Anger: Bush Is Being "Reduced To Child's Play"

Sid9

Jul 5, 2008, 9:28:52 AM7/5/08
Anger: Bush Is Being "Reduced To Child's Play"
US News | July 4, 2008 10:39 AM

US News and World Report printed a short piece about GOP fears that the
President's relevance is shrinking beyond already dismal levels.

Allies Worry About President's Schedule

Some of President Bush's allies tell the Political Bulletin they are
embarrassed and angry that the White House seems to be wasting Bush's time
on frivolous events when much of the country is suffering through economic
hard times.

"Look at the schedule for Monday," says an outside Bush adviser.

"A highlight of his day was witnessing a tee ball game. ...He is being
reduced to child's play."

The adviser says Bush also signed a supplemental appropriations bill for the
wars in Iraq and Afghanistan on Monday, but he adds that it didn't get much
coverage and that the tee ball game set the wrong tone.

There is growing concern among Bush allies that the Democrats will
effectively portray the President and GOP candidate John McCain as out of
touch.

Some GOP insiders now predict that the Republicans will lose at least five
seats in the Senate and 15 to 20 in the House, and it could get worse if
gasoline prices continue to soar and the public remains in a disgruntled
mood.

Bob Eld

Jul 5, 2008, 9:52:55 AM7/5/08

"Sid9" <si...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

Didn't we start this Bush debacle with My Pet Goat? What comes around goes
around!

salamiSAM

Jul 5, 2008, 10:05:26 AM7/5/08
BUSH and his fellow war criminals were already OUT OF TOUCH when the
terrorists came calling on Sept. 11, 2001.

#1 Donkey

Jul 5, 2008, 10:36:56 AM7/5/08
On Jul 5, 8:05 am, salamiSAM <jismqu...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> BUSH and his fellow war criminals were already OUT OF TOUCH when the
> terrorists came calling on Sept. 11, 2001.

Bush never grew up past his frat boy days.

_ Prof. Jonez _

Jul 5, 2008, 12:01:42 PM7/5/08
Sid9 wrote:
> Anger: Bush Is Being "Reduced To Child's Play"
> US News | July 4, 2008 10:39 AM
>

> US News and World Report printed a short piece about GOP fears that
> the President's relevance is shrinking beyond already dismal levels.
>
> Allies Worry About President's Schedule
>
> Some of President Bush's allies tell the Political Bulletin they are
> embarrassed and angry that the White House seems to be wasting Bush's
> time on frivolous events when much of the country is suffering
> through economic hard times.
>
> "Look at the schedule for Monday," says an outside Bush adviser.
>
> "A highlight of his day was witnessing a tee ball game. ...He is being
> reduced to child's play."

Perfect for George "My Pet Goat" Bu$h ...

"The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our
number one priority and we will not rest until we find him."
~ George aWol Bush . 2001-Sept

"I don't know where he (bin Laden) is. I have no idea and I really don't care.
It's not that important. It's not our priority."
~ George aWol Bush 2002-March

"Gosh, I just don't think I ever said I'm not worried about Osama bin Laden.
It's kind of one of those ex-a-gger-a-tions."
~ George aWol Bush 2004 presidential debate