INVITATION

menvoice

Dec 20, 2010, 1:20:50 AM12/20/10
to SAFE - Social Action Foundation for Equity
You are cordially invited to become the member of SIFF Chandigarh
group in google ,a local chapter of Save Indian Family to help the
victims and create awareness of misuse of IPC 498a and DV Act.

Chandigarh local chapter conduct weekly meeting for counselling the
victims at 3.30 pm at Sector 17on every Sunday having following help
line no : 9216612271,9872417373,9876625076,7827082209,9888009199

Save Indian Family is a strong team of dedicated families comprising
of victims of "misuse of 498a"and all gender biased Laws of India,
including NRIs, senior citizens who campaign and create awareness
about gross injustice and abuse that happen in Indian legal system.
SIF is a movement which promotes, associates with formation of
various NGOs, which intend to work for Men's welfare and strongly
believe in replacing the word Men/Women by Person and Husband/Wife by
Spouse in any Government/society law/policy. No single NGO can claim
SIF as a movement of their own. Whosoever believes in SIF ideology is
part of this movement. We fight against NGOs/feminists/authorities who
support jailing of old/sick/minor/innocent people without
investigations
under section 498a. SIF yahoogroup is not responsible for any illegal/
inappropriate advertisement by any member, placed with any source
public/private, either online or offline using the name of SIF and SIF
is not liable for the same. This is a non-funded, self supported Yahoo
group and request all members, not to use this group for any
commercial activity or money collection activity. Thank you for
contacting Save Indian Family group. Thanks to the hard work of
volunteers, the advice and help you get is completely free. This is a
self-help group. You help others and others will help you.
•Please fill the victim questionnaire to help senior members
understand your problem and case. Also join the saveindianfamily
(SIF) yahoogroup. (*** SIF group has a high volume of messages by
victims and volunteers so there are lot's of mail every day, please
see the instructions given below to know how to opt for 'daily digest'
option **)
Sorry that you needed to be here but glad that you found us. Your
strength is within yourself. We are a group of victims of 498a who
are facing similar blackmailing by our greedy wives and in-laws. We
have decided to fight instead of surrendering meekly. We strive to
help other victims in every possible manner. The information on this
website and associated yahoogroup, blog and forum is a collective
result of research and contribution from hundreds of victims.
Most of the volunteers are working professionals who are busy with
their work, fighting their cases and devoting additional time to help
new victims and pass on their wisdom to new victims. Sometimes it
becomes difficult for us to reply to each and every email in details.
We would urge you to call the helpline numbers given below and get in
touch with other victims and volunteers in your area. If you are not
able to get a response from victim helpline number we request you to
try again at another time. We have realized that communicating face to
face is more helpful. So try meeting our volunteers in your city/
country. We have a global presence with volunteers spread across
India, US, UK, Middle East, Botswana and Australia (more locations
coming).
To make an effective action plan to save yourself from getting
blackmailed, you need to have indepth knowledge of various laws that
can safeguard and protect you against pre and post 498a. By visitng
the pages on our websites and contributing in the forum, blogs and
yahoogroups you will be taking effective steps to safegurd yourself
and your family from this draconian law. You will learn how to tackle
498a, counter cases you can file etc. For more information please
navigate through the following related websites
http://www.saveindianfamily.org/
http://mynation.net/
http://protectindianfamily.org/
http://savefamily.org/
You can help our cause in various other ways such as by voicing with
us against the misuse of this law, helping other victims, donating
money (and your time) for this noble cause and spreading awareness
about this gender-baised, wife-baised, daughter-in-law baised law.
.
***************************************************************************¬¬
2. Login with your yahoo id
3. Select "Manage" (Next to "My Groups" on the top left of the page)
4. Select "Edit My Groups" (Next to "View Group" highlighted tab at
the top left)
5. On Message Delivery column Select "Daily Digest" from the drop
down
option.
You will have one digest email comprising of 25 posts to the group.
You are always welcome to go the SIF group home page at your
convenience and browse at any time.

menvoice

Dec 21, 2010, 12:09:52 AM12/21/10
to SAFE - Social Action Foundation for Equity