- Support for running NUnit tests. See NUnitSupport.txt for details.
- Feature and scenario description is included in the report
- Licensing: to use SpecRun in commercial projects, you have to
purchase seat licenses for each team member (not for the build
See more details at http://www.specrun.com
- Evaluation mode: SpecRun can be used for evaluation without a
license. In this case the execution of the entire test suite is
delayed by a few seconds and an evaluation message is displayed.
- Tests cannot be executed from Visual Studio if the feature or
scenario title contains parenthesis
Please note: the beta of SpecRun expires on 3rd of June!
There are different variations of SpecRun now available as separate
- SpecRun.SpecFlow: SpecRun with integration for SpecFlow
- SpecRun.NUnit: SpecRun with integration for NUnit
Both packages depend on the common NuGet package SpecRun.Runner. The
old NuGet package SpecRun is kept for backwards compatibility reasons.
It is empty and just contains a dependency to the SpecRun.SpecFlow
For using SpecRun Visual Studio integration with the SpecFlow 1.8.1
(which was released before SpecRun), please copy the contents of the
packages\SpecRun.Runner.1.0.0\Tools into packages\SpecRun.SpecFlow.
1.0.0\Tools. SpecFlow 1.9 and later does not require this step anymore.