obama?

sam webb

Jan 12, 2010, 1:52:36 PM1/12/10
to sam webb

We looked into the future and the problem is us

Last year at this time, tens of millions had high hopes for 2009. Americans had just elected the first African American president, whose campaign message, "Change We Can Believe In," heralded a new direction for the country - more decent, more peaceful, more just.

A year later, many of those hopes are still unfulfilled. The "Change We Can Believe In" has not yet materialized for many. How do we explain the slow pace of change? For many progressive and left people the answer, the problem, is Barack Obama.

http://peoplesworld.org/we-looked-into-the-future-and-the-problem-is-us/