Re: Connecticut shooter a jew

NefeshBarYochai

Dec 15, 2012, 9:20:32 PM12/15/12
On Dec 15, 3:44 am, meist...@gmail.com wrote:
> His facebook page he describes himself as an “Anarchist Communist”. That's how one describes zionazi jews.

The poster with the e-mail address meist...@gmail.com that posts
from Sydney, Australia is as much responsible for the shootings in
Connecticut as the shooter himself. The shooter was not Jewish.
meist...@gmail.com is an anti-Semite. These are the traits of an
anti-Semite.

The Traits of the anti-Semite

The anti-Semite is the dirtiest trash in existence

The anti-Semite understands what is good and what is evil yet the anti-
Semite chooses the path of evil.

The anti-Semite has no good moral compass.

The anti-Semite has no concept of how to raise a good family.

The anti-Semite hates what is good and enjoys what is evil.

The anti-Semite hates the Jew and loves the Aryan and the Muslim and
many times is an Aryan and a Muslim.

The anti-Semite usually has poor personal hygiene and smells bad both
in breath and dirty body odor.

The anti-Semite always loses in war.

The anti-Semite has no sense of correct justice.

The anti-Semite always uses bad judgment.

The anti-Semite is not a person you can depend on.

The anti-Semite has no initiative to accomplish anything good.

The anti-Semite is the most indecisive moron in existence.

The anti-Semite has no tact whatsoever and can never function good in
any type of leadership position.

The anti-Semite has no integrity what so ever and practices
masturbation both privately and sometimes even publicly.

The anti-Semite is the most unenthusiastic creature to pollute the
earth.

The anti-Semite has no bearing and moves about like a slob and a
slouch.

The anti-Semite is the most selfish slug that contaminates mankind.

The anti-Semite is a coward and always tries to make people think he
or she is brave.

The anti-Semite is stupid.

The anti-Semite is a disloyal fuck.

The anti-Semite has no endurance and hates all physical and mental
activity that is good and productive.

HaShem hates the anti-Semite and punishes all anti-Semites.

NefeshBarYochai

Dec 15, 2012, 9:28:03 PM12/15/12
On Dec 15, 5:21 am, Student <stud...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> meisterm...@gmail.com wrote:
> > His facebook page he describes himself as an Anarchist Communist . That's how one describes zionazi jews.
>
> If he Jewish then killing of Palestinian children glorified by the Zionists may have become a role model for him.
>
> Student

Everybody has seen how wicked and rotten you are. Your soul, spirit,
mind and body stinks of evil you common coward. It is people like you
that should be put to sleep permanently.

Michael Ejercito

Dec 15, 2012, 10:02:29 PM12/15/12
On Dec 15, 6:20 pm, NefeshBarYochai <lbitf...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 15, 3:44 am, meisterm...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > His facebook page he describes himself as an “Anarchist Communist”. That's how one describes zionazi jews.
>
> The poster with the e-mail address meisterm...@gmail.com that posts
> from Sydney, Australia is as much responsible for the shootings in
> Connecticut as the shooter himself.  The shooter was not Jewish.
> meisterm...@gmail.com is an anti-Semite.  These are the traits of an
How true that all is.

Michael

NefeshBarYochai

Dec 16, 2012, 12:00:22 AM12/16/12
Mike what year were you born. The reason I'm asking is not to insult
you are disrespect you.

Michael Ejercito

Dec 16, 2012, 12:17:18 AM12/16/12
1977.

Michael

NefeshBarYochai

Dec 16, 2012, 10:55:40 AM12/16/12
>  Michael- Hide quoted text -

OK thanks, I saw someone post that you were of Filipino descent. I
don't know that it is true or not. I was in Olongapo in 1975 and may
have sired some children there. I have a cousin that is married to a
real peach of a girl. She was born in the Philippine Islands.

A Moose in Love

Dec 16, 2012, 1:39:51 PM12/16/12
?You don't know? Yore prolly a deadbeat dad. You should be ashamed.

NefeshBarYochai

Dec 16, 2012, 5:16:25 PM12/16/12
On Dec 16, 11:39 am, A Moose in Love <parkstreetboo...@gmail.com>
wrote:
When had just come from Operation Frequent Wind in Saigon. We ported
in the Philippines for two days. What can I say? I'm not a
homosexual, the Philippine girls looked pretty and invited me in so we
had sexual intercourse (unprotected) with them. That is why they call
it the service. At times Marines at expected to service various women
for G-d, County and Corps.

Michael JONES

Dec 16, 2012, 9:03:12 PM12/16/12
Report not abuse
We need to slaughter evil, boy-raping, homosexual inbred jewish DOG
SHIT like you and your family. i hope your family of kike rapists and
homosexuals is dragged out into the street, and I hope they have their
kike faces broken with tire irons MEN WOMEN AND CHILDREN.

TheZ

Dec 16, 2012, 11:04:26 PM12/16/12
Please don't hold back, I wouldn't want you to burst an aneurism before your
time.

"Michael JONES" <edlab...@gmail.com> wrote in message

HHW

Jan 7, 2013, 3:35:50 AM1/7/13
On Dec 15 2012, 9:20 pm, NefeshBarYochai <lbitf...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 15, 3:44 am, meisterm...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > His facebook page he describes himself as an “Anarchist Communist”. That's how one describes zionazi jews.
>
> The poster with the e-mail address meisterm...@gmail.com that posts
> from Sydney, Australia is as much responsible for the shootings in
> Connecticut as the shooter himself.  The shooter was not Jewish.
> meisterm...@gmail.com is an anti-Semite.  These are the traits of an
Is it okay if one criticizes Jewish war criminals?

NefeshBarYochai

Jan 8, 2013, 5:09:21 PM1/8/13
Is it ok for the Pope to have proudly been a person of Aryan Pride as
a strong German of the Master Race as a full and decorated member of
the Hitler Youth that trained all members to live a life of anti-
Semitic hatred against Jews?