Spiritual Healing by Salt water

SSRF Alert

Feb 9, 2012, 11:51:54 PM2/9/12
Hello everyone,

In our last post ,we shared the article on Spiritual Healing .Today we are sharing about How to do spiritual healing by using only salt and water .
The salt water remedy is a simple but powerful spiritual remedy to counteract the harmful unseen black energy and drain it out of our system. By doing so, we do not waste our spiritual practice in counteracting black energy. Instead it can be used to bring about our spiritual growth.

Salt water treatment should especially be done when one experiences symptoms such as:
  • Lethargy
  • Reduction in promptness
  • Inability to think
  • Excessive thoughts especially when they are negative in nature
  • Anger or any other extreme emotion
  • Stress
  • Any form of physical illness
Continue reading and watch video ..at below link

http://www.spiritualresearchfoundation.org/articles/id/spiritualresearch/spiritualhealing/saltwaterremedy

SSRF’s aim is to educate society on the spiritual dimension and how it affects our lives. We conduct research and convey knowledge about the spiritual dimension to help people understand it, advise those who are curious to experience it for themselves, and guide those who have intense desire for spiritual growth and God-realization towards achieving their goal. "
If you do not wish to receive these emails, please respond to the sender's email ID with “Remove from list” in the subject line
.