Ir al primer mensaje no leído

cwood

no leída,
6 nov 2007, 5:25:12 p.m.6/11/2007
para Spanning Sync
Some users have reported iCal crashing, which can be caused by damaged
preferences files. If you experience iCal crashes, please this:

* Quit iCal
* Move these files in ~/Library/Preferences to the Trash:
- com.apple.iCal.alarmsCache.plist
- com.apple.iCal.AlarmScheduler.plist
- com.apple.iCal.helper.plist
- com.apple.Ical.plist
* Launch iCal

If that doesn't help, then the Apple Sync Services database may be
damanged. Try replacing it:

* If you haven't done so lately, make a backup of your iCal calendars
(iCal File menu > Back up iCal)
* Quit out of all open programs
* Make sure that nothing is syncing (Spanning Sync, .Mac, iSync)
* Move this folder to the trash: ~/Library/Application Support/
SyncServices
* Restart
* Open iCal and give it a few minutes to write out the new database

If the problem persists, please let us know.

Thanks,
Charlie

GET

no leída,
7 nov 2007, 12:44:07 a.m.7/11/2007
para Spanning Sync
this process, coupled with resetting sync history allows me to use
iCal again. unfortunately that only lasts until the next time
Spanning Sync runs and syncs with Google. after that, ical is dead
again. not sure where the problem is, but it seems pretty
reproducible.

Geof

buzzdroid

no leída,
1 dic 2007, 1:00:12 p.m.1/12/2007
para Spanning Sync
I was finally able to fix my crashing iCal after an upgrade to Leopard
by using <a href="http://buzzdroid.com/apple/mac-os-x/ical-crash-after-
leopard-upgrade-my-fix/">this method</a>. Hope it works for those who
are still having no luck with the endless crash like I was.

On Nov 7, 12:44 am, GET <trull...@gmail.com> wrote:
> this process, coupled with resetting sync history allows me to useiCalagain. unfortunately that only lasts until the next time
> Spanning Sync runs and syncs with Google. after that,icalis dead
> again. not sure where the problem is, but it seems pretty
> reproducible.
>
> Geof
>
> On Nov 6, 5:25 pm, cwood <charlie.w...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Some users have reportediCalcrashing, which can be caused by damaged
> > preferences files. If you experienceiCalcrashes, please this:
>
> > * QuitiCal
> > * Move these files in ~/Library/Preferences to the Trash:
> > - com.apple.iCal.alarmsCache.plist
> > - com.apple.iCal.AlarmScheduler.plist
> > - com.apple.iCal.helper.plist
> > - com.apple.Ical.plist
> > * LaunchiCal
>
> > If that doesn't help, then the Apple Sync Services database may be
> > damanged. Try replacing it:
>
> > * If you haven't done so lately, make a backup of youriCalcalendars
> > (iCalFile menu > Back upiCal)
> > * Quit out of all open programs
> > * Make sure that nothing is syncing (Spanning Sync, .Mac, iSync)
> > * Move this folder to the trash: ~/Library/Application Support/
> > SyncServices
> > * Restart
> > * OpeniCaland give it a few minutes to write out the new database

TjL

no leída,
4 dic 2007, 4:28:16 p.m.4/12/2007
para Spanning Sync

On Dec 1, 1:00 pm, buzzdroid <a...@buzzdroid.com> wrote:
> I was finally able to fix my crashing iCal after an upgrade to Leopard
> by using <a href="http://buzzdroid.com/apple/mac-os-x/ical-crash-after-
> leopard-upgrade-my-fix/">this method</a>. Hope it works for those who
> are still having no luck with the endless crash like I was.

I'm having a different but similar problem.

iCal Helper dies continually.

"/System/Library/Frameworks/CalendarStore.framework/Versions/A/
Resources/iCal Helper.app/Contents/MacOS/iCal Helper"
2007-12-04 16:25:25.722 iCal Helper[679:10b] An uncaught exception was
raised
2007-12-04 16:25:25.722 iCal Helper[679:10b] *** -[NSCFArray
insertObject:atIndex:]: attempt to insert nil
2007-12-04 16:25:25.723 iCal Helper[679:10b] *** Terminating app due
to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException', reason: '*** -
[NSCFArray insertObject:atIndex:]: attempt to insert nil'
2007-12-04 16:25:25.724 iCal Helper[679:10b] Stack: (
2485314155,
2513608859,
2485313611,
2485313674,
2518604176,
2517683716,
2517683476,
2526966279,
2526184412,
2526179896,
167362,
13333,
2485373557,
2449388910,
2450581794,
2449346923,
2449345856,
2449345662,
12383,
11186
)

Crashlog begins:

Process: iCal Helper [679]
Versions/A/Resources/iCal Helper.app/Contents/MacOS/iCal Helper
Identifier: com.apple.iCal.helper
Version: 3.0.1 (1205)
Build Info: iCal-12050000~2
Code Type: X86 (Native)
Parent Process: zsh [386]

Date/Time: 2007-12-04 16:25:25.807 -0500
OS Version: Mac OS X 10.5.1 (9B18)
Report Version: 6

Exception Type: EXC_BREAKPOINT (SIGTRAP)
Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000
Crashed Thread: 0

Application Specific Information:
*** Terminating app due to uncaught exception
'NSInvalidArgumentException', reason: '*** -[NSCFArray
insertObject:atIndex:]: attempt to insert nil'

I just noticed that Leopard saves each crash log in its own file
rather than making one big one for each program. Nice. Makes it
easier to get just the latest Crashlog. Also easier to tell which app
has been crashing a lot.

TjL

no leída,
4 dic 2007, 4:30:42 p.m.4/12/2007
para Spanning Sync
I should add that I have deleted the iCal stuff in
~/Library/Preferences/ and rebooted the computer, to no avail.
Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar
0 mensajes nuevos