news about Glop

Julien Lemoine

Dec 17, 2010, 12:41:08 PM12/17/10
to sprouts...@googlegroups.com
We have updated our first article (new title): http://arxiv.org/abs/1008.2320

We have also written a new article about the use of nimbers in our
program. See: http://arxiv.org/abs/1011.5841
(and we apologize for our heavy use of a game different from Sprouts in
the figures...)

We are happy to announce new results for mis�re Sprouts :
n=18 mis�re is winning
n=19 mis�re is losing

We have also computed last month the following results in normal version :
n=33, 36, 37, 38, 46 and 53, and all the values support the well-known
conjecture.

We are compiling our work on combinatorial games in a thesis,
which should end in september 2011. As usual, we are slow to release,
but we will certainly release databases, binaries and source code before
march 2011.
If all goes well, we hope to release quicker.

--
Julien & Simon

danny purvis

Dec 20, 2010, 9:19:24 AM12/20/10
to sprouts...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for this update. Congratulations on your continued progress. Would it be okay for me to post this announcement on the WGOSA website?

> We have also written a new article about the use of nimbers
> in our
> program. See: http://arxiv.org/abs/1011.5841
> (and we apologize for our heavy use of a game different
> from Sprouts in
> the figures...)
>

> We are happy to announce new results for misère Sprouts :
> n=18 misère is winning
> n=19 misère is losing

Julien Lemoine

Dec 21, 2010, 11:27:23 AM12/21/10
to sprouts...@googlegroups.com
> Thanks for this update. Congratulations on your continued progress. Would
> it be okay for me to post this announcement on the WGOSA website?

Of course, no problem.

--
Julien & Simon