Win a Date with WILLIE!!!! (or just hang out with him)

瀏覽次數:0 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

rachel...@gmail.com

未讀,
2006年8月10日 上午11:26:152006/8/10
收件者:Someday Community
Willie is a wonderful barista and a beautiful human being. He has so
much wisdom to share and is a really awesome guy. He is so great, in
fact, that the Boston Phoenix wrote this article about him:

http://www.bostonphoenix.com/boston/news_features/this_just_in/documents/04807068.asp

See? Don't you want to go on a date with him??? Or maybe even just hang
out and drink beers with the man!? Now all your dreams can come true
because Willie has quasi-agreed to be raffled off!

So, you should go down to the Someday and buy a raffle ticket! They are
five dollars. You should also check out the sign me and Danielle made
advertising this, it's beautious!

and in other fun-raising news: There's an original peice of Miracle 5
artwork up for raffle too, and the silent auction stuff is hanging up
now, and you can bid on it now through saturday!

We'll have another batch of T-shirts ready maybe part this evening,
maybe part tomorrow morning but I think that'll be the last of them.

rrocke...@comcast.net

未讀,
2006年8月10日 下午1:24:102006/8/10
收件者:somedayc...@googlegroups.com
What a great idea. In case anyone is uncomfortable about the "date" part, I'd like to point out that the lovely poster--with a very cool etch-a-sketch picture--also says "or just hang out with him."
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息