Is accepting fat enabling obesity?

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Aug 17, 2010, 6:15:54 PM8/17/10

Seems to me to advocate for fat acceptance is to enable obesity.

Seems to me fat rejection is a more productive philosophy. There is nothing
positive about fat. It is no longer necessary in this day and age of
abundant food. Once upon a time layering on the fat helped survival rates
during times of famine but where in the civilized world these days does
famine occur where the obese could live off their stored adipose tissue for
long periods of time?

Nope! Let's call a spade a spade. An obese body is the symptom of an
undisciplined mind. Often, it's a crutch for an insecure mind. Instead of
being rejected for being stupid, some people pile on the weight so they get
rejected for being obese instead. Their rationale is that being stupid is
more shameful than being fat so it's better to have people criticize you for
being fat than for being stupid. Stupid people actually believe that obesity
is something they are a victim of. They come up with all kinds of perverse
and stupid thinking that says their metabolisms are just more efficient than
those of skinny people. They are biologically superior because they can eat
1000 calories a day and gain weight while inferior people can eat 2000
calories a day and remain skinny.

Duh! Their defective minds can't fathom the fact that there's more to
metabolism than stuffing one's face. Metabolism consists of anabolism and
catabolism. Anabolism is stuffing of the face. Catabolism is exercising away
the stuffed face. Obese people refuse to accept the catabolism part of the
equation. They would rather remain obese and become the butt of jokes and
the object or derision and be laughed at behind their backs and sometime to
their faces. Never do they realize that a person of normal intelligence
realizes they are fat because of a weak mind and weak will not because they
have a highly efficient metabolism.

Obese people really need to be treated for their obesity, not by drugs and
surgery, but by education to raise the level of their stupidity to include
understanding of some basic, scientific study of metabolism.

So, to answer my own question, yes, accepting fat IS enabling obesity. The
answer to eliminating obesity is to improve intelligence. It is unfortunate
that people point, laugh and crack a fat joke when they see an obese person.
Instead they should point, laugh and crack an imbecile joke as it truly
takes an imbecile to accept fat.

--
Gregory Hall

Ragnar

Aug 18, 2010, 9:57:15 AM8/18/10
On Aug 17, 6:15 pm, " Sir Gregory Hall, Esq." <gregh...@home.fake>
wrote:

Holy Shit! Talk about practicing psychology without a license.

Good God man, Troll much?

Ragnar

遼颠

Aug 18, 2010, 12:25:21 PM8/18/10

>Holy S[SLAP]! Talk about prac[SLAP] psyc[SLAP] without a li[SLAP].
>
>Good [SLP] man, Tr[SLAP] mu[SLAP]
>
>Rag[SLAP]

How many calories did I just burn?

--

_____
.-' `-.
> ':
`~x. f ... ..... ~ .+~`
`\. `\. \'~`M `\' / .:~`
`"x. `%. "~ ' .:~~ .x="
~+:. "+. `%. ..<(..xz@#"~""`
`"*<:. `=: %: **! ::/*%)*"` .:~` .:=
`""+x.`"x!x :f .+"` .x+""`
....::::++++~~!!.:::++- `h ~` ....x-~"
...::>**~""``` .:x~")! f ` =:.. `"<.
.x+"~ %x" : .. ': +../ `"%+x.`"+..
..x-~" .~" %. ~ \ .f "~x. `"~+:.
:*"` .+" `"""" B L U B . `"=:. `"*
:"` `"=x.
" B O W T O M E O W ^ H ^ H. `~+:.

* * *

Listed FIRST on http://members.xoom.com/meowkillers/faq.html

Knight of the Ancient Garter of Romath

Anty spaemn adn sleiaz (bagde# hs74j72fr375a)

Dean, Bungmunch University Dept. of Motor Vehicles

Member, Robby Rat's Final Lits

RLACTS, BT #23

KotAGoR XXXV

Listed (once) on Scabu's Roll of Shame

http://super-mojo.virtualave.net/blub/

* * * * *

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Aug 18, 2010, 6:09:10 PM8/18/10
"Ragnar" <rapier...@live.com> wrote in message

I think I make a valid observation. After all, the next time you see a
disgustingly obese person, the appearance of whom makes you feel like
hurling, ask yourself just what is it about that person that makes you ill.

For me it's the sick and degraded mind with no control over the body it is
supposed to control that causes the obesity and not the obesity itself as
the obesity is but a symptom of a sick mind.

Think about it. Of all the obese people you've ever talked to, has any one
of them acted rational? Hardly. Were they rational they wouldn't be obese.

--
Gregory Hall

Message has been deleted

Wildhare

Aug 18, 2010, 8:00:44 PM8/18/10
On Aug 18, 6:09 pm, " Sir Gregory Hall, Esq." <gregh...@home.fake>
wrote:
> "Ragnar" <rapierfen...@live.com> wrote in message
> Gregory Hall- Hide quoted text -

Wow, unqualified opinion based psychology from a troll...... Like we
didn't see this one coming.
Just more stale bull cookies from the ignorant.

BTW, trolling Usenet simply to incite an argument with strangers could
be considered an activity that a sick mind would chose to do but we
both know that is not the case. Your kind of trolling is performed for
kicks because in reality your life sucks and you have no other
intelligent form of mental stimulation.

All in all, given what we know about human behavior, evolution and
gentics your tired arguement (fat people are mentally ill) is pretty
pathetic.

W.

walt tonne

Aug 18, 2010, 8:52:25 PM8/18/10
It is as perverted as "nigger" or "spic" acceptance.

look at these specimens: http://www.newnation.org/ New Nation News

good country music song potential: Granny was too old to fuck, she
was too prissy to suck,
So we had to
shoot poor old grandmaw.

Jeff

Aug 18, 2010, 11:24:07 PM8/18/10
On Wed, 18 Aug 2010 17:00:44 -0700 (PDT), Wildhare
<themouthof...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Wow, unqualified opinion based psychology from a troll...... Like we
>didn't see this one coming.
>Just more stale bull cookies from the ignorant.
>
>BTW, trolling Usenet simply to incite an argument with strangers could
>be considered an activity that a sick mind would chose to do but we
>both know that is not the case. Your kind of trolling is performed for
>kicks because in reality your life sucks and you have no other
>intelligent form of mental stimulation.
>
>All in all, given what we know about human behavior, evolution and
>gentics your tired arguement (fat people are mentally ill) is pretty
>pathetic.
>
> W.

Uh? Let me make a guess here W. You are obese, aren't you?
Jeff

遼颠

Aug 19, 2010, 12:33:30 AM8/19/10
Wildhare <themouthof...@hotmail.com> wrote on 18 Aug 2010:

> On Aug 18, 6:09 pm, " Sir Gregory Hall, Esq." <gregh...@home.fake>
> wrote:
>> "Ragnar" <rapierfen...@live.com> wrote in message

>> ... On Aug 17, 6:15 pm, "  Sir Gregory Hall, Esq."

> Wow, unqua<SLAP!>

Did you say something, dumbass? I thought not.

* * *

RLACTS, BT #23

Listed (once) on Scabu's Roll of Shame

Lady Veteran

Aug 19, 2010, 12:50:25 AM8/19/10

So he has to be fat to call out a troll in SSF-A? Newsflash, Junior,
anyone of any size can recognize an idiot.

Gregory Hall has to say that a fat person's mind is defective-it
justifies all those miles of torture he puts his body through and if
everyone isn't doing what he does there is something wrong with them.

He is also more than a little arrogant-even a little Hitleresque in
his eugenics thinking. One knows there is a problem when he is the
only one blowing the horn or ignorance to make himself look good.

LV

--

"I rode a tank and held a general's rank
When the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank."

---Sympathy for the Devil-The Rolling Stones
"Some people are only alive because it is
illegal to kill them."

---Anonymous
See the latest idiot featured on my blog!

My Blog http://ladyveteranslog.blogspot.com
"I am really enjoying the new Martin Luther King Jr
stamp - just think about all those white bigots,
licking the backside of a black man."

----Dick Gregory
Today's Idiot - Othal Brand, member of a Texas pesticide
review board, on chlordane: "Sure, it's going to kill a
lot of people, but they may be dying of something else
anyway."

Tard Wrangler

Aug 19, 2010, 2:26:51 AM8/19/10

What country are you from, fuckface?

--

Tard Wrangler

Checkmate

Aug 19, 2010, 2:28:21 AM8/19/10
Checkmate. Oh, yeah... I should also mention that Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
said the following:

Rags is married to one.

> For me it's the sick and degraded mind with no control over the body it is
> supposed to control that causes the obesity and not the obesity itself as
> the obesity is but a symptom of a sick mind.
>
> Think about it. Of all the obese people you've ever talked to, has any one
> of them acted rational? Hardly. Were they rational they wouldn't be obese.

Rags likes 'em big... he's a fatty fucker.

--

Checkmate
Copyright © 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iT48YM-5nBA&feature=related

Read what others are saying about Checkmate!

"You have got to be the biggest butt fucking moron in this place.
You use socks and then admit to it? What the fuck is the point?"

-Wildhare, dazed and confused

"You can sit there all you want and spit out all the denial you can
muster, it still doesn?t change the fact that you are the current
king shit of the puppeteers in this group."

-Ragnar, blinded by the light

Ragnar

Aug 19, 2010, 9:10:18 AM8/19/10
On Aug 19, 2:28 am, Checkmate <LunaticFri...@The.Edge> wrote:
> Warning!  Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate.  Oh, yeah... I should also mention that   Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
> said the following:
>

> > "Ragnar" <rapierfen...@live.com> wrote in message
Thank you Capt. Obvious.

BTW, now that you feel the need to blurt out stuff we already know,
maybe you should go stand in the street and proclaim yourself as the
village idiot or better yet just wear a sign that says as much and
shut the fuck up.

Ragnar

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Aug 19, 2010, 12:18:20 PM8/19/10
"Lady Veteran" <arm...@bigfoot.com> wrote in message

> So he has to be fat to call out a troll in SSF-A? Newsflash, Junior,
> anyone of any size can recognize an idiot.
>
> Gregory Hall has to say that a fat person's mind is defective-it
> justifies all those miles of torture he puts his body through and if
> everyone isn't doing what he does there is something wrong with them.

Torture? Sorry, but the body is a machine that evolved to be used. It did
not evolve to sit around, get bloated and obese and then die young of heart
attack or stroke. FYI, exercise is pleasurable. Heavy exercise released
endorphins which are a natural beneficial enzymes.

Something is wrong with people who have weak minds and obese bodies because
of their weak mind. The body is a tool of the mind. A sharp mind maintains a
sharp tool. A dull mind a dull tool. An obese body is a handicap to the
mind. An obese body will cause the mind to be inefficient in most everything
it tries to do because the mind is forced to do it via an obese body that
doesn't work like a normal body.

I can't believe people don't understand this simple relationship between
mind and body. I suspect YOU realize it but you refuse to admit your mind
isn't doing the job it evolved to do. You are lazy and inefficient. You are
cutting your mind's life short. You are a failure as a human being.

Actually there are not many animals who become obese. Even so-called low
intelligence animals realize that to be obese is to be prey. Why is it you
don't realize this simple fact of life, Ms. Sanchez? Answer: because your
mind is defective.

--
Gregory Hall

Message has been deleted

Ragnar

Aug 19, 2010, 2:54:15 PM8/19/10
On Aug 19, 12:18 pm, " Sir Gregory Hall, Esq." <gregh...@home.fake>
wrote:
> "Lady Veteran" <army...@bigfoot.com> wrote in message

> > So he has to be fat to call out a troll in SSF-A? Newsflash, Junior,
> > anyone of any size can recognize an idiot.
>
> > Gregory Hall has to say that a fat person's mind is defective-it
> > justifies all those miles of torture he puts his body through and if
> > everyone isn't doing what he does there is something wrong with them.
>
> Torture? Sorry, but the body is a machine that evolved to be used. It did
> not evolve to sit around, get bloated and obese and then die young of heart
> attack or stroke. FYI, exercise is pleasurable. Heavy exercise released
> endorphins which are a natural beneficial enzymes.

It is interesting that you are pushing this theory of yours as fact
when you haven’t produced a single ounce of scientific of qualified
physiological data to support it. It’s especially hard to accept your
opinion based assertion when you haven’t even done enough basic
research to tell the difference between endorphins and enzymes, lol.
To be clear endorphins are NOT the same as enzymes. Enzymes are
proteins where endorphins are peptides (amino acid chains that are
shorter than proteins that act as neurotransmitters) and they are
actually inactivated by certain types of enzymes so the body doesn’t
become addicted to the endorphin release. The two are related but they
are not the same and anyone who has ever taken HS level biology
usually knows this.

BTW, why are these “enzymes” beneficial? Do you even know why the body
produces endorphins? Endorphins are the bodies’ natural pain killers
and are rather short lived. They come into play when the body is under
stress and either act as sedatives or reduce the perception of pain.
And as far as the idea that extreme exercise somehow releases
endorphins to produce some kind of pleasure high it is only a
hypothesis.

Why don’t you do a modicum amount of research and get back to us when
you can at least converse like a reasonably intelligent individual.
Throwing bullshit around like it is accepted scientific fact just
makes you look almost as dumb as Checkmate and his army of socks.

Ragnar

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Aug 19, 2010, 4:28:19 PM8/19/10
"Ragnar" <rapier...@live.com> wrote in message

Duh, you'd better do a little research of you own. It just so happens that
an endorphin is an enzyme produced by the pituitary gland. Endorphins are
protiens.
Proteins and peptides are biopolymers composed of amino acid residues
interlinked by amide bonds

:: BTW, why are these “enzymes” beneficial? Do you even know why the body

:: produces endorphins? Endorphins are the bodies’ natural pain killers
:: and are rather short lived. They come into play when the body is under
:: stress and either act as sedatives or reduce the perception of pain.
:: And as far as the idea that extreme exercise somehow releases
:: endorphins to produce some kind of pleasure high it is only a
:: hypothesis.

If you were an elite athlete you wouldn't be making such a dumb statment. We
elite athletes can actually feel the endorphins kicking in. You must be just
another sedentary overweight individual.

:: Why don’t you do a modicum amount of research and get back to us when

:: you can at least converse like a reasonably intelligent individual.
:: Throwing bullshit around like it is accepted scientific fact just
:: makes you look almost as dumb as Checkmate and his army of socks.

I need to do no research to make a logical argument:

1) the brain (the organ that contains the mind) evolved and exists to
control the body (irrefutable fact)

2) an obese body is one not well-controlled by the brain (irrefutable fact)

3) a brain that is not doing what it evolved and exists to do is defective
(more irrefutable fact)

This logic cannot be refuted.

--
Gregory Hall

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Aug 19, 2010, 4:31:29 PM8/19/10
"Checkmate" <Lunati...@The.Edge> wrote in message

No wonder he's so sensitive and tries so hard to condone obesity. I feel
sorry for anybody married to an obese body which is the result of a
defective brain (mind). It must be very difficult to get up every morning
and see your marriage partner for the defective individual they are.

>> For me it's the sick and degraded mind with no control over the body it
>> is
>> supposed to control that causes the obesity and not the obesity itself as
>> the obesity is but a symptom of a sick mind.
>>
>> Think about it. Of all the obese people you've ever talked to, has any
>> one
>> of them acted rational? Hardly. Were they rational they wouldn't be
>> obese.
>
> Rags likes 'em big... he's a fatty fucker.

Very few people like obese mates. The few that do also have defective minds.
So, it's a case of misery loving company.

Thanks for the information.

--
Gregory Hall

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Aug 19, 2010, 4:33:39 PM8/19/10
"Ragnar" <rapier...@live.com> wrote in message

What's with this 'we' shit? I, for one, did not already know that you
married an obese person. I'm glad to know this valuable information because
it sheds light on why you are overly sensitive and can't stand the actuality
that an obese body is a symptom of a defective brain.

--
Gregory Hall

Wildhare

Aug 19, 2010, 9:27:57 PM8/19/10
On Aug 19, 4:28 pm, " Sir Gregory Hall, Esq." <gregh...@home.fake>
wrote:
> "Ragnar" <rapierfen...@live.com> wrote in message
Wrong again nitwit.

"Although similar in primary structure to proteins, endorphins are
smaller, ranging from five to forty or more amino acids in length.
Endorphins are not considered to be neurotransmitter molecules, but
are instead classified as neuromodulatory, that is, they modify the
action of neurotransmitters through a number of effects associated
with pain or pleasure".

Aparently you still can't tell the difference between an actual
protien (enzyme) and something that is similar to but differernt
(endorphin). Obviously you are even too stupid to understand your own
citation. Plainly put enzyms are protiens that catalyze biochemical
reactions within the body while endorphins are the result of that
biochemical reaction. the two are related but different.

http://www.chemistryexplained.com/Di-Fa/Endorphins.html

Read more: Endorphins - Chemistry Encyclopedia - structure, proteins,
examples, number, name http://www.chemistryexplained.com/Di-Fa/Endorphins.html#ixzz0x6UKA5sb

> :: BTW, why are these “enzymes” beneficial? Do you even know why the body
> :: produces endorphins? Endorphins are the bodies’ natural pain killers
> :: and are rather short lived. They come into play when the body is under
> :: stress and either act as sedatives or reduce the perception of pain.
> :: And as far as the idea that extreme exercise somehow releases
> :: endorphins to produce some kind of pleasure high it is only a
> :: hypothesis.
>
> If you were an elite athlete you wouldn't be making such a dumb statment. We
> elite athletes can actually feel the endorphins kicking in. You must be just
> another sedentary overweight individual.

Pffffft eliet athlete my ass. Your so old you fart dust. The last time
you ran anywhere was when you and your best friend Og where being
chased by a cave bear.

BTW Rags is a very accomplished fencer and can probably qualify as an
athlete far and above anything your old tired ass can muster.

> :: Why don’t you do a modicum amount of research and get back to us when
> :: you can at least converse like a reasonably intelligent individual.
> :: Throwing bullshit around like it is accepted scientific fact just
> :: makes you look almost as dumb as Checkmate and his army of socks.
>
> I need to do no research to make a logical argument:

State something logical and we can talk.

> 1) the brain (the organ that contains the mind) evolved and exists to
> control the body (irrefutable fact)
>
> 2) an obese body is one not well-controlled by the brain (irrefutable fact)
>
> 3) a brain that is not doing what it evolved and exists to do is defective
>    (more irrefutable fact)
>
> This logic cannot be refuted.

What logic are you talking about? Certainly not the medical or
scientific kind.

W.

Wildhare

Aug 19, 2010, 9:45:34 PM8/19/10
On Aug 19, 4:33 pm, " Sir Gregory Hall, Esq." <gregh...@home.fake>
wrote:
I guess you are the only one who didn't know Rags is married to a
fatty. Obviously you haven't been paying much attention but what can
we expect from an old bastard who most days doesn't even know what day
of the week it is. Maybe if you weren't so interested in trying to get
into LVs pants a while back you would be abreast of these things.

BTW, It's not that Rags is sensitive because afterall if he was he
wouldn't be here taking abuse from a tards like you. It's more like he
has a very low tolerance for bullshit and since bullshit seems to be
one of your specialties expect to see a lot more of Rags getting in
your face with facts that you probably will not be able to counter
logically.

BTW the Fatty Rags is married to (Renee) is pretty fucking hot for a
tub of lard and is as a matter of fact absolutely waaaaaay out your
league.

W.

Wildhare

Aug 19, 2010, 9:46:54 PM8/19/10
On Aug 19, 4:31 pm, " Sir Gregory Hall, Esq." <gregh...@home.fake>
wrote:
> "Checkmate" <LunaticFri...@The.Edge> wrote in message

> > Warning!  Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> > Checkmate.  Oh, yeah... I should also mention that   Sir Gregory Hall,
> > Esq.
> > said the following:
>
> >> "Ragnar" <rapierfen...@live.com> wrote in message
Do us all a favor and just keep the nonsense flowing it should be fun.

W.

Message has been deleted

Ragnar

Aug 20, 2010, 9:47:47 AM8/20/10
On Aug 19, 4:33 pm, " Sir Gregory Hall, Esq." <gregh...@home.fake>
wrote:

“Defective brain”, lol the irony that you spew is astounding.

Let’s do it this way; when you provide one shred of evidence that is
backed scientifically to support your theory then we can continue this
conversation. Until then I’ll just regard you as just another Usenet
troll and bestow upon you all the privileges and accolades in
accordance with what you deserve. So please provide a citation
pointing to a qualified scientific study, report, theory, research,
etc in support of your assertions and then I will gladly debate the
merits of said data with you until the cows come home. But until you
put up I suggest you shut up because you aren’t doing yourself any
favors by making unsubstantiated claims based solely on opinion pulled
straight out of your ass.

As W. suggested I have a low tolerance for troll bullshit and some
people may view this as sensitivity but don’t mistake my intolerance
for your dog shit opinion based musings as a sensitive reaction. In
reality I view your trolling here as an interesting study in the lower
rungs of Usenet society. So if I appear to be angry or combative it is
not the case as most times my responses are meant to goad you into
perpetration of further idiocy. That way WE all can have a good laugh
at your expense.

Ragnar

Captain Obvious

Aug 20, 2010, 11:03:03 AM8/20/10

Rags eats shit to conserve those precious calories, but it makes him a bit
cranky, and his breath smells like a litter box...

--

Captain Obvious

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Aug 20, 2010, 12:18:32 PM8/20/10
"Ragnar" <rapier...@live.com> wrote in message
<snip>

:: “Defective brain”, lol the irony that you spew is astounding.

::
:: Let’s do it this way; when you provide one shred of evidence that is
:: backed scientifically to support your theory then we can continue this
:: conversation. Until then I’ll just regard you as just another Usenet
:: troll and bestow upon you all the privileges and accolades in
:: accordance with what you deserve. So please provide a citation
:: pointing to a qualified scientific study, report, theory, research,
:: etc in support of your assertions and then I will gladly debate the
:: merits of said data with you until the cows come home. But until you
:: put up I suggest you shut up because you aren’t doing yourself any
:: favors by making unsubstantiated claims based solely on opinion pulled
:: straight out of your ass.

You're the J.R. Puffinstuff whose making unsubstantiated claims that fly in
the face of the most elementary of logic. I call on you to prove what I say
is not true using scientifici evidence. IOW I will not cede you the upper
hand via a lame trick. <check>

:: As W. suggested I have a low tolerance for troll bullshit and some

:: people may view this as sensitivity but don’t mistake my intolerance
:: for your dog shit opinion based musings as a sensitive reaction. In
:: reality I view your trolling here as an interesting study in the lower
:: rungs of Usenet society. So if I appear to be angry or combative it is
:: not the case as most times my responses are meant to goad you into
:: perpetration of further idiocy. That way WE all can have a good laugh
:: at your expense.

What you can or cannot tolerate is your problem and your problem alone so
don't try to burden me with your shortcomings. It is well-known that people
like you have one resort and one resort only - calling somebody a troll.
This is beyond ignorant and just another form of turning tail and running.

I shall now expand my observation that an obese body is a symptom of a
defective mind. Not only is an obese body a symptom of a defective mind but
those who defend the obese body of their loved ones also have defective
minds because they allow their loved ones to not only look ugly but to be
unhealthy and to die young. It takes a defective mind to allow a loved one
to remain obese. Your's is a defective mind because you have an obese wife
and you couldn't care less if she dies young. If you would but recognize
that obesity is a symptom of a defective mind you would thne be able to take
the necessary steps to affect a cure of whatever psychological problem your
wife suffers from. Instead, you enable her symptomatic obesity by refusing
to recognize that the problem is some defect in her brain - most like a
psychological defect that can be corrected with therapy.

--
Gregory Hall

Ragnar

Message has been deleted

Ragnar

Aug 20, 2010, 2:57:34 PM8/20/10
On Aug 20, 12:18 pm, " Sir Gregory Hall, Esq." <gregh...@home.fake>
wrote:
> "Ragnar" <rapierfen...@live.com> wrote in message

Typical troll tactic of refusing to back their claims is noted. If you
can’t prove your claims after sticking them out there for scrutiny
then just go away and admit that you are full of shit. Be a man about
it and just admit that everything you say comes directly out of your
anal sphincter. You see part of being a respectable individual is
having the ability to recognize your limitations and not make excuses
for them.

BTW, when you spew what looks like garbage all over the place expect
to have to prove that it isn’t garbage or be prepared to have to clean
it up.

Ragnar

Ragnar

Aug 20, 2010, 2:59:53 PM8/20/10
Really, another sock Checkers? Isn't your sock drawer overflowing by
now?

Ragnar

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Aug 20, 2010, 3:24:03 PM8/20/10
"Ragnar" <rapier...@live.com> wrote in message
<snip>

:: Typical troll tactic of refusing to back their claims is noted.

Typical ignorance of debate decorum noted. Debate involves one person making
an assertion and the other person refuting the assertion. Instead of
refuting my assertion you are telling me I have to prove my assertions.
Well, I am telling you that if you're going to debate me then it's up to you
to disprove my assertions. I already assert what I say is true. You claim I
am full of shit. That being the case you should at least be able to prove
WHY I am full of shit. Telling me I have to prove what I say is a subterfuge
because you are apparently unable to disprove what I assert.

:: If you

:: can’t prove your claims after sticking them out there for scrutiny
:: then just go away and admit that you are full of shit. Be a man about
:: it and just admit that everything you say comes directly out of your
:: anal sphincter. You see part of being a respectable individual is
:: having the ability to recognize your limitations and not make excuses
:: for them.

Again the eager display of cluelessness when it comes to standard debate
procedure! If you are unable to disprove my contentions then you have lost
the debate. IOW you are attempting to debate without debating. That dog
don't hunt and everybody knows it.

::
:: BTW, when you spew what looks like garbage all over the place expect

:: to have to prove that it isn’t garbage or be prepared to have to clean
:: it up.

BTW, when you claim I spew garbage don't expect anybody to take your word
for it. It is incumbent upon you as a debater to prove what looks like
garbage is, indeed, garbage. Your days of abusing the debate process are
over. You bit off more than you can chew when you thought I would fall for
your ignorant tricks.

--
Gregory Hall

Checkmate

Aug 20, 2010, 3:50:38 PM8/20/10
said the following:

> "Ragnar" <rapier...@live.com> wrote in message
> <snip>
> >

> :: ?Defective brain?, lol the irony that you spew is astounding.
> ::
> :: Let?s do it this way; when you provide one shred of evidence that is

> :: backed scientifically to support your theory then we can continue this
> :: conversation. Until then I?ll just regard you as just another Usenet

> :: troll and bestow upon you all the privileges and accolades in
> :: accordance with what you deserve. So please provide a citation
> :: pointing to a qualified scientific study, report, theory, research,
> :: etc in support of your assertions and then I will gladly debate the
> :: merits of said data with you until the cows come home. But until you
> :: put up I suggest you shut up because you aren?t doing yourself any

> :: favors by making unsubstantiated claims based solely on opinion pulled
> :: straight out of your ass.
>

> You're the J.R. Puffinstuff whose making unsubstantiated claims that fly in
> the face of the most elementary of logic. I call on you to prove what I say
> is not true using scientifici evidence. IOW I will not cede you the upper
> hand via a lame trick. <check>
>

> :: As W. suggested I have a low tolerance for troll bullshit and some
> :: people may view this as sensitivity but don?t mistake my intolerance

> :: for your dog shit opinion based musings as a sensitive reaction. In
> :: reality I view your trolling here as an interesting study in the lower
> :: rungs of Usenet society. So if I appear to be angry or combative it is
> :: not the case as most times my responses are meant to goad you into
> :: perpetration of further idiocy. That way WE all can have a good laugh
> :: at your expense.
>

> What you can or cannot tolerate is your problem and your problem alone so
> don't try to burden me with your shortcomings. It is well-known that people
> like you have one resort and one resort only - calling somebody a troll.
> This is beyond ignorant and just another form of turning tail and running.
>
> I shall now expand my observation that an obese body is a symptom of a
> defective mind. Not only is an obese body a symptom of a defective mind but
> those who defend the obese body of their loved ones also have defective
> minds because they allow their loved ones to not only look ugly but to be
> unhealthy and to die young. It takes a defective mind to allow a loved one
> to remain obese. Your's is a defective mind because you have an obese wife
> and you couldn't care less if she dies young. If you would but recognize
> that obesity is a symptom of a defective mind you would thne be able to take
> the necessary steps to affect a cure of whatever psychological problem your
> wife suffers from. Instead, you enable her symptomatic obesity by refusing
> to recognize that the problem is some defect in her brain - most like a
> psychological defect that can be corrected with therapy.

I suspect that Ragnar's wife has resorted to overeating to deal with the
unpleasantries of being married to an asshole like Rags. I would also add that
it's an exercise in futility to attempt to debate him, because he just drops
the thread when he doesn't have any answers. The rest of the time, he resorts
to "yer stupid" lames.

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Aug 20, 2010, 3:54:50 PM8/20/10
"Checkmate" <Lunati...@The.Edge> wrote in message

Right you are Checkmate. I have already discovered and exposed Rube Ragnar's
faulty debating. He doesn't wish to debate at all because he won't take the
time to refute an assertion but expects the asserter to prove the assertion
when it's his responsibility as a debater to disprove the assertion. IOW he
abdicates the debate process.

And, he's apparently been getting away with his crap - but no more. Gregory
Hall has seen to that.

--
Gregory Hall

Checkmate

Aug 20, 2010, 4:15:42 PM8/20/10
Checkmate. Oh, yeah... I should also mention that Wildhare the gay little
bunny said the following:

> On Aug 19, 4:28 pm, " Sir Gregory Hall, Esq." <gregh...@home.fake>
> wrote:
> > "Ragnar" <rapierfen...@live.com> wrote in message

[...]

> BTW Rags is a very accomplished fencer and can probably qualify as an
> athlete far and above anything your old tired ass can muster.

How do YOU know Fagnar is a "very accomplished fencer?" Do you know him
personally? Have you ever seen him "fence?" Did he whisper that in your ear
during some hot pillow talk?

[...]

Ragnar

Aug 20, 2010, 4:22:07 PM8/20/10
On Aug 20, 3:24 pm, " Sir Gregory Hall, Esq." <gregh...@home.fake>
wrote:
> "Ragnar" <rapierfen...@live.com> wrote in message

> <snip>
>
> :: Typical troll tactic of refusing to back their claims is noted.
>
> Typical ignorance of debate decorum noted. Debate involves one person making
> an assertion and the other person refuting the assertion.

When one makes opinion based claims and then attempts to pass then off
as fact, it is quite acceptable to ask for proof of backing info or
supporting research in advance of any serious debate. If proof can not
be provided then the debate degenerates into opinion based pointless
argument. I have no clue who taught how to debate an issue but off the
wall claims like the ones you have put forth aren't even debate worthy
unless you slide in some facts before hand. I'm not going to try and
disprove a theory that doesn't even exist outside of your own head.

Thus far everything you have provided is pointless and opinion based
so no debate exists and actual debating skills are not even relevant
at this time. So keep blathering but remember the burden of proof is
on you unless you just expect that anything you say should be accepted
as fact simply on face value.

If that is how you want to operate then maybe you won’t mind if I try
and sell you this nice bridge looking over the East River. I'm the
original owner and it is really in great condition.

Ragnar

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Aug 20, 2010, 4:34:30 PM8/20/10
"Wildhare" <themouthof...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

:: Pffffft eliet athlete my ass. Your so old you fart dust. The last time

:: you ran anywhere was when you and your best friend Og where being
:: chased by a cave bear.
::
:: BTW Rags is a very accomplished fencer and can probably qualify as an
:: athlete far and above anything your old tired ass can muster.

Fencer? Bwahahhahahahah. That's where you sword fight and look like some
faggot dancing around poking at each other with a metal rod with a blunt
tip?

I'll have you know that I'm an accomplished individual time trialist.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/81/Ivan_Basso_2005_TdF_Stage_20_St_Etienne_ITT.jpg/633px-Ivan_Basso_2005_TdF_Stage_20_St_Etienne_ITT.jpg

No, I'm not Ivan Basso but I can TT darned near as fast as he can (within
ten minutes).

There is perhaps NO athletic pursuit any more physically demanding than a 40
kilometer, individual time trials. It's an all-out speed contest against the
elements, terrain and the clock. No drafting allowed.

I have completed a 40K ITT in about an hour. During the largest percentage
of the entire hour my heart is beating at 90-100% if its max. My max heart
rate is 170 beats per minute. Name me one other athlete who competes all out
for an hour with his heart beating close to or at max?

--
Gregory Hall

Ragnar

Aug 20, 2010, 4:51:32 PM8/20/10
On Aug 20, 3:50 pm, Checkmate <LunaticFri...@The.Edge> wrote:
> Warning!  Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate.  Oh, yeah... I should also mention that   Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
> said the following:
>

> > "Ragnar" <rapierfen...@live.com> wrote in message
Wow, your description of my posting habits seems to come right out of
YOUR standard Usenet operations manual……Oh wait, you don’t quit
threads, you just pull socks out of a drawer and use your imaginary
friends in an attempt to build support for your idiocy.

You know; slurping on yourself is really lame; even for you.

Too bad those typical troll tactics are tired as shit because you are
a master at them. They were probably quite effective back when Clinton
was in office and Usenet was actually a viable forum full of activity.
But times have changed and posters are few and less inclined to fall
for your bullshit so you can put the puppets away now and join the
world of adults.

Just for the record, dickwad, my wife was fat long before I met her.
Her eating habits were set down in childhood and her genetics where
cast in stone in the womb. But you see I’m okay with that as is she.
So you can stop trying to deduce, theorize or hypothesize anything
about my wife or me or our relationship because like Gregory, your
opinion and theory is pointless without actual supporting evidence.

Ragnar

Ragnar

Aug 20, 2010, 5:01:36 PM8/20/10
On Aug 20, 3:54 pm, " Sir Gregory Hall, Esq." <gregh...@home.fake>
wrote:
> "Checkmate" <LunaticFri...@The.Edge> wrote in message

> > Warning!  Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> > Checkmate.  Oh, yeah... I should also mention that   Sir Gregory Hall,
> > Esq.
> > said the following:
>
> >> "Ragnar" <rapierfen...@live.com> wrote in message
Gregory Hall refers to himself in the third person (like Napoleon or
Bob Dole), Gregory Hall is full of himself, Gregory Hall expects his
critics to prove wrong theories that exist only in his OWN head.
Gregory Hall makes claims that can't be substantiated. (And he knows
it), Gregory Hall uses logic that can only be discribed as fucked.

Gregory Hall is full of shit, Gregory Hall is a lunatic.

Ragnar

Checkmate

Aug 20, 2010, 5:04:06 PM8/20/10
Checkmate. Oh, yeah... I should also mention that Fagnar said the following:
> YOUR standard Usenet operations manual??Oh wait, you don?t quit

> threads, you just pull socks out of a drawer and use your imaginary
> friends in an attempt to build support for your idiocy.
>
> You know; slurping on yourself is really lame; even for you.

Your sock paranoia amuses me. Most of the people you think are my socks,
aren't. They're other people who share my view that you're a pompous asshole.
Keeping you clueless is part of the game, and you dance for my pleasure.

> Too bad those typical troll tactics are tired as shit because you are
> a master at them. They were probably quite effective back when Clinton
> was in office and Usenet was actually a viable forum full of activity.
> But times have changed and posters are few and less inclined to fall
> for your bullshit so you can put the puppets away now and join the
> world of adults.

How ironic, considering how predictably you hump each and every one of my
posts.

> Just for the record, dickwad, my wife was fat long before I met her.
> Her eating habits were set down in childhood and her genetics where
> cast in stone in the womb.

Classic enabling horseshit. "It's not YOUR fault your fat. You're a victim of
genetics!" Last time I checked, genetics wasn't spelled Haagen Dazs.

> But you see I?m okay with that as is she.

> So you can stop trying to deduce, theorize or hypothesize anything
> about my wife or me or our relationship because like Gregory, your
> opinion and theory is pointless without actual supporting evidence.
>

> Fagnar

aMAZon

Aug 20, 2010, 5:16:00 PM8/20/10
Ragnar wrote:
> On Aug 20, 11:03 am, Captain Obvious <FattyFuc...@eat.shit> wrote:
>> Ragnar said:
(lots of off-topic snippage)

> Really, another sock Checkers? Isn't your sock drawer overflowing by
> now?
>
> Ragnar

Hmm. Maybe if we do the laundry, we'll lose the socks in the dryer...

Checkmate

Aug 20, 2010, 9:47:49 PM8/20/10
Checkmate. Oh, yeah... I should also mention that aMAZon said the following:

The dryer's already full of hidden socks... I'm pretty sure it won't hold any
more.

Message has been deleted

Franco

Aug 22, 2010, 4:08:40 AM8/22/10
to mail...@mixmin.net, mail...@m2n.gabrix.ath.cx
In article <epdp669um2er47sqa...@4ax.com>
Lady Veteran <arm...@bigfoot.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 18 Aug 2010 20:24:07 -0700, Jeff <je...@nospam.com> wrote:
>
> >On Wed, 18 Aug 2010 17:00:44 -0700 (PDT), Wildhare
> ><themouthof...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >

> >>Wow, unqualified opinion based psychology from a troll...... Like we
> >>didn't see this one coming.
> >>Just more stale bull cookies from the ignorant.
> >>
> >>BTW, trolling Usenet simply to incite an argument with strangers could
> >>be considered an activity that a sick mind would chose to do but we
> >>both know that is not the case. Your kind of trolling is performed for
> >>kicks because in reality your life sucks and you have no other
> >>intelligent form of mental stimulation.
> >>
> >>All in all, given what we know about human behavior, evolution and
> >>gentics your tired arguement (fat people are mentally ill) is pretty
> >>pathetic.
> >>
> >> W.
> >

> >Uh? Let me make a guess here W. You are obese, aren't you?
> >Jeff

> So he has to be fat to call out a troll in SSF-A? Newsflash, Junior,
> anyone of any size can recognize an idiot.

A mirror is a wonderful thing, eh tubby?

> Gregory Hall has to say that a fat person's mind is defective-it
> justifies all those miles of torture he puts his body through and if
> everyone isn't doing what he does there is something wrong with them.

Greg also said he wanted to jump your bones.

> He is also more than a little arrogant-even a little Hitleresque in
> his eugenics thinking. One knows there is a problem when he is the
> only one blowing the horn or ignorance to make himself look good.
>
> LV

So he screwed you once and dumped you. What did you expect from
an Internet hookup?

Wildhare

Aug 22, 2010, 7:19:25 PM8/22/10

Not to worry, Checker's will just knit more.

W.

Wildhare

Aug 22, 2010, 7:26:50 PM8/22/10
On Aug 20, 4:34 pm, " Sir Gregory Hall, Esq." <gregh...@home.fake>
wrote:
> "Wildhare" <themouthofsauron1...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> :: Pffffft eliet athlete my ass. Your so old you fart dust. The last time
> :: you ran anywhere was when you and your best friend Og where being
> :: chased by a cave bear.
> ::
> :: BTW Rags is a very accomplished fencer and can probably qualify as an
> :: athlete far and above anything your old tired ass can muster.
>
> Fencer? Bwahahhahahahah. That's where you sword fight and look like some
> faggot dancing around poking at each other with a metal rod with a blunt
> tip?

Obviously you have no Idea about what it takes to be a fencer let
alone an athelete. If you did you would be making such ridiculous
statements. Obviously you are just another Usenet blowhard who makes
idiotic statements right out of your ass.

> I'll have you know that I'm an accomplished individual time trialist.
>

> http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/81/Ivan_Basso_2...

> No, I'm not Ivan Basso but I can TT darned near as fast as he can (within
> ten minutes).

Are you retarded? Why in hell would you post a link that has NOTHING
to do with you when you are making claims about your abilities.

W.

Wildhare

Aug 22, 2010, 7:36:16 PM8/22/10
Dude there are not that many people here. So claiming a crap load of
people are all here sharing your point of view is just more of your
bullshit.

> > Too bad those typical troll tactics are tired as shit because you are
> > a master at them. They were probably quite effective back when Clinton
> > was in office and Usenet was actually a viable forum full of activity.
> > But times have changed and posters are few and less inclined to fall
> > for your bullshit so you can put the puppets away now and join the
> > world of adults.
>
> How ironic, considering how predictably you hump each and every one of my
> posts.

How predictable that you would say that because it's your standard
answer when you have noting to counter with.

> > Just for the record, dickwad, my wife was fat long before I met her.
> > Her eating habits were set down in childhood and her genetics where
> > cast in stone in the womb.
>
> Classic enabling horseshit.  "It's not YOUR fault your fat.  You're a victim of
> genetics!"  Last time I checked, genetics wasn't spelled Haagen Dazs.

Again you prove that you have no idea what you are talking about.
Obviously you are incapable of understanding the scientfic and medical
data that is readily available regarding this issue. Idiots like you
need to boil down complex issues such as chronic obesity into
something that you can understand so your dumbass response is not
surprising.

W.

healingline

Aug 22, 2010, 7:52:51 PM8/22/10
On Aug 21, 12:44 am, kachina <a...@b.c> wrote:
> Ragnar <rapierfen...@live.com> said stuff on 20 Aug 2010:

> > On Aug 20, 3:54 pm, "  Sir Gregory Hall, Esq." <gregh...@home.fake>
> > wrote:
> >> "Checkmate" <LunaticFri...@The.Edge> wrote in message

> >  by
> > ll,

> > ..

> > his
> ooooooooh, dagmar is on the rag.
>
> --
> @}`-,--   *in memoriam, KotAGoR XXXV*

Fat is fuel. Pave on and let your fat grease our gears.

healingline

Checkmate

Aug 22, 2010, 7:55:18 PM8/22/10
Checkmate. Oh, yeah... I should also mention that Wildhare said the following:

> On Aug 20, 4:34 pm, " Sir Gregory Hall, Esq." <gregh...@home.fake>
> wrote:
> > "Wildhare" <themouthofsauron1...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > :: Pffffft eliet athlete my ass. Your so old you fart dust. The last time
> > :: you ran anywhere was when you and your best friend Og where being
> > :: chased by a cave bear.
> > ::
> > :: BTW Rags is a very accomplished fencer and can probably qualify as an
> > :: athlete far and above anything your old tired ass can muster.
> >
> > Fencer? Bwahahhahahahah. That's where you sword fight and look like some
> > faggot dancing around poking at each other with a metal rod with a blunt
> > tip?
> >
> Obviously you have no Idea about what it takes to be a fencer let
> alone an athelete. If you did you would be making such ridiculous
> statements. Obviously you are just another Usenet blowhard who makes
> idiotic statements right out of your ass.

Speaking of "blowhards," how's your mom?

> > I'll have you know that I'm an accomplished individual time trialist.
> >
> > http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/81/Ivan_Basso_2...
> >
> > No, I'm not Ivan Basso but I can TT darned near as fast as he can (within
> > ten minutes).
> >
> Are you retarded? Why in hell would you post a link that has NOTHING
> to do with you when you are making claims about your abilities.

Maybe he just wanted to see you whine about it.

Checkmate

Aug 22, 2010, 8:00:09 PM8/22/10
Checkmate. Oh, yeah... I should also mention that Wildhare said the following:

It must be hard to admit that so many people think you're a fucked up geeky
little foreigner.

> > > Too bad those typical troll tactics are tired as shit because you are
> > > a master at them. They were probably quite effective back when Clinton
> > > was in office and Usenet was actually a viable forum full of activity.
> > > But times have changed and posters are few and less inclined to fall
> > > for your bullshit so you can put the puppets away now and join the
> > > world of adults.
> >
> > How ironic, considering how predictably you hump each and every one of my
> > posts.
> >
> How predictable that you would say that because it's your standard
> answer when you have noting to counter with.

Just say "I know you are, but what am I?" You can even abbreviate it as
"IKY." All but the noobs will know what you mean.

> > > Just for the record, dickwad, my wife was fat long before I met her.
> > > Her eating habits were set down in childhood and her genetics where
> > > cast in stone in the womb.
> >
> > Classic enabling horseshit.  "It's not YOUR fault your fat.  You're a victim of
> > genetics!"  Last time I checked, genetics wasn't spelled Haagen Dazs.
> >
> Again you prove that you have no idea what you are talking about.
> Obviously you are incapable of understanding the scientfic and medical
> data that is readily available regarding this issue. Idiots like you
> need to boil down complex issues such as chronic obesity into
> something that you can understand so your dumbass response is not
> surprising.

Why don't you just admit that you're an obese pig too, and you choose to blame
it on those bad ol' genes of yours. The only gene you really need to bitch
about is your "stupid" gene.

Lady Veteran

Aug 23, 2010, 12:15:33 AM8/23/10
On Sun, 22 Aug 2010 10:08:40 +0200, "Franco" <fra...@msn.com> wrote:

>In article <epdp669um2er47sqa...@4ax.com>
>Lady Veteran <arm...@bigfoot.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Wed, 18 Aug 2010 20:24:07 -0700, Jeff <je...@nospam.com> wrote:
>>
>> >On Wed, 18 Aug 2010 17:00:44 -0700 (PDT), Wildhare
>> ><themouthof...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>> So he has to be fat to call out a troll in SSF-A? Newsflash, Junior,
>> anyone of any size can recognize an idiot.
>
>A mirror is a wonderful thing, eh tubby?

You wouldn't know anything about mirrors, you emotional vampire.

>> Gregory Hall has to say that a fat person's mind is defective-it
>> justifies all those miles of torture he puts his body through and if
>> everyone isn't doing what he does there is something wrong with them.
>
>Greg also said he wanted to jump your bones.

That would be like getting porked by you or Hitler-NO THANK YOU.

>> He is also more than a little arrogant-even a little Hitleresque in
>> his eugenics thinking. One knows there is a problem when he is the
>> only one blowing the horn or ignorance to make himself look good.
>>
>> LV
>
>So he screwed you once and dumped you. What did you expect from
>an Internet hookup?

No, he didn't get that far. I am very particular who I give my charms
to and the man who earns that right needs to have a lot more going
for you than either you or greggie.

Want to go around again, LOSER?

Bobbi
--

"I rode a tank and held a general's rank
When the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank."

---Sympathy for the Devil-The Rolling Stones
"Some people are only alive because it is
illegal to kill them."

---Anonymous
See the latest idiot featured on my blog!

My Blog http://ladyveteranslog.blogspot.com
"I am really enjoying the new Martin Luther King Jr
stamp - just think about all those white bigots,
licking the backside of a black man."

----Dick Gregory
Today's Idiot - Tom DeLay: "Guns have little or nothing
to do with juvenile violence. The causes of youth violence
are working parents who put their kids into daycare, the
teaching of evolution in the schools, and working mothers
who take birth control pills."

Checkmate

Aug 23, 2010, 1:04:40 AM8/23/10
Checkmate. Oh, yeah... I should also mention that Lady Veteran said the
following:

[...]

> I am very particular who I give my charms to...

> Bobbi

I think I'm gonna hurl...

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Aug 23, 2010, 9:42:52 AM8/23/10

> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate. Oh, yeah... I should also mention that Lady Veteran said the
> following:
>>
> [...]
>
>> I am very particular who I give my charms to...
>
>> Bobbi
>
> I think I'm gonna hurl...

She wasn't talking about THAT kinda charm! Remember, for Ms. Sanchez, eating
is the most 2nd most important thing in her life (whining is first).
Actually, she was talking about this kinda charm:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/8/80/Lucky_charms.jpg/220px-Lucky_charms.jpg

Consider it a very high compliment for Ms. Sanchez to give away even a bowl
of Lucky Charms to anybody. I heard she's got a warehouse full of it all for
herself. And, instead of putting milk on them, she uses cream and also
ladles on the pure cane sugar.

--
Gregory Hall

Message has been deleted