Stolen VA Data and Stolen FDIC Data and My Disappearing Citibank Credit Card Payments

saintr...@hotmail.com

Jun 25, 2006, 12:38:12 PM6/25/06
It appears that a data roundup is underway on Veterans Administration
veterans records and Federal banking regulatory agency, FDIC, Federal
Deposit Insurance Corporation, employees.

Most lately the VA had data stolen on millions of veterans.

http://www.firstgov.gov/veteransinfo.shtml

Recently, my past employer had all of their data stolen at the Federal
Deposit Insurance Corporation.

http://money.cnn.com/2005/06/16/news/economy/security_fdic/

The FDIC in San Francisco has a regional director, George Masa, in 2001
who was not only discriminatory toward blacks,

http://www.flra.gov/decisions/v45/45-035-4.html

But he also discriminated against this disabled veteran, Kurt Brown,
who is now recovering nicely in preparation for any coming conflicts in
the USA. The survivors of the coming struggle will likely be armed and
healthy is what I am told by friends in the know.

I believe the FDIC and George Masa and the NTEU are likely behind the
murder of the past FDIC director in San Francisco who was murdered and
labeled suicide in his office in the early 1990's. They are stacking
employees in key slots so they can run their criminal enterprise under
America's noses.

We are being robbed on so many fronts that I think positive Capitalism
is dead. For instance, blue chip companies owned by Americans are
being robbed, such as what happened with United Airlines and eventually
American Airlines. Chrysler is now Daimler Chrysler, a german owned
company whose main enterprise is now EADS, buidling Europeans Weapons.

Do not let Bush send Japan weapons to combat Korea. Both Japan and
Korea will be firing weapons at our people. Let us build space
colonies together or we will likely perish as a species in this time
and place.

You can see my story at Mobile Audit Club. Search online for MOBILE
AUDIT CLUB on Webcrawler, Yahoo, or Google.

The slow encroachment and restriction of data will be next by those in
power. I see nothing wrong with naked consentual pictures and find it
to be the beauty of nature, but some would rather restrict that and
tell us that it is time for war, war, war....duhhhh. And the regime
tried to put me in an insane asylum for surviving an attempt on my life
and for reporting criminals in the FDIC and banks in California. The
FDIC types at the Seidman center, a training facility, had a group of
people I would like to whip with chains for being so irrelevant,
pompous, corrupt, and indifferent to my suffering when I had trouble
with my service connected disabilities at one of their marathon classes
for new hires.

Now I can not even get a job in my chosen profession, bank examination
and auditing. I will be a military type of sorts, I am sure. I do not
work well as a secretary or boardroom wash boy.

I commend my people for following up on those data breaches. Friend or
foe I do not know but I hope we get the information on the skinny of
the Masa group we barely can show.

Kurt Brown--Saint Ram Bone--Osso Ramdella Sandel. Veteran and auditor
at your service American Workers. I am partially blinded and have
asked for veterans to send me gift certificates for guns or guns. The
fed in LA destroyed them, the fed under the FDIC and NTEU SS guidance.
We are at it again boys. It is a technological game this time and
physics is the ruling force. You can punch a hole in things with it
and examine in ways you never imagined. I have theorized on this idead
at Mobile Audit Club.

http://www.angelfire.com/zine2/democracyordeath/index.html

eric.h...@hotmail.com

Jul 11, 2006, 7:53:27 AM7/11/06

You have obviously had a psychotic break.. Get Help

saintr...@hotmail.com

Aug 7, 2006, 7:19:28 AM8/7/06
Eric and others of the New American Nazi type will realize that we are
not going to lie down for our enemies any longer. The proof is here on
the web. I encourage the worlds people to take those like Eric and show
them the truth and that includes those new American Nazi types ruing
our world.

Eric should take over the rose colored glasses. Our data has been
stolen and they use it against us. we are at war. Veterans arise and
applaud when our enemies are decapitated. President Bush's proteges
are insane. They kill for oil and keep our nation addicted to it.

Eric, eat my shee-it.

http://www.firstgov.gov/veteransinfo.shtml

saintr...@hotmail.com

Aug 7, 2006, 3:01:59 PM8/7/06
It appears that the government is trying to trivialize what has
happened with the stolen social security numbers. I have updated the
link here. Eric likely is one of those murderous pinhead types who
supports the W regimes idiocy. Never again serve and warn your
children to train for warfare by learning the sciences and many
languages of suspect nations and nations to flee. America is sunk,
just like the American dream, gone.

saintr...@hotmail.com

Aug 7, 2006, 3:08:26 PM8/7/06
It appears that Fox news took a nose dive. They are after all part of
the mass media conspiracy against the world. Likely machines for
hearts. Just look at Webcrawler and tell Eric who calls watchmen insane
to take one of his Nazi bullets to his masters head.
here is how you find out what happened. Search Webcrawler and then
link the list. It is updated for viability.
http://msxml.webcrawler.com/info.wbcrwl/search/web/veterans%252Bsocial%252Bsecurity%252Bnumbers%252Bstolen/1/-/1/-/-/-/1/-/-/-/_blank/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/417/top/-/-/-/1