AM5/17/06
to startu...@googlegroups.com
have you joined the boston-startup-meetup yahoo group yet? tons of cool people in there

Stefan
--
www.stefanhayden.com
www.yalit.com

"The best way to predict the future is to invent it"
-Alan Kay