EXCUSE ME .. MR.PRESIDENT

Avnish Jolly

Jun 22, 2010, 8:49:29 AM6/22/10
to SAFE - Social Action Foundation for Equity
EXCUSE ME .. MR.PRESIDENT
http://www.lankaweb.com/news/items/2010/06/21/excuse-me-mr-president/

Posted on June 21st, 2010
Ranjit Wickremeratne

Our heartfelt gratitude and appreciation to you, to your government
and to our beloved war heros for bringing peace and harmony to our
land after thirty long years. Due to prevailing peace around the
country people were moving and enjoying the beauty and tranquility of
our beautiful land. Suddenly the whole country has woken up like a sun
flower and now seems to me that some governments and individuals
around the world cannot stand to see us enjoying the peace and freedom
which denied us for thirty years because of brutal terrorism.
Mr.President we know your love for the country and to it’s people and
we know that you are good man and keep your promises but we are
worried when things wont happen as promised. Yes! citizens need peace
after seen so many years of bloodshed but at the same time they are
eagerly waiting to see when they will get their daily needs, jobs,
housing, salary increases, education for their children and so on as
promised. When you have a strong government with a clear majority you
should not take long time to solve problems of your citizens. You have
144 team players under your leadership and we need them to work for
the people not to play around and beg for the vote in the next general
elections. Our country is a very small country with 20 million people
and I think if everyone of your team work hard and honestly like you
we can accomplish all the tasks concerning our citizens.

These days we see and hear very unfortunate incidents happenning
around the country like in old days Roberries, Gang murders, Gang
rapes, kidnappings for ransom, bribes taken by politicians to send
people abroad, arson in cinama halls, attacking opposition candidates,
harassing citizens, illegal money printing by foreigners, transporting
live ammunition by L.T.T.E. leftovers etc. These things we only read
in the newspapers but actually we dont know how far these stories were
true but we expect these type of things to be stopped by your
government. Now the war is over so rather than keeping our war heros
in their barracks they can be used as Inteligence officers around the
country to protect our land and the citizens and at the same time use
their services for development of the country. We need to strengthen
our Inteligence as well as police force and put more policeman on the
streets to protect the properties and innocent citizens who has been
harrased by hooligans and thieves. We have never heard before beggars
were slaughtered in Colombo like what we are hearing now so if we have
more policing on our roads and places of important day and night we
can stop these murders and roberries.

You and your brother Gotabaya Mr.President should be vigilant all the
time for your own safety and for the sake of our beloved country. We
have faith on you two very much and we need you two to continue the
same way you did during the war.Be strong and dont let down the
country and the citizens at any time. We have to keep our eyes open
because we dont know who the enemies are now as so many new friends
are rushing in to our country with aids and new Ideas. We may not be
able to check who is the enemy and who is the friend because during
the war days we can remember still our war heros caught red handedly
some terrorists working for U.N. UNICEF and other aid agencies who
came to our country pretending to help us but helping L.T.T.E.
terrorists instead. If anyone trying to bring harm to our people and
to our motherland should be arrested immediately and brought to
justice and should not give any special treatment as they are traitors
to our Motherland. Our enemies inside and outside and the JVP’ers
trying to create unpleasant, unneccessary sabotage and protests to
bring disunity among the people and let down the government in front
of the International community. From 1970 these traitors were doing
only harm to our beloved Motherland nothing else. They killed many of
our citizens and damaged millions of worth properties belongs to the
governemnt and private. Now again they were trying to go back to their
old habbits by spreading lies and confusing the citizens. They are
bunch of angry men like their new found friend and leader disgraced
traitor Sarath Fonseka. With seven seats in the parliament those
idiots cannot do a thing except destabilize the government and the
country and destroy the newly found peace and freedom. Our citizens as
well as the government should be alert all the time for any mischief
planned by these traitors to the motherland. They are like Angry
Heynas now so we need to check their movements and their activities.
Mr.President dont wait till they do any sinister thing like in 1971
you need to act if you smell something bad.

Mr.President we can see nowadays so many countries and foreign banks
promising aids to our country in millions for our post war
developments. when Dr.Mahathir Mohammed architecture of Malaysia
visited our country recently he said it’s not good to take so much
loans beacuse it will be little difficult when we go to pay
back.That’s true but at the moment we need aids but we should check
whether they give in good intensions or not to our motherland.
Sometimes they come and poisoned our citizens and teach bad habbits
therefore we have to be vigilant all the time. Most of the aid groups
and NGO’s are not genuine like they say they always wants to create
something unpleasant in calloboration with minorities to disturb the
peace not only in our country but all over the world specially with
small countries like us. We have seen in the past how these NGO’s
SPEND THEIR MONEY ON TERRORIST ACTIVITIES in the north and east. We
the citizens very well knows who the friends and the enemies are to
our motherland. It’s true India is our neighbour and we have economy
and cultural ties for so many years but it’s very difficult for us to
call him a true friend because there are so many reasons for it. Main
reason if you want to know MR.President is because they selected a
Tamil person from my home country a man called Prabakaran from
Velvetithurai,allowed him to stay in India and to move around with
Indian and Tamil politicians and helped him to organize a terrorist
group of the same origin,gave him aids in money and arms then trained
this group for jungle warfare and send him and his bunch of killers to
my homeland to destabalize the country and to start a guerrilla war
with the government to have a separate land for them. After he came
back to my land he started his killing spree for thirty long years
until he die like a dog from a hero’s bullet in Nandikadal lagoon in
2009. Did any time India appologized to us Mr.President for giving
birth to a terrorist and for destroying our beautiful land and killing
so much innocent citizens of our motherland? How can we forgive them
and now you are going to give them permission to open embassies in
every corner of our country for what reason and what’s the point to
have two three embassies in a country with 20 million people? Do we
need embassies in every corner like police stations? Specially why
India needs an embassy in Hambantota? We Sinhalese in the south do not
need an embassy specially from India because we know their sinister
Ideas. One embassy in Colombo is enough for a small country like us.
You know what RAW is capable of they have their spies all over and
they are responsible for so many terror attacks in Pakistan and
elsewhere. When India opens these embassies there will be RAW spies in
our country and it will be dangerous for our security. Any how
Mr.President for god sake dont allow Indians to invade our
country.This is a warning from A Sri lankan citizen who loves the
motherland dearly nothing else.

Some people were complaining that we have opened Armed Force bases
everywhere in the North and East and we are destroying their cultural
places and so on but Mr.President these people can say anything
anywhere they like but they should understand that our motherland SRI
LANKA belongs to all citizens and people can live anywhere they like
and enjoy the freedom like you said that no more minorities and we
have two kinds of people one is who loves the country and the other
one who dosent love their country. For our own security we should have
bases where ever we like we shouldnt listen to any mother’s son for
advise on that issue at all. Nobody can forces us to tell what to do
regarding bases or security of our beloved country. Those people who
sympathize with terrorists will suffer at the end now see in India
what Maoists is doing same like what L.T.T.E did to us. Let them
suffer and learn a lesson for giving aid and shelter for ruthless
terrorists. Some complain that the Army has opened busineses in the
north and east and people from those areas cannot do their businesses
due to that. If they are born and bread in my country they should be
thankful to our Armed Forces first for bringing peace and allow them
to live peacefully rather than living in fear like those days under
the rule of terror.

We have 100% faith in you Mr.President and also our most loved and
fearless brother of yours Gotabaya, Basil your other brother who took
care of the north and east very well and one and only Wimal Weerawansa
who fought fearlessly day and night in his own way to liberate our
beautiful Motherland from L.T.T.E. terrorists. We know that you will
not give in to any pressure whithin or outside but we are worried
because we read in the media that more of L.T.T.E. activities nowadays
inside the country and in some countries around the world like in
Canada,India,Malaysia,Europe,Thailand etc. If these countries allows
these activities to go on without any action then we all have to face
problems later on. Our distinguish ambassodors who are in foreign
countries should advise those governments who are harbouring and
giving help to terrorists and terrorists related activities to monitor
them and exchange informations with us so we can avoid any danger
before it happens.

These past years whole world saw how Myanmar government killed their
own innocent civillians including buddhist monks in cold blood during
the uprising and then we saw and all saw how Thai government soldiers
killed their own people in cold blood likewise in many countries it
happens in Kashmir,Pakistan and in Afganistan and so on so why not
open inquiries for those bloodshed by U.N. or any other organizations
and why these evil organizations coming after us Mr.President? Like
Hon Ratnasiri Wickremenayake said that nobody have the right to
inquire internal affairs in any country by any organization.Correct
Mr.President dont allow these criminals to come to our country to have
any inquiries or anything.These are poisonous snakes,they will catch
hold of some Tamils in the north and east and try to make some bull
shit stories like they gave to CNN,BBC,Channel 4 in the past. You are
the President of a FREE sovereign nation and a leader who eliminated
terrorism from a country after thirty years therefore they should give
you the Nobel Peace prize instead of harassment,inquiries or blame
game. Our whole country is behind you Mr.President except our Sinhala
and Tamil Traitors. Maha Sanga and the Buddhist religion is always
protects our land and it’s people therfore we are not afraid of any
U.N. or Human rights We say to them go to hell with your commisions
and inquiries and stay away from our Motherland. Also tell those
terrorist sympathizers in India like Waiko,Karunanidhi,and also to the
Government of India not to put their finger in our affairs and how
dare they tell us to devolve power to the Tamils and give their lands
etc. This is our land and it belongs to all there are no lands
seperated as Sinhalese,Tamil and Muslims,all can live in harmony
anywhere they like like one family.If anyone wants a seperate land
they can go to hell or to Tamil Nadu where they came they have enough
land to share because it’s a big country with big mouths like
Jayalalitha,Karunnanidhi,Waiko and other terrorists like them.

Mr.President we are waiting till you eliminate corruptions,
underworld, Aids,Money Laundering, Drugs, and other bad habbits from
our peaceful land as promised and we know with your inteligent team
that you will do and clean up the place for all of our citizens to
live in peace and harmony. We like your style of governing and we
appreciate your hard work and we like you as a person who eliminated
the most ruthless killer of all time in our history VELLUPILLAI
PRBAKARAN the monster with the help of our beloved WAR HEROS. Until we
clear terrorists and terror activities 100% you and your brother
Gotabaya our beloved Defence secretary and your government should rule
the country with the blessings of the citizens. We dont need leaders
who licks white man’s boots or sympathize with terrorists to rule our
Motherland like Ranil,Sarath,Somawansa,Sajeeth or Awamangala. They
were the past and you are the present and the future for many more
years to come.

I am only an innocent citizen and a simple voter who loves my
motherland Sri Lanka.
My concern is my country and the future though we are free.
We look up to you to save our country from evil human beings who wants
to destroy our freedom
BE STRONG AND BE VIGILANT MY SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF MOTHERLANKA