Joint SoCalAndroid & MeetUp.com/OCAndroid meeting tonight (11/02 18:00)

Jeffrey Peacock

Nov 2, 2011, 3:29:18 PM11/2/11
to socal-...@googlegroups.com, oc...@ocjug.org

We're meeting tonight, Wednesday, 6:00pm @ Smart-Soft.  Tonight is our joint meeting with http://www.meetup.com/OCAndroid

OCAndroid details are here: http://www.meetup.com/OCAndroid/events/30391041/

This affair is NOT catered and NO pizza.  However, feel free to bing your own food/drink.  Space is limited.  Please RSVP and then come join us.

*  Note that we starting an hour earlier (6:00pm) than usual.

/J

******************

o  We meet at the SmartSoft location in Irvine.  Doors open @ around 18:00 and we stay until we're all tired (which is usually around 9:30).
    Smart-Soft <http://www.smart-soft.com/>
    18006 Sky Park Circle
    Suite 207
    Irvine, CA 92614
    (866) 596-6806 Toll Free
    (714) 948-2145 Fax

o  Beginners are welcome.
o  If you have an Android device please bring it.
o  There's free Wifi.

Wolf Paulus

Nov 2, 2011, 3:36:18 PM11/2/11
to socal-...@googlegroups.com

No pizza anymore :-(

DestinyArchitect http://Meetup.com/members/1895099

Nov 2, 2011, 7:18:11 PM11/2/11
to socal-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the announcement, Jeffrey, and for including the link to the OCAndroid listing for this meeting

I'm quite looking forward to this meeting. Indeed, SoCalAndroid members, join our team of incoming local Android community leaders (we got another 4 more new leaders from OCAndroid's Int-to-Adv Dev mtg last nite): we've got special leadership positions open for SoCalAndroid members, starting with helping handle SoCalAndroid Hack Night's OCAndroid listing as #1 plus, for the more ambitious, helping lead our various Android tracks.

And, Wolf and attendees, no worry: as hopefully will be good news for everyone,
quality pizza, plus sodas, at least as good as what you've been used to at Hack Nights, will be available for all who RSVP YES, as I've come up with a solution --Jeffrey (and anyone else interested), I look forward to you response to this solution, but if you can't respond in time, OCAndroid's got it covered.