Announcing the availability of Trans-Proteomic Pipeline (TPP) "Rapture" 4.5.
We are proud to offer a major update to the Trans-Proteomic Pipeline (TPP)
software, release 4.5.0 (4.5 revision). The software is available for
Windows as well as Linux (and unofficially) through OSX source from all the
usual locations (please see the section below, "Getting the software").
Most users are recommended to use the Windows installer, which installs and
configures the TPP and other required software (such as a web server). For
advanced users who need to customize the TPP, or for those who run
high-throughput experiments, you can download the source code.
== Release Nodes ==
* Release notes on the most important new features, changes, and known
issues are available at:
== Getting the TPP Software ==
* Download the TPP version 4.5.0 native windows installer
(TPP_Setup_v4_5_RAPTURE_rev_0.exe) from the Sashimi SourceForge project file
* Everyone is encouraged to read and contribute to our wiki, at
* For guides to installing and using our software, please see our wiki:
* For downloading the source code, please go to the following link:
"http://sourceforge.net/projects/sashimi/files/" and find the 4.5.0 source
code .zip package;
or, check out the code directly from svn:
For building from source, please refer to the readme file in TPP/src as
well as the wiki.
The TPP Team: Luis, David, Mike, Joe, Brian, and Natalie, plus all other
developers who contributed to this release from the ISB. Thanks to
developers and users from the TPP's user community who provided feedback and