Alembic 0.3.1 is available at:
- [bug] bulk_insert() fixes:
1. bulk_insert() operation was
not working most likely since the 0.2 series
when used with an engine. #41
2. Repaired bulk_insert() to complete when
used against a lower-case-t table and executing
with only one set of parameters, working
around SQLAlchemy bug #2461 in this regard.
3. bulk_insert() uses "inline=True" so that phrases
like RETURNING and such don't get invoked for
single-row bulk inserts.
4. bulk_insert() will check that you're passing
a list of dictionaries in, raises TypeError
if not detected.