最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Tom Lynch

未読、
2014/09/09 6:25:022014/09/09
To: southlondo...@googlegroups.com
This week we are meeting up at The Florence for our Makerspace Meetup on Wednesday at the earlier time of 19:00.

This allows us to try to keep some semblance of the social side of the Makerspace going, people are encouraged to bring along any projects they are working on to show off. There is power and Wi-Fi if you want to bring a laptop...

Food will be available.

Please RSVP below so others can see who is coming and we can give the pub an idea of numbers.

The table we've booked is a the corner one near the bar, on the far left by the mirrors.

See you there!

Tom Newsom

未読、
2014/09/09 6:26:192014/09/09
To: southlondo...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there

Dermot Jones

未読、
2014/09/09 6:36:302014/09/09
To: southlondo...@googlegroups.com
I should be there.

All being well.

Dermot

Gordon Endersby

未読、
2014/09/09 7:02:582014/09/09
To: southlondo...@googlegroups.com

Cant make it this week.
Youngest son turns 18 tomorrow.

Gordon

Ben Heartland

未読、
2014/09/09 7:18:142014/09/09
To: southlondo...@googlegroups.com
Can't make it this week. Have a good one!

mob: +44 7 506 847 171

Dermot Jones

未読、
2014/09/09 10:00:222014/09/09
To: southlondo...@googlegroups.com
Ben, how was your 3d music weekend?

Dermot.

laurent muchacho

未読、
2014/09/10 5:43:292014/09/10
To: southlondo...@googlegroups.com
Might passed by to says Hi and quickly catch up

Dermot let me know if you still need something to setup the scanner

Matthew Press

未読、
2014/09/10 8:21:172014/09/10
To: southlondo...@googlegroups.com
I will poke my head in.

--

Gordon Endersby

未読、
2014/09/11 5:55:432014/09/11
To: southlondo...@googlegroups.com

Any interesting information shared last night?

Gordon

Tom Newsom

未読、
2014/09/11 7:23:022014/09/11
To: southlondo...@googlegroups.com
We now have the lease documents for the arch. Lots to go through and negotiate, but nothing that can really be discussed on the public group.

On 11 September 2014 10:55, Gordon Endersby <gordon....@googlemail.com> wrote:

Any interesting information shared last night?

Gordon

--

Ben Hillyard

未読、
2014/09/12 12:46:342014/09/12
To: southlondo...@googlegroups.com
Dermot, the music 3D printing weekend was cool! I spent most of it playing with an Arduino and my group won the 1st prize, so I'm now the owner of one sixth of a 3D printer (an Ultimaker original). We were attempting to get a sequencer synched via MIDI to a human heartbeat. We got quite close, but detecting a heartbeat turned out to be rather difficult - we could just about do it intermittently as long as the subject didn't speak, move, or breathe too deeply!
全員に返信
投稿者に返信
転送
新着メール 0 件