Re: Fat bashers take note. This BBW is fat and fit!

A.D.C.

Jan 21, 2006, 11:33:33 PM1/21/06
Isn't one of the B's in BBW supposed to mean "beautiful?"
"Real BBW" <real...@nopublicemailaddy.net> wrote in message
> Eat your hearts out!
>
> http://www.zippyvideos.com/1479272933333276/fatandfit-1/
>
> She'd run circles around the fat bashers here.

Robin King

Jan 22, 2006, 12:59:04 AM1/22/06
"Real BBW" <real...@nopublicemailaddy.net> wrote in message
| Eat your hearts out!
|
| http://www.zippyvideos.com/1479272933333276/fatandfit-1/
|
| She'd run circles around the fat bashers here.

Thanks for posting this. She really glows; you can see
it in her beautiful skin. Fat bashers ought to praise her for
taking good care of herself, but I'm sure they won't.

Robin, I admire her too.

Tom

Jan 22, 2006, 1:11:02 AM1/22/06

Her exercise routine is a joke. Even at that, I am sure that she put a
little more than her normal effort for the camera.

>Robin, I admire her too.

Do you consider her to be fit in the conventional sense?

Robin King

Jan 22, 2006, 1:35:49 AM1/22/06

"Tom" <to...@gmail.com> wrote in message

| On Sun, 22 Jan 2006, "Robin King" <mapl...@worldnet.att.net>
wrote:
| >"Real BBW" <real...@nopublicemailaddy.net> wrote in message
| >| Eat your hearts out!
| >|
| >| http://www.zippyvideos.com/1479272933333276/fatandfit-1/
| >|
| >| She'd run circles around the fat bashers here.
| >
| > Thanks for posting this. She really glows; you can see
| >it in her beautiful skin. Fat bashers ought to praise her for
| >taking good care of herself, but I'm sure they won't.
|
| Her exercise routine is a joke. Even at that, I am sure that she
put a
| little more than her normal effort for the camera.

How would you know? Don't forget - she's working out
with weights, her own weight included. The purpose of exercise,
as far as fitness goes, involves raising one'e heart rate for a cer-
tain period of time. If that's what she is doing, she's doing just
what she ought to be doing.

| >Robin, I admire her too.
|
| Do you consider her to be fit in the conventional sense?

I don't know her stats - cholesterol, blood pressure,
blood sugar, etc., etc. How would I know how fit she is?
But she's working at it, and I applaud that.

Robin

DS

Jan 22, 2006, 1:47:10 AM1/22/06
On Sat, 21 Jan 2006 21:50:28 -0600, "Real BBW"
<real...@nopublicemailaddy.net> wrote:

>Eat your hearts out!
>
>http://www.zippyvideos.com/1479272933333276/fatandfit-1/
>
>She'd run circles around the fat bashers here.

What the hell was that at the end? It looked like she had an orgasm,
and killed a midget or two in the process.

Ernst Primer

Jan 22, 2006, 2:22:58 AM1/22/06

I myself wouldn't consider this woman "fit" in any conventional
sense, but she's probably better off than a morbidly obese individual
who *doesn't* get any regular physical activity.

Alan Holmes

Jan 22, 2006, 7:18:33 AM1/22/06

"DS" <Di...@pepper.com> wrote in message

Why the fuck don't you show some common sense and cut the number of
unrelated newsgroups?

Oh, sorry, you don't have any common sense!

Alan Holmes

Jan 22, 2006, 7:19:08 AM1/22/06

Alan Holmes

Jan 22, 2006, 7:19:32 AM1/22/06

"Ernst Primer" <dr_ernie...@yahoo.ca> wrote in message

Alan Holmes

Jan 22, 2006, 7:19:58 AM1/22/06

"A.D.C." <A...@dodgeit.com> wrote in message

EatMe

Jan 22, 2006, 10:04:44 AM1/22/06
>>Why the fuck don't you show some common sense and cut the number of
unrelated newsgroups?

Oh, sorry, you don't have any common sense! <<

'Tis better to be thought a fool than to hit "Send" and remove all
doubt".

Which you've done 3 times now. Maroon!

vernon levy

Jan 22, 2006, 10:24:17 AM1/22/06

"Tom" <to...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Having watched and listened to the narrative, I wonder for whose benefit the
item was made. The woman is morbidly obese yet has stopped attempting to
reduce her calory intake while making a token gesture at exercise - the odds
are still stacked against her living a full and active life. The minimal
activities that she undertakes to justify her decision to cease dieting is
incredible. I suspect that at best her 'routines' will merely slow down her
descent into persistent ill-health.

I am no lightweight at 140kg but my exercise regime last year included
several thousand miles of cycling, half of them as a cycle camping tourist.
The woman is kidding herself if she thinks she is on a program of
improvement if healthy eating is not part of her lifestyle.

I certainly do not consider her to be fit in any sense of the word. Looking
for positives (skin tone) to detract from a very serious health problem
(morbid obesity) might be good for her psyche but toatally useless for
extending her lifespan.

Saying diets do not work is total tosh. Failing to stick with a diet is the
major cause of her problems.

Ernst Primer

Jan 22, 2006, 10:42:59 AM1/22/06

They all look related to me. Either way, I don't trim people's
headers for them.

> Oh, sorry, you don't have any common sense!

Yeah, you look like a real good judge of common sense (*cough*).

dr_ernie...@yahoo.ca

Jan 22, 2006, 10:46:25 AM1/22/06

vernon levy wrote:

<snip>

> Saying diets do not work is total tosh. Failing to stick with a diet is the
> major cause of her problems.

Amen!

DS

Jan 22, 2006, 10:51:52 AM1/22/06
On Sun, 22 Jan 2006 12:18:33 GMT, "Alan Holmes"
<alan....@virgin.net> wrote:

>Why the fuck don't you show some common sense and cut the number of
>unrelated newsgroups?

Because it PISSES YOU OFF! Arsehole.

DS

Jan 22, 2006, 10:52:28 AM1/22/06
punk

DS

Jan 22, 2006, 10:52:46 AM1/22/06
pussy

rdu...@pdq.net

Jan 22, 2006, 11:46:15 AM1/22/06

You left out the important measure of fitness, the one that
actually matters. And that is the difference between a persons peak
capacity for aerobic work vs. their aerobic needs at rest. This is an
excellent measure of how much fitness a person can lose and still get
by, sorta. Their safety margin, so to speak.
A truly fit person of her apparent age can manage a 5 to 6 fold
increase in cardiac output and oxygen consumption above the resting
levels and keep it there for a half an hour. A plumpish couch potato -
maybe 2 to 3 times resting levels.
Looking at this ladies lumbering efforts, I doubt if she could
sustain a doubling of her oxygen burn rate without quickly becoming
dis-abled by air-hunger. Barely any safety margin at all. A lung injury
or some loss of cardiac function (that a fit person could shrug off)
would put this woman in heart failure and a whellchair and dependent on
nasal oxygen. We have all seen this sort of people, haven't we?
The things you mentioned like blood sugar, etc. are health issues
but calling them "fitness" related is silly. A good cholesterol level
does not say much about how much cardiovascular reserve a person has
except over the long term.
Besides, all of the things you mentioned are treatable with drugs. I
guess some people are so far gone into fat-land that they imagine that
fittness can now be obtained in pill form.

How would I know how fit she is?

Actually, just looking at her attempt to move around tells you a
great deal. Try to imagine her running from a threat or climbing a rope
to get herself out of a drowning situation. The fact is, we all know
exactly how "fit" she is.

> But she's working at it, and I applaud that.

If her current efforts are successful, she will have a wonderfully
fit body.

> Robin

Hunter

Jan 22, 2006, 12:25:45 PM1/22/06
"Real BBW" <real...@nopublicemailaddy.net> wrote

> Eat your hearts out!
>
> http://www.zippyvideos.com/1479272933333276/fatandfit-1/
>
> She'd run circles around the fat bashers here.

It's great that one of the fat acceptors finally provided a living and
breathing example of what they consider to be fat and fit. This woman
is even being praised for being fit in the video. This link is a
keeper.

DZ

Jan 22, 2006, 12:47:29 PM1/22/06
On 22 Jan 2006 18:25:45 +0100, "Hunter" <hun...@no-one.org> wrote:

>This link is a
>keeper.

Defeniately! That's one of the funniest, and pathetic, videos I've
seen lately.

ah

Jan 22, 2006, 12:47:02 PM1/22/06

Take this to email.
--
ah

ah

Jan 22, 2006, 12:47:52 PM1/22/06
Follow Upset.

You'll not be warned again.
--
ah

ah

Jan 22, 2006, 12:48:29 PM1/22/06
PLONK

Basil

Jan 22, 2006, 12:50:34 PM1/22/06

<dr_ernie...@yahoo.ca> wrote in message

Diets don't work at all. A permanent lifestyle change to include exercise
and matching caloric intake do work.

> Amen!

ClabberHead 6.0

Jan 22, 2006, 2:13:11 PM1/22/06

"Alan Holmes" <alan....@virgin.net> wrote

> Why the fuck don't you show some common sense and cut the number of
> unrelated newsgroups?
>
> Oh, sorry, you don't have any common sense!

Why don't YOU show some common sense and quit posting the exact same
nonsensical reply 4 times to said "unrelated newsgroups" 4 times?????
--
ClabberHead 6.0 (aka Iron Chef Atkins)
248.5/213.0/185.0 Livin' La Vida Low-Carb since 5/1/03

TBR

Jan 22, 2006, 2:19:57 PM1/22/06
On Sun, 22 Jan 2006 19:13:11 GMT, "ClabberHead 6.0"
<cla...@gt.rr.com.I.Hate.Spam> wrote:

>Why don't YOU show some common sense and quit posting the exact same
>nonsensical reply 4 times to said "unrelated newsgroups" 4 times?????

No.

Just zis Guy, you know?

Jan 22, 2006, 3:08:25 PM1/22/06
On Sat, 21 Jan 2006 22:33:33 -0600, "A.D.C." <A...@dodgeit.com> said in
<z0EAf.2395$yf....@fe03.lga>:

>> http://www.zippyvideos.com/1479272933333276/fatandfit-1/
>> She'd run circles around the fat bashers here.

LOL! It would be better exercise running circles round her :-D

Guy
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

simple, neat and wrong" - HL Mencken

John

Jan 22, 2006, 4:45:20 PM1/22/06
"Just zis Guy, you know?" <u...@ftc.gov> wrote in message

> On Sat, 21 Jan 2006 22:33:33 -0600, "A.D.C." <A...@dodgeit.com> said in
> <z0EAf.2395$yf....@fe03.lga>:
>
> >> http://www.zippyvideos.com/1479272933333276/fatandfit-1/
> >> She'd run circles around the fat bashers here.
>
> LOL! It would be better exercise running circles round her :-D

3 laps = 1 mile?

John

Jan 22, 2006, 4:48:47 PM1/22/06
"DZ" <D...@peper.com> wrote in message

No shit. That fat bitch doesn't have the self motivation to be thinner and
truly fit.

Robin King

Jan 22, 2006, 6:27:55 PM1/22/06
"John" <y_tu_momm...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

It's even funner that you guys feel motivated to make all
sorts of fun of a fat person who is actually trying to improve her
fitness. If you find that one funny, you should try to find videos
of handicapped people exercising, or the very old or the very
young. Wouldn't that be a laugh riot to share with your buddies.

Robin, finding your attitude disgusting

Hunter

Jan 22, 2006, 6:38:48 PM1/22/06
Robin King wrote:

> "John" <y_tu_momm...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> | "DZ" <D...@peper.com> wrote in message

> | > Defeniately! That's one of the funniest, and pathetic, videos I've
> | > seen lately.
> >
> > No shit. That fat bitch doesn't have the self motivation to be
> thinner and
> > truly fit.
>
> It's even funner that you guys feel motivated to make all
> sorts of fun of a fat person who is actually trying to improve her
> fitness.

She claimed to be fit on the video clip. Her words. That is hilarious.

> If you find that one funny, you should try to find videos
> of handicapped people exercising, or the very old or the very
> young. Wouldn't that be a laugh riot to share with your buddies.

I have personally seen handicapped and very old people put in much more
effort than she does. They have the results to show it too.

> Robin, finding your attitude disgusting

Many here find her trying to pass herself off as fit disgusting.

Mike Ellis (news)

Jan 22, 2006, 6:39:14 PM1/22/06
18 months ago when I was 21 stones (294 pounds) I started cycling just
for a bit of exercise and to pass the time as I was out of work. It
wasn't until a month or 2 later that I realised that I was loosing
weight doing it & decided to diet as well. I am now a much healthier 12
stones (168 pounds) and intend to stay that way. I do now believe that
it is the combination of diet AND exercise that helped me on my way, you
need the exercise to know that you are making progress. I must admit
that I never said I was fit then.

--
The email address is only valid until the end of next month. If you need to
contact me after that then please use

TBRu

Jan 22, 2006, 7:23:47 PM1/22/06
On Sun, 22 Jan 2006 23:39:14 +0000, "Mike Ellis (news)"
<news...@mellis.me.uk> wrote:

>18 months ago when I was 21 stones (294 pounds) I started cycling just
>for a bit of exercise and to pass the time as I was out of work. It
>wasn't until a month or 2 later that I realised that I was loosing
>weight doing it & decided to diet as well. I am now a much healthier 12
>stones (168 pounds) and intend to stay that way. I do now believe that
>it is the combination of diet AND exercise that helped me on my way, you
>need the exercise to know that you are making progress.

Wow, you're a frickin' genius man!

Turtoni

Jan 22, 2006, 7:36:14 PM1/22/06
>>18 months ago when I was 21 stones (294 pounds) I started cycling just
>>for a bit of exercise and to pass the time as I was out of work. It
>>wasn't until a month or 2 later that I realised that I was loosing
>>weight doing it & decided to diet as well. I am now a much healthier 12
>>stones (168 pounds) and intend to stay that way. I do now believe that
>>it is the combination of diet AND exercise that helped me on my way, you
>>need the exercise to know that you are making progress.

> TBRu wrote:
> Wow, you're a frickin' genius man!

They should market this formula as one of those new weight loss programs.
It'd make millions!

TBRu

Jan 22, 2006, 7:41:58 PM1/22/06
On Sun, 22 Jan 2006 19:36:14 -0500, "Turtoni" <tur...@alt.philosophy>
wrote:

>They should market this formula as one of those new weight loss programs.
>It'd make millions!

It's so unique, he should patent it.

the Danimal

Jan 22, 2006, 7:51:46 PM1/22/06
Mike Ellis (news) wrote:
> 18 months ago when I was 21 stones (294 pounds) I started cycling just
> for a bit of exercise and to pass the time as I was out of work. It
> wasn't until a month or 2 later that I realised that I was loosing
> weight doing it

There has long been speculation that exercise helps
the appetite regulation mechanism work better. Exercise
burns some calories, but a little more eating would easily
cover any moderate exercise program and prevent weight
loss. The fact that you lost weight without really trying
means that exercise signaled your body to begin drawing
down your fat reserves, by not increasing your appetite
enough to fuel your exercise completely.

This may be an evolutionary adaptation of some sort.

> & decided to diet as well. I am now a much healthier 12
> stones (168 pounds) and intend to stay that way. I do now believe that
> it is the combination of diet AND exercise that helped me on my way, you
> need the exercise to know that you are making progress.

You certainly must have felt the progress as you cycled
up hills.

> I must admit that I never said I was fit then.

Of course. You give your name as "Mike," suggesting
you are male.

Fat Acceptance propaganda could never have originated
with men. While men have certainly concocted their
share of nonsense---see every religion---men generally
restrict their nonsense to varieties that aren't immediately
and obviously falsifiable.

It also helps that most men either participated in sports
as boys or had many male peers who did. In competitive
sports there are objective criteria of fitness, and in most
of the popular sports, excess bodyfat is a handicap.
Anyone who has trained for any sport which involves
lifting the body against gravity (jumping, running,
gymnastics, cycling up hills, etc.) has repeatedly seen
the obvious correlation between leanness and
competitive performance.

Many women, on the other hand, avoided much involvement
in competitive sports when they were girls, and had more
opportunity to associate with peers who were similarly
uninterested in sports. Thus many women reached
adulthood without forming the same empirical understanding
of what "fitness" is, leaving them free to invent nonsense
definitions.

There aren't many sports in which competitors get
better by becoming fatter, let alone morbidly obese.
This is also true of life in general.

-- the Danimal

EatMe

Jan 22, 2006, 8:21:23 PM1/22/06
>>Alan Holmes the champion of cut'n paste, the wanker of putz knockers, staggered and hurled forthe this effluvia....>>>>>

<< Why the fuck don't you show some common sense and cut the number of
unrelated newsgroups?

Oh, sorry, you don't have any common sense! >>\

And you have no orginality Wanker Lips!!

Go suck start an airbus or two. Get some exercise gay butt!

rdu...@pdq.net

Jan 22, 2006, 9:37:27 PM1/22/06

Robin King wrote:
> "John" <y_tu_momm...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> | "DZ" <D...@peper.com> wrote in message

> | > Defeniately! That's one of the funniest, and pathetic, videos I've
> | > seen lately.
> |
> | No shit. That fat bitch doesn't have the self motivation to be
> thinner and
> | truly fit.
>
> It's even funner that you guys feel motivated to make all
> sorts of fun of a fat person who is actually trying to improve her
> fitness. If you find that one funny, you should try to find videos
> of handicapped people exercising, or the very old or the very
> young.

One absolutely predictable fixture of the fat acceptance mind-set
is a total commitment to seize the helpless victim role. Garden variety
obesity is invariably compared to some condition over which no one has
any control - like their age or birth defects, etc.
Do FA people think we are that stupid? Even an alert child can
see thru this lame bullshit.
Maybe fat acceptors tell themselves this sort of silly lie and
begin to believe it believe it. After a while, such bullshit begins to
seem like normal thought patterns to them. "Doesn't everybody think
this way?"
That is the only explanation I have ever come up with for their
compulsive need to present themselves as being the helpless victims of
forces utterly beyond the control of any human being.

Wouldn't that be a laugh riot to share with your buddies.

> Robin, finding your attitude disgusting

I have never seen anyone over the age of 12 laugh at a handicapped
persons attempt to move around.
I have seen a steady stream of fat people pretending to be
handicapped, which puts them into a different category, IMHO.

Lady Veteran

Jan 22, 2006, 10:52:33 PM1/22/06

Robin King

Jan 23, 2006, 12:36:09 AM1/23/06
"Lady Veteran" <arm...@bigfoot.com> wrote in message

| >"John" <y_tu_momm...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
| >| "DZ" <D...@peper.com> wrote in message

| >|
| >| No shit. That fat bitch doesn't have the self motivation to be
| >thinner and truly fit.
| >
| > It's even funner that you guys feel motivated to make all
| >sorts of fun of a fat person who is actually trying to improve her
| >fitness. If you find that one funny, you should try to find videos
| >of handicapped people exercising, or the very old or the very
| >young. Wouldn't that be a laugh riot to share with your buddies.
| >
| >Robin, finding your attitude disgusting
| >
| Considering the morally and mentally bankrupt of the clientele, are
| you really surprised Robin? I am not. All idiots are good for is
| cannon fodder.
|
| LV

I'm not surprised at all. It's expected from the trolls
(RealBBW is one) and it was definitely crossposted to create
a stir. It's the stupidity and hypocrisy of a few people who
on the one hand whine about fat people not exercising,
and who also whine when they do.
Come to think of it, fat bashers also whine about the
huge portions we supposedly all eat, and also scoff at fat
people who eat dainty portions of healthy foods. They com-
plain that fat people dress badly, and complain about stores
offering us greater choice in clothing,
If they want a debate group, they really should debate
themselves.

Robin.

Real BBW

Jan 23, 2006, 1:10:48 AM1/23/06
Robin King wrote:

> I'm not surprised at all. It's expected from the trolls
> (RealBBW is one)

You are no better than the fat bashers. You can't stand when someone
moves in on your clique.

Chris Malcolm

Jan 23, 2006, 1:27:34 AM1/23/06
In uk.rec.cycling the Danimal <dmo...@mfm.com> wrote:
> Mike Ellis (news) wrote:

>> 18 months ago when I was 21 stones (294 pounds) I started cycling just
>> for a bit of exercise and to pass the time as I was out of work. It
>> wasn't until a month or 2 later that I realised that I was loosing
>> weight doing it

> There has long been speculation that exercise helps
> the appetite regulation mechanism work better. Exercise
> burns some calories, but a little more eating would easily
> cover any moderate exercise program and prevent weight
> loss. The fact that you lost weight without really trying
> means that exercise signaled your body to begin drawing
> down your fat reserves, by not increasing your appetite
> enough to fuel your exercise completely.

Way back in the young days when I used to start training every spring
by climbing hills, I noticed that I naturally ate slightly less while
doing it. I also noticed that although my waist measurement would go
down, I wouldn't lose any weight. I assumed this was because I was
putting on muscle at the same rate as I was losing fat. I'm only
talking about a few to several pounds, however.

--
Chris Malcolm c...@infirmatics.ed.ac.uk +44 (0)131 651 3445 DoD #205
[http://www.dai.ed.ac.uk/homes/cam/]

Robin King

Jan 23, 2006, 1:39:21 AM1/23/06
"Real BBW" <real...@nopublicemailaddy.net> wrote in message

I have a clique?

Robin

Alan Holmes

Jan 23, 2006, 6:27:29 PM1/23/06

"Hunter" <hun...@no-one.org> wrote in message

For fuck sake stop sending this rubbish to all these newsgroups.

Alan Holmes

Jan 23, 2006, 6:27:54 PM1/23/06

"DZ" <D...@peper.com> wrote in message

For fuck sake stop sending this rubbish to all these newsgroups.

Alan Holmes

Jan 23, 2006, 6:28:22 PM1/23/06

For fuck sake stop sending this rubbish to all these newsgroups.

Alan Holmes

Jan 23, 2006, 6:28:52 PM1/23/06

"Mike Ellis (news)" <news...@mellis.me.uk> wrote in message

For fuck sake stop sending this rubbish to all these newsgroups.

Alan Holmes

Jan 23, 2006, 6:29:24 PM1/23/06

"TBRu" <TB...@yablue.com> wrote in message

For fuck sake stop sending this rubbish to all these newsgroups.

Alan Holmes

Jan 23, 2006, 6:29:54 PM1/23/06

"the Danimal" <dmo...@mfm.com> wrote in message

For fuck sake stop sending this rubbish to all these newsgroups.

Alan Holmes

Jan 23, 2006, 6:30:38 PM1/23/06

"Chris Malcolm" <c...@holyrood.ed.ac.uk> wrote in message

For fuck sake stop sending this rubbish to all these newsgroups.

Alan Holmes

Jan 23, 2006, 6:31:10 PM1/23/06

"TBRu" <TB...@yablue.com> wrote in message

For fuck sake stop sending this rubbish to all these newsgroups.

Honest John

Jan 23, 2006, 6:36:03 PM1/23/06

"Alan Holmes" <alan....@virgin.net> wrote in message

Put it on their ass, Homes !

Honest John

Jan 23, 2006, 6:36:24 PM1/23/06

"Alan Holmes" <alan....@virgin.net> wrote in message

Honest John

Jan 23, 2006, 6:36:45 PM1/23/06

"Alan Holmes" <alan....@virgin.net> wrote in message

Honest John

Jan 23, 2006, 6:37:01 PM1/23/06

"Alan Holmes" <alan....@virgin.net> wrote in message

Honest John

Jan 23, 2006, 6:37:24 PM1/23/06

"Alan Holmes" <alan....@virgin.net> wrote in message

Honest John

Jan 23, 2006, 6:37:44 PM1/23/06

"Alan Holmes" <alan....@virgin.net> wrote in message

Honest John

Jan 23, 2006, 6:38:03 PM1/23/06

"Alan Holmes" <alan....@virgin.net> wrote in message

Honest John

Jan 23, 2006, 6:38:22 PM1/23/06

"Alan Holmes" <alan....@virgin.net> wrote in message

Robin King

Jan 23, 2006, 7:16:52 PM1/23/06
| "Hunter" <hun...@no-one.org> wrote in message
| > Robin King wrote:
| >
| >> "John" <y_tu_momm...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

I've

| >> thinner and
| >>
| >> It's even funner that you guys feel motivated to make all
| >> sorts of fun of a fat person who is actually trying to improve
her
| >> fitness.
| >
| > She claimed to be fit on the video clip. Her words. That is
hilarious.

Why? You're not her doctor. How could you know whether
or not she is fit?

| >> If you find that one funny, you should try to find videos
| >> of handicapped people exercising, or the very old or the very
| >> young. Wouldn't that be a laugh riot to share with your buddies.
| >
| > I have personally seen handicapped and very old people put in much
more
| > effort than she does. They have the results to show it too.

How would you know how much effort she puts in?
Were you at her gym taking notes?

| >> Robin, finding your attitude disgusting
| >
| > Many here find her trying to pass herself off as fit disgusting.

You don't have to side with ignorant people. And face it,
we don't know her stats (heart rate, blood pressure, cholesterol,
etc.) so none of us can tell how fit she might be.

I wonder where this clip was taken from - it would be
more informative to see the entire video.

Robin

rdu...@pdq.net

Jan 23, 2006, 8:17:02 PM1/23/06

Ho Ho Are you saying that her appearance provides no clue as to the
nature of her ratio of resting oxygen consumption to peak sustained O2
consumption? Fit people, those who can easily quadruple their aerobic
work load, all look a lot alike in some respects. The ratio of lung
volumn to body mass is one tip off.
See, heart rate and blood pressure at rest tell you only a little.
Humans are not meant to live "at rest" although I suspect that many
FAers disagree. Fitnesses should really be looked at in terms of peak
abilities becuse that is the only way to measure a persons reserve
capacity.
This woman in the video quite obviously has very little of that.
If she was being chased by a mean dog, how far could she run/walk/
crawl and at what speed before she collapsed? That is the fittness
question. Everything else is evasion.

Bertha

Jan 23, 2006, 8:24:26 PM1/23/06
On Sat, 21 Jan 2006, "Real BBW" <real...@nopublicemailaddy.net> wrote:
>Eat your hearts out!
>
>http://www.zippyvideos.com/1479272933333276/fatandfit-1/
>
>She'd run circles around the fat bashers here.

My name is Bertha. I am a BBW. I am 5' 6" and weigh 350 pounds. I am
nothing like the fat people that people see everyday. I exercise for at
least an hour everyday. I am a very light eater. All of my thin friends
never exercise and eat at least 5,000 calories per day. For breakfast, I
have half a piece of dry wheat toast. For lunch, usually two or three
grapes. At dinnertime, I usually will have a small, skinless chicken
breast, a tablespoon of wild rice, and about half a cup of steamed
vegetables. I never eat dessert or doughnuts. I have the best fiance in
the world. He is the CEO of a Fortune 500 company. He is around 6' 2" and
a very muscular 185 pounds. He can have his choice of any woman, but he
chose me. While in the Harvard MBA program, he used to model for GQ. When
I walk in a room, very handsome men will stop talking with all of their
beautiful HWP female companions and crowd around me to vie for my
attention. I have at least 6 Brad Pitt lookalikes make passes at me
everyday, sometimes even in front of their Catherine Zeta-Jones lookalike
girlfriends. I have a wonderful job and make six figures per year.

I am a T2 diabetic. I am sure that I am fat because of diabetes, not the
other way around. My metabolism was wrecked by dieting. I had my
gallbladder removed recently. I suffer from knee pain and have rashes in
my skinfolds. Contrary to what is said about fat people being prone to
disease, I am in perfect health.

Basil

Jan 23, 2006, 8:36:31 PM1/23/06

"Bertha" <big_be...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Yes, I find this plausible.

Real BBW

Jan 23, 2006, 8:38:15 PM1/23/06
Bertha wrote:

Stories like yours turn fat bashers green with envy. You go, sister!

Donovan Rebbechi

Jan 23, 2006, 8:47:37 PM1/23/06
On 2006-01-24, Bertha <big_be...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I am a T2 diabetic. I am sure that I am fat because of diabetes, not the
> other way around. My metabolism was wrecked by dieting. I had my
> gallbladder removed recently. I suffer from knee pain and have rashes in
> my skinfolds. Contrary to what is said about fat people being prone to
> disease, I am in perfect health.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This has got to be a troll.

This makes absolutely no sense. You enumerate a number of health problems that
afflict you, then assert that you are actually in "perfect health".

Cheers,
--
Donovan Rebbechi
http://pegasus.rutgers.edu/~elflord/

Hunter

Jan 23, 2006, 8:55:24 PM1/23/06
Donovan Rebbechi wrote:

> On 2006-01-24, Bertha <big_be...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > I am a T2 diabetic. I am sure that I am fat because of diabetes,
> > not the other way around. My metabolism was wrecked by dieting. I
> > had my gallbladder removed recently. I suffer from knee pain and
> > have rashes in my skinfolds. Contrary to what is said about fat
> > people being prone to disease, I am in perfect health.
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> This has got to be a troll.
>
> This makes absolutely no sense. You enumerate a number of health
> problems that afflict you, then assert that you are actually in
> "perfect health".

I would not be so quick to call her a troll. Bertha's denial of her
obvious health problems is typical of fat acceptors.

Basil

Jan 23, 2006, 9:06:57 PM1/23/06

"Donovan Rebbechi" <ab...@aol.com> wrote in message

> On 2006-01-24, Bertha <big_be...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > I am a T2 diabetic. I am sure that I am fat because of diabetes, not
the
> > other way around. My metabolism was wrecked by dieting. I had my
> > gallbladder removed recently. I suffer from knee pain and have rashes
in
> > my skinfolds. Contrary to what is said about fat people being prone to
> > disease, I am in perfect health.
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> This has got to be a troll.

No shit Donovan, what were the clues?

TeeBone

Jan 23, 2006, 9:28:47 PM1/23/06
On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 01:47:37 +0000 (UTC), Donovan Rebbechi
<ab...@aol.com> wrote:

>This has got to be a troll.
>
>This makes absolutely no sense. You enumerate a number of health problems that
>afflict you, then assert that you are actually in "perfect health".
>
>Cheers,
>--
>Donovan Rebbechi

I've seen this troll several times in the past few years. Only here
are you stupid enough to reply.

JMW

Jan 23, 2006, 10:30:08 PM1/23/06
"Real BBW" <real...@nopublicemailaddy.net> wrote:

Usenet fat bashers used to be a rather stupid and obnoxious bunch. It
seems that you have now perceived the value of parody. Congrats on
learning to troll with more subtlety.

rdu...@pdq.net

Jan 23, 2006, 10:52:45 PM1/23/06

It is the easiest bashing there is. Landing repeated hits on such
large, slow moving, dull witted targets is a cruel sport, in a way, but
it does not require a lot of talent to be good at. And that is not our
fault, by the way.

and obnoxious bunch. It
> seems that you have now perceived the value of parody. Congrats on
> learning to troll with more subtlety

You must be new here. Every part of that "parody" has been
spoken/claimed verbatim by delusional fat acceptors in the past in this
ng. Some of the sickest/purest moments in the history of usenet have
been centered around the destruction of such confused posturing.

Donovan Rebbechi

Jan 23, 2006, 11:13:46 PM1/23/06
On 2006-01-24, Basil <Ba...@aol.com> wrote:

> "Donovan Rebbechi" <ab...@aol.com> wrote in message
>> On 2006-01-24, Bertha <big_be...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>> > I am a T2 diabetic. I am sure that I am fat because of diabetes, not
> the
>> > other way around. My metabolism was wrecked by dieting. I had my
>> > gallbladder removed recently. I suffer from knee pain and have rashes
> in
>> > my skinfolds. Contrary to what is said about fat people being prone to
>> > disease, I am in perfect health.
>> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>>
>> This has got to be a troll.
>
> No shit Donovan, what were the clues?

The clues were numerous, but sometimes, even the best attempts at caricature
are no match for the real thing. Most of the "fat acceptors" could easily pass
for trolls.

Oscar

Jan 24, 2006, 12:09:57 AM1/24/06

"EatMe" <troll...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>>Why the fuck don't you show some common sense and cut the number of
> unrelated newsgroups?
>
> Oh, sorry, you don't have any common sense! <<
>
> 'Tis better to be thought a fool than to hit "Send" and remove all
> doubt".
>
> Which you've done 3 times now. Maroon!

Maroon???

JMW

Jan 24, 2006, 12:16:43 AM1/24/06

That depends on where "here" is. I've been posting to MFW for over a
decade, and trolling of fat people has been cross-posted here forever,
mostly by a bunch of wankers who seem to have significant issues of
their own. Most of us just let the fat people live with their
delusions, and occasionally, a few take interest in actually doing
something about their obesity.

But you're right: picking on fat people is easy sport. It's a game
for pussies.

Michael Baldwin Bruce

Jan 24, 2006, 2:47:48 AM1/24/06
Bruce and/or Sheila AKA ah wrote:
> Alan Holmes wrote:
> > "DS" <Di...@pepper.com> wrote in message

> >> What the hell was that at the end? It looked like she had an orgasm,
> >> and killed a midget or two in the process.

> > Why the fuck don't you show some common sense and cut the number of
> > unrelated newsgroups?
> >
> > Oh, sorry, you don't have any common sense!
>
> Take this to email.

Take this to femail, you fat freaks.

> --
> ah

Alan Holmes

Jan 24, 2006, 6:47:26 AM1/24/06

"Turtoni" <tur...@alt.philosophy> wrote in message

>>>18 months ago when I was 21 stones (294 pounds) I started cycling just
>>>for a bit of exercise and to pass the time as I was out of work. It
>>>wasn't until a month or 2 later that I realised that I was loosing
>>>weight doing it & decided to diet as well. I am now a much healthier 12
>>>stones (168 pounds) and intend to stay that way. I do now believe that
>>>it is the combination of diet AND exercise that helped me on my way, you
>>>need the exercise to know that you are making progress.
>
>> TBRu wrote:
>> Wow, you're a frickin' genius man!
>
> They should market this formula as one of those new weight loss programs.
> It'd make millions!

For fucks sake cut the newsgroups to the one you read it in.

Alan Holmes

Jan 24, 2006, 6:47:50 AM1/24/06

> On Sun, 22 Jan 2006 19:36:14 -0500, "Turtoni" <tur...@alt.philosophy>
> wrote:
>
>>They should market this formula as one of those new weight loss programs.
>>It'd make millions!
>
> It's so unique, he should patent it.

Alan Holmes

Jan 24, 2006, 6:48:17 AM1/24/06

"Bertha" <big_be...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

For fucks sake cut the newsgroups to the one you read it in.

Alan Holmes

Jan 24, 2006, 6:48:43 AM1/24/06

"Basil" <Ba...@aol.com> wrote in message

For fucks sake cut the newsgroups to the one you read it in.

Alan Holmes

Jan 24, 2006, 6:49:09 AM1/24/06

"Donovan Rebbechi" <ab...@aol.com> wrote in message

For fucks sake cut the newsgroups to the one you read it in.

Alan Holmes

Jan 24, 2006, 6:49:33 AM1/24/06

For fucks sake cut the newsgroups to the one you read it in.

Alan Holmes

Jan 24, 2006, 7:18:49 AM1/24/06
Those BASTARDS!

Alan Holmes

Jan 24, 2006, 7:18:58 AM1/24/06
Those BASTARDS!

Alan Holmes

Jan 24, 2006, 7:19:07 AM1/24/06
Those BASTARDS!

Alan Holmes

Jan 24, 2006, 7:19:15 AM1/24/06
Those BASTARDS!

Alan Holmes

Jan 24, 2006, 7:19:22 AM1/24/06
Those BASTARDS!

Alan Holmes

Jan 24, 2006, 7:19:31 AM1/24/06
Those BASTARDS!

Donovan Rebbechi

Jan 24, 2006, 7:32:20 AM1/24/06
On 2006-01-24, Alan Holmes <alan....@virgin.net> wrote:

> "Donovan Rebbechi" <ab...@aol.com> wrote in message
>> On 2006-01-24, Bertha <big_be...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I am a T2 diabetic. I am sure that I am fat because of diabetes, not the
>>> other way around. My metabolism was wrecked by dieting. I had my
>>> gallbladder removed recently. I suffer from knee pain and have rashes in
>>> my skinfolds. Contrary to what is said about fat people being prone to
>>> disease, I am in perfect health.
>> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>>
>> This has got to be a troll.
>>
>> This makes absolutely no sense. You enumerate a number of health problems
>> that
>> afflict you, then assert that you are actually in "perfect health".
>
> For fucks sake cut the newsgroups to the one you read it in.

Is the irony intentional, or are you not very bright ? Never mind, rhetorical.

Alan Holmes

Jan 24, 2006, 9:26:20 AM1/24/06

"Just zis Guy, you know?" <u...@ftc.gov> wrote in message
> On Sat, 21 Jan 2006 22:33:33 -0600, "A.D.C." <A...@dodgeit.com> said in
> <z0EAf.2395$yf....@fe03.lga>:

>>> http://www.zippyvideos.com/1479272933333276/fatandfit-1/
>>> She'd run circles around the fat bashers here.
>
> LOL! It would be better exercise running circles round her :-D
>
> Guy
> --
> http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk
>
> "To every complex problem there is a solution which is
> simple, neat and wrong" - HL Mencken

Why the fuck don't you cut the number of groups you are posting this rubbish
to?

EatMe

Jan 24, 2006, 9:30:36 AM1/24/06
>>Maroon???<<

You don't watch Bugs Bunny do you?

What a sheltered life!

Dally

Jan 24, 2006, 10:05:48 AM1/24/06
Why should we? As long as it annoys a beach like you, it's worth it.

Ernst Primer

Jan 24, 2006, 10:30:17 AM1/24/06

Why should he? You aren't.

Message has been deleted