updates!

rachel phillips

Apr 12, 2007, 12:35:53 PM4/12/07
to somedayc...@googlegroups.com
an update!!

ok, so here is what is going on now:

last saturday, with tons of help from todd (and dave and brian // and the slumbering roger who slept through this on the couch), we built two, glamorous 4 feet x 2 feet counters! they are meant to have wheels which they dont have yet and as request by the code book, a non-pourous counter top. we are also going to paint them. you will be impressed. they are in a garage in belmont right now.

and as for the bowling alley side of things: we are meeting with the health inspector (who has a deep love for the someday and it's past high standards of cleanliness from before---this should be a breeze....) next week. he is going to tell us what we have to do to put the counters in. the counters are going to go into the lobby area of the bowling alley. we are thinking on the right side when you walk in. this is temporary though. the saccos, who are wonderful and excellent, are giving us a sort of trial run to see if this is good for us and for them before they take out and sell any pool tables. and it's also to see if we like it. this is also good because we lack the thirty-thousand dollars it would cost to bring plumbing over there. (but we still need an electrician for the lobby!). so, we are starting out small and in the lobby and we'll see what happens from there.

also what needs to happen is we might have to get some lisencing. tanya knows more about this then i do. maybe we dont need it but maybe we do. i dont know. but anyway! we are hoping to have all this sorted out and we hope to be back in the square by may. or sometime in may.

so thats that! i'll post more when there is more to be posted.

Mike Hastings

Apr 12, 2007, 12:50:18 PM4/12/07
to somedayc...@googlegroups.com
very nice;)