Make operation Dissolve

Luiz Motta

Nov 23, 2008, 9:48:07 AM11/23/08
to SpatiaLite Users
All,

I need dissolve all polygon with same attribute.

In PostGIs have SQL aggregate called geomunion , than, i make this SQL

SELECT featureid,geomunion(the_geom) as the_geom
FROM user_area_features
GROUP BY featureid

I'd appreciate any insight for make SQL in SpatiaLite.

Luiz

Alessandro Furieri

Dec 1, 2008, 10:13:50 AM12/1/08
to spatiali...@googlegroups.com

Luiz Motta ha scritto:
Hi Luiz,

I'm now quite ready to release SpatiaLite v2.3

Unhappily, during this week I'm absolutely required
to attend a critical task for a different project,
this causing some further delay for SpatiaLite

Anyway, v2.3-beta is available for download at:
http://www.gaia-gis.it/spatialite-2.3

There are yet some testing to be done, some minor fix
is still required, and the docs are pitifully out-of-sync;
but the main core is available

BTW, this including aggregate SQL function GUnion()

SELECT featureid,GUnion(the_geom) as the_geom

FROM user_area_features
GROUP BY featureid

bye,
Sandro