Reminder: SoCalAndroid Hack Night Tonight (11/16)

Jeffrey Peacock

Nov 16, 2011, 3:54:32 PM11/16/11
to socal-...@googlegroups.com, oc...@ocjug.org

We're meeting tonight, Wednesday, 7:00pm @ Smart-Soft.

We do not meet next week (11/23) due to the holiday, but we will
(should) meet the following Wed. (11/30).

If you're coming to our Hack Night Please RSVP.

/J

*****
Stop by and learn about Android and/or bring your Android problems.
PLEASE BRING YOUR LAPTOP. We can help you best this way, and if you've
not yet setup an Android development environment we can help you with
that and get you started with your first application.

Pizza:
We serve pizza at our meetings -- the nutrition of hackers world wide,
and the only time I get to eat pizza. I can't tell you where we're
going to get it from. Usually it is Lamppost Pizza, but sometimes I
grow weary of stopping to pick up the pizza on the way, so we might just
use our phones to order something online. We'll try to remember the
little pepper packets.

Please RSVP so I know how much pizza to bring or order. If you indicate
you're going to attend then please show up.

******************

o We meet at the SmartSoft location in Irvine. Doors open @ around
18:45 and we stay until we're all tired (which is usually around 9:30).
Smart-Soft <http://www.smart-soft.com/>
18006 Sky Park Circle
Suite 207
Irvine, CA 92614
(866) 596-6806 Toll Free
(714) 948-2145 Fax

o Beginners are welcome.
o If you have an Android device please bring it.
o There's free Wifi.