Email Digest: Only when necessary

jason.hanley

Jun 24, 2010, 7:05:58 PM6/24/10
to Socialwok
Hi there,

Love the Socialwok interface and how it blends with Apps so well.

Two easy to implement suggestions for you:
1. Don't send daily email digests when there are no updates
2. Don't send your own updates in daily email digests

Keep up the good work!

Jason.

Ming (Socialwok)

Jun 25, 2010, 5:00:49 AM6/25/10
to Socialwok
Jason,
Thanks for the feedback. We will look into changing it if there are no
updates and remove a user's own updates in the daily email digest.

Ming

Ming (Socialwok)

Jul 11, 2010, 3:19:30 AM7/11/10
to Socialwok
Jason,

Please see this blog post. As of 11 July, we have email digest not
send daily versions when there is no updates
http://blog.socialwok.com/2010/07/new-release-of-socialwok-fixed-several.html

Ming

jason.hanley

Jul 11, 2010, 6:20:26 PM7/11/10
to Socialwok
Great to hear! Thanks for the update.

Now hopefully Google will fix those annoying Datastore issues...