Next SOSUG Meeting May 3rd.

JamesE

Apr 19, 2007, 10:15:04 PM4/19/07
to sosug, lauri...@sun.com
Hi all,

This is a SAVE THE DATE email to let you all know that we will hold
the next SOSUG meeting on the evening of Thursday May 3rd.

We are calling this meeting at short notice, becuase we have been able
to snare Simon Phipps to come and have a chat about all things
OpenSource & Sun. - http://blogs.sun.com/webmink/

Simon was a founding member of the OpenSolaris Community Advisory
Board and a member of last years OpenSolaris Governing Board (OGB).

Simon is Sun's Chief Open Source Officer and has been the key driver
behind Sun's relentless pursuit of open sourcing as much of it's
software stack as quickly as possible.

As usual, the event will take place at the Sun Solution Centre on the
Ground Floor, 33 Berry Street, North Sydney at 6pm.

Beer, Pizza and Nibbles provided.

rgrds, James

james.e...@sun.com
0414 299 291