SpeedCrunch 0.9 released

Helder Correia

Nov 18, 2007, 6:50:43 AM11/18/07
to SpeedCrunch

Ariya Hidayat

Nov 18, 2007, 4:51:37 PM11/18/07
to speed...@googlegroups.com
> Announcement: http://speedcrunch.blogspot.com/2007/11/blog-post.html

Where is the party? :-)

Helder Correia

Nov 18, 2007, 5:19:53 PM11/18/07
to speed...@googlegroups.com
Johan's house in Alingsås. But you gotta help building the upper floor... ;)

Ariya Hidayat

Nov 19, 2007, 3:25:11 AM11/19/07
to speed...@googlegroups.com
> Johan's house in Alingsås. But you gotta help building the upper floor... ;)

Will the upper floor be ready for the next release's party?

--
http://www.linkedin.com/in/ariyahidayat
http://www.google.com/search?q=ariya+hidayat&btnI

Johan Thelin

Nov 19, 2007, 4:04:16 AM11/19/07
to speed...@googlegroups.com
It will be ready in May - I hope. Any help is apprechiated and
rewarded with beer :-)

Helder Correia

Nov 19, 2007, 4:55:00 AM11/19/07
to speed...@googlegroups.com
Since 0.10 is to be released on March 1, the party will serve for 0.11
then :) (possibly called 1.0, we'll see)

Also, since Ariya will be in the area by then as well, you can start
buying the cheap beer in your country, Johan ;)
We'll provide the home made sushi (isn't it true, Ariya?).
OK, OK... I'll make bacalhau (klippfisk/dried codfish).

Ariya Hidayat

Nov 19, 2007, 6:25:18 AM11/19/07
to speed...@googlegroups.com
> Since 0.10 is to be released on March 1, the party will serve for 0.11
> then :) (possibly called 1.0, we'll see)
>
> Also, since Ariya will be in the area by then as well, you can start
> buying the cheap beer in your country, Johan ;)
> We'll provide the home made sushi (isn't it true, Ariya?).
> OK, OK... I'll make bacalhau (klippfisk/dried codfish).

So 0.11 release code name is "Sushi" ? :-)

Also, I prefer non-alcoholic soft-drink. So stock that one as well.

Regards,

Ariya

Johan Thelin

Nov 19, 2007, 7:40:31 AM11/19/07
to speed...@googlegroups.com
And, as I trust Helder knows, fish - and especially raw fish - is not
one of my favorite games - so I'll try to stock some red meat as well.
Lets make 0.12 the "beef and potatoes" edition :-)